Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Character Battle

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by Msfyt, Dec 7, 2006.

Share This Page

?

best character?

1. versedavice

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. guerrila876

100.0%
  3. rotten

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. QuestionMark?

QuestionMark? Senior Member

went with rotten cuz like theKid. said that hellhound thing is most likely just drawn from some google image -no originality

2. prank

prank Senior Member

gothik style death sadistic drawings are overdone and i dont rly think its more original considering the number of people doing them

3. koper

koper Banned

rotten, good work, love that it's done digitally. Excellent concept aswell

4. Ume

Ume Moderator

i went with rotten, just cause 3 headed dogs piss me off, that and the handstyle blew. :lol:

5. Enemy

Enemy Elite Member

all fucking good entries
    went with guerilla rottons was fucking good too

6. ...uhh

...uhh Senior Member

null vote
    ok well The first guy: ,...u need practice, lots and lots and LOTS OF PRACTICE
    the second guy: vgreat picture but how does it apply to the topic, i dotn get it?
    the third guy : urs applied to the topic great , it made me kinda feel sick so i geuss u hit the right spot but i dont like the style of it sry

7. Templaar

Templaar Member

Le premier est vraiment dégueulasse. You should not accept shits like that, seriously. He prob did it in like 4 seconds.

8. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

rotten, i think yours wouldve been perfect if you took the "RoT" out of that red design on the right, if you cna those letters or at least cahnge them up to match better itd make a really sick canvas

9. Linkzone1

Linkzone1 Senior Member

DAMN THATS CLOSE

10. whynot?

whynot? Senior Member

11. Toyminater

Toyminater Senior Member

okay, why? he does not need practice. it's obviously a decent drawing, it's just not colored or anything. you're an idiot.

<!--QuoteBegin-...uhh

the second guy: vgreat picture but how does it apply to the topic, i dotn get it?[/quote] Again, you're an idiot.

12. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

mmm id have to disagree with you....the 1st guy definetly needs to sketch more

and the second one has little to do with the topic of hell except for hell hounds or w/e

13. *570 Ambush

*570 Ambush Senior Member

rotten won my heart in this one

14. PaintTheWorld

PaintTheWorld Member

I'm votin' Guerilla, Mad Style.
    Love rotten, beautiful street art, where's the graffiti?
    For real though, rotten, you can do me a mural anytime!

15. QuestionMark?

QuestionMark? Senior Member

yeah but it's definately more original to think up your own art than it is to recreate someone elses...

16. scr3w

scr3w Senior Member

too bad he didn't do a piece.

17. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

why should he have to, its a charcter battle

18. Skesh

Skesh Elite Member

voted for guerilla

fucking nice

19. Guerrilla876

Guerrilla876 Senior Member

yeahhhh . . . no. believe what you will, and i was thinking of harry potter when i was drawing this character. and hellhound . . . rotweiller . . . three heads? theme was hell/devil. guess it's not so original. soooo that ones out the closet and i don't really care. i look'd on google to get styles of dogs to look at, but that's about it. if you look at my past work, there's alot of same techniques i have in my drawings, usually the eyes. no beef what so ever, but wouldn't it sorta maybe tick you off that people tell you that you got it off of google over and over again? [twice i think]

i've been drawin' since i was a shorty, actually ever since i could remember i've had a pencil in my hands. and yeah i'm more into art than i am graffiti. but why not incorporate the two into one? don't mean to give you my life story, but i guess i can't really prove a single thing, what with being on the computer. so . . . whatever. stay up rotten. you got my vote. i like that style and i really couldn't come up with anything. peace. ;)

edit - - - - -

could someone hint up or post a pic/link whatever to a pic that looks similar to my character? besides that harry potter one.

20. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

there just haters man...nothin but haters ;)