Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

was strolling around a toy store this afternoon when I stumbled upon this and lold loud :D

[Broken External Image]:https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.ne...80379252_100000507545549_908539_5350596_n.jpg

and to all who voted on the link I was posting last week, I wanna thank you and extend to you all my respect.
    The 2 winners of the competition were Eps and I, both from crew ACK, what an ill trip this is going to be... Copenhagen here we come, If we have any Danes in the house, get at me yo ! haha !

[Broken External Image]:https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.ne...30379837_100000507545549_908519_7655070_n.jpg

Last edited: Jun 19, 2011
  2. ribcage

ribcage Banned

which 1 did he do?

3. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

Last edited: Jun 20, 2011
  4. Skope2

Skope2 Senior Member

Well done man! You two had the best pieces out of the 8 anyway..

5. HeklrToo

HeklrToo Senior Member

Phat, if you're heading to Europe, you should try and hit up some trains.
    You'd love the way the paint covers on steel.

I know you said there aren't many trains your way, and you wanted to smash some.

6. Ace.K

Ace.K Banned

I hope he spelt Irak wrong on purpose...

7. Skope2

Skope2 Senior Member

8. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

actually irak's spelled like that sometimes, in french for example... but he messed up on Denmark right haha and we busted on him on location, ESPECIALLY that it's the key country in this whole operation

man fuuuck I'm super psyched about copenhagen mannn, I know Bates is Danish, I would LOVE to meet that guy... and hell yeah I'm gonna try to find some train hitters and see if they take me with them one time. I'm really craving some steel dude :( but from what I know and hear, it's EXTRA tough painting european trains, especially when I'm gonna be staying downtown, so I'll probably gonna hit metro's if anything

and I donno if I'd wanna get myself in THAT much trouble, this is my first time flying and I'm nervous already... I wouldn't wanna get in trouble that far away from home, I'm not a pussy, but I'd rather be safe than sorry... I honestly dont know what do i want to do :p lol

9. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Better hit me up on a train dude! haha

10. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

haha nahhh I gotchu on a slick, wide open, and real busy highway spot son, I gotchu...
    the trip's not til September

11. Tempo718

Tempo718 Elite Member

Do I not put enough time in my work, i knocked my entry off in the toy piece battle in under 15 minuets... watt y'all think. In truth.

12. ribcage

ribcage Banned

^to each his own

My HDD crashed, too broke to get a new 1... maybe it was a good thing my thread didnt get approved... Now I can only post when im at home on an ancient ass desktop... so sad:(

I also dont like the new reply box... except that now i dont have to check a box to show my sig

13. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

word... I got a very nice and clean box right under "show your signature" that says "close this thread" :>
    and I just noticed that the text editor auto saves your messages sometimes

14. Ace.K

Ace.K Banned

Guys, I'm at a mental block for sketching. What do I do?!

15. ribcage

ribcage Banned

well, you should find my post a while back where i told someone who asked the same question what to do... But all give you the extremely short version here: Have sex with beazys, and do drugs, emphasis on the drugs part

Just got back from a sit in w/ my lawyer, lookin like I get to spend the rest of my summer a free man

16. Ace.K

Ace.K Banned

I just got laid last night from my gf and I'm all out of bud. Fuck.

Whats the deal with the lawyer?

17. ribcage

ribcage Banned

woah woah woah, you probably got writers block cause you got a girlfriend so you only fuckin 1 bitch, and you gotta step your game up from marijuana... thats probably what induced the writers block... oh and you also have to actually be producing shit first before you can actually have writers block...

18. Ace.K

Ace.K Banned

Step up from weed? I'm good. And what do you mean I'm not producing shit? I just don't post up every piece of mine.

19. ribcage

ribcage Banned

Lol nor do I, and im happy that you dont post everything you do. So i guess a should rephrase and say you shoulod be producing quality shit before you can get writers block... cause atm simps shouldnt be hard. and if you cant think of hoiw to do simps then you should give up now

20. Ace.K

Ace.K Banned

Gotcha. I'm sick of simples. I was trying more complicated shit and thats where the block came in.