Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. ian

ian Elite Member

went out painting for the first time today. found a nice chill spot, this long ass tunnel under a highway thats a hike to get to and its so long its like pitch black inside and you cant see the other side but you can paint near the ends and see fine. the concrete absorbed the shit out of my paint tho other than the black, i had black white and yellow and and the white just disappeared. yellow was drippy ass krylon and the white dripped like fuck too. not even gonna post flicks cuz its embarrasing, but now i have a place to practice while im at school even tho its far away

2. ribcage

ribcage Banned

hmmm enclosed tunnel underneath a highway? its probably for water drainage, if so the walls are going to be quite dirty, finder your self something you can scrape dirt off with, or else the dirt will eat your paint, and make your shit look bad no matter how good you are

3. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

take a roller and some bucket paint down there, and cover the sections you wanna paint. THEN your paint will stick. painting raw concrete never works my man, you gotta prime that shit first.

4. ian

ian Elite Member

yeah i knew that but i didnt have time or resources for that. next year ill probably be spending more time out there and ill definately make sure to prime it

5. ribcage

ribcage Banned

thats a waste if theres a dirt coat on the wall and its a drainage tunnel, new water will go throw it and take the previous dirt off+some paint, and then put a new coat of dirt on, if you scrape the dirt off the wall first and then put a layer of bucket paint on it, its good to go fuckin crunchwrap supreme

6. ian

ian Elite Member

theres no dirt on the walls but the bare concrete absorbed 90% of the white and probably 25% of the yellow. the black came out alright tho. like i said i dont think ill be goin back before the end of this semester, but in the fall ill be sure to prime that bitch

7. ribcage

ribcage Banned

Good shit, what is the tunnel there for?

8. ian

ian Elite Member

im pretty sure it is for drainage, but i dont think it ever gets totally filled, its probably like 6' tall and its been raining here for the past 2 weeks and there was barely a trickle running through it

9. ribcage

ribcage Banned

10. ian

ian Elite Member

nah theres this long path and it goes under a highway and you just turn left off the path walk along a little and go under the highway

11. ribcage

ribcage Banned

hmmm if there aint a lot of water comin out of it and its been raining for 2 weeks it aint for drainage, or theres a lower point/ alternate exit way where the waters goin out

12. ian

ian Elite Member

yeah im not sure exactly but theres no other purpose for it being there

13. ribcage

ribcage Banned

tunnels are no fun, fumes get to you... try to find a big ass wall, somethin like 20ftx 12 ft, thats where the funs at

14. ian

ian Elite Member

yeah, im pretty sure i know of a spot back home its a spot i used to play paintball theres a bunch of huge abandoned buildings and shit, at school tho theres not much of anything around, i found some woods anf the tunnel is the best ive found so far. gonna do some more exploring next year though. we only painted near the ends too so the fumes werent bad

15. ribcage

ribcage Banned

still fumy tho, id just drive on the highways and look for parts that are bridges and paint underneath them bitches, on and off ramps, shit that isnt on flat ground

16. pointman

pointman Senior Member

Went to a rave tonight was cunted had a marker in my pocket everything got tagged parking signs cars ect ..bet it looks shit i'm still sobering up..practice is practice aint it yo!

17. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

cunted? im assuming its a uk thing?

18. ribcage

ribcage Banned

Cars? if a writer ever wrote on my car I would murder him and his whole family..... the fact that you said you used a marker makes it even worse. Self control is a quality that takes time to learn if your a retard, but its important

19. pointman

pointman Senior Member

you talk a lot of ish if im being honest, didn't have paint at hand hence the marker and because i was going out for the night...never a good look when you drop a can dancing around haha

Weed- cunted is basically being extremely drunk and the language varies on where your from in the uk much like places in america i guess

20. ribcage

ribcage Banned

....missed the point that tagging someones car is fuckin stupid I see