Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cheapest/ Worst Paint You've Used

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Yan, Jun 9, 2004.

Share This Page

1. HubicPair

HubicPair Member

2. panic

panic Elite Member

QUICK COLOURSSSSssSs

3. Disciple

Disciple New Member

man i thought color vision was sposed to be cheap. i was at the walmart yesterday and it was more expensive then rusto (painter's touch), and rusto was like $4.37 or somethin. they had some color place stuff for like $3.50 and even that's procey. zellers pain sux but its cheap *sigh*
    and which dollar stores do u guys go to, i've never seen paint at a dollor store round here...

4. "awesome"ONE

"awesome"ONE Elite Member

The cheapest paint i've used is probably Krylon however its descent paint. I've used Rustoleum paint before and it's more money, but I don't see why, I personally think it sucks. They come in some descent colors, but that's about it, it's way too thin and overall bad quality.

5. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

rusto dosent suck! you suck! i swear by painters touch, theres nothing wrong with it

6. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

worst paint i ever used has to be motana MAN IS SUCKS it sooo high pressure and drips like crazy almost everycan is defaulted i sugest u NEVER BUY ANYTHING of theres ;)

7. sorce oner

sorce oner Senior Member

the crapiest paint i ever used is quick color from the home depot that shit got sucked into the wall! but the best is probably krylon

8. skateparadise

skateparadise Elite Member

quick color isnt that bad man....

the worse paint i ever used was touch n' tone i think its called. i got it from big lots and it sprays like shit. its like .99 cents a can.

9. MrCzar

MrCzar Senior Member

Yeah sadly they do still make, Mr. Spray and it still sucks ass.

Walmart is just fine paint. If you think it sucks and drips it's because you dont shake the can enough and you paint slow and too close to the wall.

10. LavakingX

LavakingX Senior Member

Rust-oleum,Red Devil,Wet Look and Montana are the best of all time

I ued to like krylon but then they started the "Graffiti Hurts" program then
    thier paints got worse.

awww.sparkfactor.com_images_rust_default.gif

11. DOUK or DIE

DOUK or DIE Elite Member

i think all krylon is fine except the yellow, its watery as shit

12. HVK!

HVK! Senior Member

[Broken External Image]:http://img46.echo.cx/img46/1203/img24198hw.jpg
    that can on the far left, Castle brand. was by far the worst shit ive ever gotten
    it was like spraying water. like not thick at all and didnt cover for shit.

13. STRIFE

STRIFE Elite Member

worst paint ive used is this stuff i got called color cast, its horrible, it doesnt cover for shit, and its not compatable with any sort of cap, and its watery, im a big fan of montana gold tho, thats where its at, and painters touch

14. iloveweed

iloveweed Senior Member

WORD TO GHETTO PAINT!! QUICK COLOR IS THE SHIT!!!!!

15. Kronone

Kronone Elite Member

well considering krylon is the only paint ive ever used, its the shittiest and the best at the same time. thank you.

16. Kronone

Kronone Elite Member

are the caps from krylon h20 any good? what do they do? i see you have one in the back there...

17. ILL

ILL Elite Member

are the caps from krylon h20 any good? what do they do? i see you have one in the back there... [/b][/quote]
    it's called a fan cap and it sprays a fat line like if you just sprayed it without moving it, it would just be a straight line going down

let me see if i can find a pic.....

18. ILL

ILL Elite Member

19. ?!?

?!? Senior Member

question about krylon H2O..im doing a school project and i want to know if it contains harmful chemicals like other paint..because im gonna be painting indoor..i know that its a shitty paint but better than doing it with brushes...

20. epod

epod Elite Member

everytime i use walmart paint, it always clogs. i wanna get some rusto next time i have money, but i can never find it. its still the blue label, "painter touch" right?