Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

...and, "UMAD" is skethin like a madman too. see?

ai1036.photobucket.com_albums_a446_biggniccsacc_zennegentag5.jpg

fuck you

2. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

come on man really? its bad enough him and the other detroit heads argue all the time but now you feel the need to post all his shit? for what? to provoke more arguing?

grow up guys.

3. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

its fuckin jokes. jeezus
    whatever its done

4. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

Weak has my vote.
    I like you Leaks, but you rip on people too hard to be neutral. Lol.

Bump dinner.
    Chourico and chips. FTW!
    [​IMG]

Try this if you can.

5. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

How does one acquire one of these/make one of these? they look delicious.

6. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

wtf, why does my post have to be approved by a mod in the tools and tips section?

7. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

haha no way. im hard on the hard headed people ie tofe aka flipping chickens.

but i dont pick favorites either. i hate coming on here and seeing pages and pages of beef. i would just like to control that. but thanks anyway haha.

8. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

Aiiight. Im'a let everyone in one some delicious Portuguese American cuisine.

Hardest part about this is finding Chourico. Although, it is becoming more prevalent throughout the lower forty-eight, especially Florida. Chourico is best for this because it's more spicy. You can also use Linquica, this might be easier to find. If you're really interested in trying this dish and cannot find Chourico at your local market, I can supply some local markets that will ship anywhere in the USA/Canada.

Ok. The goods...
    Chourico
    French Fries
    Torpedo Roll
    American Cheese
    Mustard

Chourico is Portuguese sausage; spicy. It comes in links but you can also get it ground. You'll need links for this. Approximately 1lb per serving.
    I like to just use straight Chourico. Some people I know like to add a little bit of onion or pepper to it. I'm a meat and potato kinda' guy though.

Ok. So you take your Chourico links and slice 'em up at about 1/4in slices. Take your sliced sausage and fry it up in a shallow pan on medium heat. Add a little bit of butter so it won't stick. Chourico is already cooked so you don't have to worry about undercooking, just over cooking. You'll know if you're burning it. If you'd like to add some chopped onions or peppers of your choice to the mix, go for it. Sautee it all up with the butter till the sausage is nice and hot and the skin will crisp up a little. You'll notice a nice juice in the pan, also.

Do your french fries however you do 'em. I prefer oven baked crunchy fries though. It seems to hold a better consistency and soak up some of the juices so the bread doesn't get soggy. Cook 'em till they're ready.

By now you're Chourico and fries should be done. Group the Chourico in the center of your pan and add cheese to the top. You can cover it if you wanna' melt it quicker. Add some fries to the mix. Quick stir. Scoop and stuff into roll. After I make the sandwich, I usually put it in the oven to get the bread crispy and really make the cheese/fries/sausage mix.

It's best with some mustard. I usually just dip it in mustard cause it's a bitch to get the mustard in there after it's all gooey and shit.

Fuck around with it, add some stuff. Put whatever you like in there. A lot of people I know don't put cheese on there but it's so much better with it and it holds the fries and meat together.

Bump the Linquica roll...
    [​IMG]
    Leaks, I was gonna' include myself in there. You ripped me hard once or twice but it made me laugh each time. It smarted me up, too.
    This section of BS could use a couple more Mods...

Last edited: Apr 20, 2010
  9. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

well ive got your vote! haha

10. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

11. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

who cares. go ask a mod

12. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

Ehhh. All my posts with pictures have to be approved by a mod after I spammed my 'They See Me Trollin' image...

I learned my lesson. Someone fix this, please. Lol.

13. Fury

Fury Elite Member

14. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

15. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

16. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

I didn't have to Google mine...
    [​IMG]

17. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

well, i can tell who wore the orange sash in school now.
    hall monitors ARE dope.

18. viseversa101

viseversa101 Elite Member

19. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

guru died show some respect broham.

20. viseversa101

viseversa101 Elite Member