Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. 2FNK?

2FNK? Senior Member

My older sister's friend got a job with Abercrombie & Fitch, which I would normally think is kind of gay, but he travels around the world on their paycheck, and picks out and sets up the purchases for the fabric they use for their clothes.

Basically just an excuse to travel the world for free, and get paid to do it, and work your own hours.

2. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

i dont shop there but i would take that job deffintly, i want to be a photographer and make a little money while i travel. but first i need to get better at it

3. 2FNK?

2FNK? Senior Member

What kind of camera are you working with? and hahah, he didn't either until a month before he interviewed for the job.

4. zennegen

zennegen Banned

dude, i wish somebody did some shit like asking me to move in an obnoxious tone. i'd make an even bigger scene than they are. or just ignore them completely haha that'd piss them off more than anything.

5. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

everyone in my family takes pictures so my dad bought a rebel xti a few years ago and for middle school graduation my dad got a olympus el-p1 i for me and my sister to share. he got a good deal on it somewhere.

6. 2FNK?

2FNK? Senior Member

Haha, I pretty much did one time, I was like is it really that big of a deal for two hours being away from someone you plan on spending the rest of your life with? and then the person next to me just glared at me and offered their seat. Felt like a very awkward dick for the rest of the plane ride, and had to sit next to the guy the whole way.

And nice. I'd try and cop your dads' rebel xti if I was you...

Last edited: Jun 14, 2010
  7. 2FNK?

2FNK? Senior Member

I fucking hate the letters in my name. I want to change it. I don't know what to though.

8. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

9. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

someone posted a BIG ass list of words that are 4-5 letters, it was so cool.
    if it find it, i'll post it up here.

10. 2FNK?

2FNK? Senior Member

Thanks man, I'd appreciate it.
    That pose's sushi can is tight.

11. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

12. Fury

Fury Elite Member

13. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

thanks i didnt even know it came like that cus it wasnt in the LE can section so i got it and was like holy shit

14. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

Lol, thanks.

i originally bookmarked it on my playstation's internet brownser when i was lurking here, so i had to write it down, and i guess i wrote something down wrong.

15. 2FNK?

2FNK? Senior Member

Thanks Fury and Ibu

16. MASE P_2s

MASE P_2s Senior Member

anyone wanna do a sticker trade?

17. zennegen

zennegen Banned

lrn2 stickers thread.

18. 2FNK?

2FNK? Senior Member

So I landed myself a part time 8-5 construction job, and once construction is over I will have a job as a guide of this zipline company. I had to put all of the climbing holds on this huge octagonal tower. Fuck, and the sun was killing me the whole time. Had to hold a drill the whole time, got yelled at for taking breaks, and ran out of water extremely fast. But oh well, pays $10 an hour when I get the guiding job.

Anywho, I was up at the top and a carpenter had left this up there:
    View attachment 569657
    I didn't grab it. I'd rather not be seen as sketchy by someone I might be working with for a while. Anyone know where I can get one of these though? They looked like they'd be dope for tagging.

19. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

ahahah ahahahahahah
    Lol at being underpaid. minimum wage is 10.50
    and if you dont know where to buy sharpies then you really shouldent be using them.

20. 2FNK?

2FNK? Senior Member

The minimum wage in North Carolina is currently $7.25 an hour...

I know where to find sharpies, I'm not retarded, but I've never seen a "magnum sharpie" before. The thing's are pretty big.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2010