Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cats Touch This And Die 9 Times

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by The hard PENIS, Aug 4, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Adamo

Adamo Elite Member

zewlah has got it locked down.

2. R~E~B~U~S

R~E~B~U~S Senior Member

Like who? And I'm a web banger, I got my gang logo on my mouse pad and bandanas around my wrist when I type lets not over look the band-Aid under my eye or my gold fronts. (sarcasm included for your pleasure).. But nah, I got a problem when the interest of free paint and smacking faggot toys up for it are put into conflict. Ya know.. I'm working on it though.

3. mr. she77

mr. she77 Elite Member

who?

4. boo-yaka

boo-yaka Senior Member

Props to Zuel. Love those metro flicks. The ATM thread on the old forum was what got me interested in this otherwise stupid forum in the first place. I haven't seen anyone else from this forum with shit that can even come close to it.

5. seckzoner

seckzoner Elite Member

i love that style. its so euro. hey whats the beef with you people and getting mad cuz they(causr) share the same type of style. it should be all love maan. too many people busy hating on the internet. it becomes annoying.

6. The hard PENIS

The hard PENIS Senior Member

Going back to a lil Zewler "old school" back when he wrote Pimp hahaha

1IM000331.jpg
    Pimp

1IM000348.jpg
    Pimp

Im000378.jpg
    Pimp

Im001450.jpg

And back to Boner

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v180_Zooal_1production1.jpg
    Zys and Boner

Im000481.jpg

1IM000446.jpg

1IM000654a.jpg

7. The hard PENIS

8. The hard PENIS

9. pharmasist

pharmasist Senior Member

Jesus Murphey... its not even the same style... its a type of style.... but you people are just all so ignorant..... unbeleivable.... its called THIN TO BIG.... mostly used in L.A. wich yes.. im totally influenced by them and so is Causr, Cemz, Yusa, Ensoe.. etc etc etc..... and that doesent mean everybody bites each other.... we actually all have our own style but you people are too stupid to realise that.... Its funny how everyone always says Ensoe bites Revok yet his shit looks nothing like Revok....[/QUOTE]
    does that mean that you also consider the kinda style HW has and other montreal writers have normal???and that the important thing is not to bite the letters...but taking the style is ok.

10. The hard PENIS

does that mean that you also consider the kinda style HW has and other montreal writers have normal???and that the important thing is not to bite the letters...but taking the style is ok. [/QUOTE]
    <_< Damn your tripping.. its not about taking anyones style... Its about getting influenced by a certain type of style without biting it yet creating your own personal style... Like i said.. my style consists of Thin to Big.. but its still my own style.. but its in a certain category... like Euro is.. and its not cuz someone has a Euro type style that he necesarly bites people... hes just influenced and can create his own style... same goes for new york styles wich are more old schoolish... and well... theirs LA styles wich consist mostly of Thin to big...
    Its really not so complicated to understand..

11. The hard PENIS

.. fuck i dont know how to delete a post.. if thats actually possible

12. SuckiT

SuckiT Senior Member

You guys just cant stand to see someone crushing wayyy harder then you ..

13. pharmasist

pharmasist Senior Member

where is the wall in the first picture of your post???it looks like a legale wall(its the pimp piece in blues and yellow)

14. The hard PENIS

In all honesty.. like i said before... zewler doesent write much anymore... those are mostly old fliks so i wouldent go as far as saying hes crushing much.. but he does what he can in his spare time.

15. The hard PENIS

TSN wall.. definetly not legal... Zuel got busted there a few month back.. 618$ fine for trespassing, drinking and vandalism.

16. pharmasist

pharmasist Senior Member

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanm.

17. pharmasist

pharmasist Senior Member

but where is it about??pm it to me if you dont wanna tell the spot in the forum..

18. The hard PENIS

Ah i dont care.. but its in the west-island.. Point-Claire to be more precise..

19. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

20. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

lol this sounds SO GAY that boners hott

(immature people insert comments)