Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cheapest/ Worst Paint You've Used

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Yan, Jun 9, 2004.

Share This Page

1. davidjapenga

davidjapenga Member

cheapest and only paint ive used is Dollar General paint, its called Miracal

ive been painting for maybe a month, and if im doing good theres not many drips, and i know i still have a ton of progress to make in the can controll department, im sure you get better stuff with more money, but check it out

Dollar General, $1, 7 or 8 basic colors

2. runci

runci Elite Member

fake snow.. now that jus sucks :lol:
    ooh n so dus colored hair spray but im keepin it ghetto

3. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

When you by chance somehow aquire (cause you just don't buy) a cheap brand yellow. Like piss.

4. H0N3

H0N3 Senior Member

Although widly popular for its cheapness, the walmart paint ive used has beenthe shittiest because it drips real bad, w/o can control it'd fuck up the whole throw-up.

5. CraYon

CraYon Elite Member

Da worst paint I've eva used was some shit called Touch N' Tone. It was two bucks a can..And even though the paint was decent the cap became incredibly difficult to press down after a few minutes after using.

Like at first it was smooth but then after a while your index finger would hurt, and if you kept using it, you would have to press the cap down with your thumb which equals no can control. Its a shame cuz it had a niiiiiice ass silver..

6. Wet Mops

Wet Mops Senior Member

to be honest, i can get by with any brand or any type of paint....but there arent as much of a color variety with krylon, or rustos. so if i see a dope color and its belton, ill buy it...... i buy paint for the colors, not the brand.......

7. Krylon bomber

Krylon bomber Elite Member

the wal-mart cans they suck!

8. Shrink

Shrink Senior Member

TOUCH N TONE....

I rack that shit all the time. There's this department store which has Krylon in the front, and then on the sides where the cashier can't see you is about 10 cans of black 'n red Touch 'n Tone. How I love thee.

9. MsG_Dw_DsK

MsG_Dw_DsK Member

well ide have to wal-mart dose suck for 94 cents, thats over priced for shitty paint. and when it comes to Krylon and Montana, Color Vision, things like that it all depends. i grew up on montana so its like learning a new language when i use others, because the can is difrent with every company.. and it depends on what head's your usin to..

10. XworseX

XworseX Senior Member

i love walmart paint the gold and slivers are awesome. i just get that and sticker switch a can of krylon ultra flat black.

also i get a 10% discount because i work there.

11. XworseX

XworseX Senior Member

what the fuck is with everyone dissing walmart paint?

also i never pay for tips because that new krylon latex sit comes with a ny fat.

12. nemi

nemi Senior Member

try buying "Champion" paint from Wal-Mart, its nice if you're getting thirsty out when you're painting, cause the shit is almost 100% water.

13. THEPOSTWHORE5000

THEPOSTWHORE5000 Elite Member

me n crayon would both agree on this one

TOUCH AND TONE

14. The Incredible D

The Incredible D Elite Member

15. shineONE

shineONE Elite Member

16. XworseX

XworseX Senior Member

there is a such thing as two fat?

17. shineONE

shineONE Elite Member

u cant replace caps its fixed on.

18. vungoh

vungoh Senior Member

shouldnt that be a good thing, i mean if its like silver it'lle be good for fill ins for throws. just my thought, whateverr floats ur boat.

19. southgate

southgate Senior Member

I USED SOME BULLSHIT ACO BRAND SPRAYPAINT AND I DROVE ALL THE WAY OUT TO THE SPOT. COME TO FIND OUT NONE OF MY TIPS FIT THE CANS... SAVED THEM AND GAVE THEM TO MY DAD TO USE AROUND THE HOUSE.. THERE STILL SITTING IN THE GARAGE... IT'S A BELATED BIRTHDAY PRESENT...

20. STARKiD*

STARKiD* Member

best ive used is montana, krylons alright, just not the now adays, but the crapiest that comes out like fuckin kool ade is some walmart shit there i use . is was supppose to be red. ......garbage.