Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cheapest/ Worst Paint You've Used

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Yan, Jun 9, 2004.

Share This Page

1. minor crimes

minor crimes Elite Member

fuck that sounds like shit!... i havnt seen those krylon cans in aus yet.

2. genesys

genesys New Member

Why the dissing on walmart haha, one time I went in with my mom and bought a bookbag for school, then like 2 hours later i get the reset and go in with my friend and got the same bookbag and loaded it with paint, ripped the tags off the bookbag, and walked out, showing the checkout man my reset. I racked like 20 cans of krylon, but i do love the walmart brand when im poor as shit.

3. genesys

genesys New Member

the best is montana for sure though

4. aces

aces Elite Member

worst is wallmart $1 cans and best montana

5. Same_K

Same_K Member

Worst: Decrolon white

Best: Rusto

6. j-one

j-one Member

i like to yous the wall mart brand with nyc fats the paint is perfict for those caps and only 1 doller

7. Hater-AiD~>

Hater-AiD~> Elite Member

those are super pressurized and the paint is like water. worst than the most watered down krylon colors. [/b][/quote]
    yea man..its extremely watery and runs like hell
    its really bright though..none of the caps i tried on it fits..even when i tried to put the stock cap back on it it wouldnt fit anymore <_<

8. Ceazer

Ceazer Senior Member

i cant remember the name but my buddy bought it 2 for $3 and you hade to push down the cap so hard just so it could make a dotted line

9. Ace_young_kid

Ace_young_kid Member

WORST PAINT PAINT I FOUND UNDER A BRIDGE EHH IM ONLY 14 CAN'T GET MUCH

10. R00k1

R00k1 Senior Member

Color Spray from wal-mart..Runs out in like one throw-up..And doesnt work well with caps.

11. Special_K

Special_K Senior Member

the worst paint i used was quick color the white had almost no coverage it was see through. black,purple,green,blue,pink are ok. go w/ german brands,rusto or krylon if you wanna piece. for handstyle flat black bondo primer is good, gotta let some presure out first though to prevent drips

12. N:Craze

N:Craze Senior Member

plastikote flourescents

13. Ecs

Ecs Member

I fucking hate ColorPlace or whatever that wally paint it called. It's so thin and piss poor.

Except I like the ColorPlace "Almond" and the color place "Equipment Primer Grey".

14. AMW

AMW Senior Member

the worst paint ive used is touch n tone, it doesnt stick! its like spraying water on a wall! it drips 2 easy!

15. NesEpic

NesEpic Member

Best paint i've used is Colour Vision. works great and comes out bright. shittiest paint ive used is some zellers shit, fades away quick and doesnt stay where it should stay

16. -lustone-

-lustone- Member

yea u can get em my mate was usin em.. hey man 5 star isnt to bad.. and ive pieced with export.. there good for like chrome burners and shit.. but the old aussie export is pretty shit.. and dude have u seen that touch up paint u can get it at supa cheap its thick as we were bombed a couple cars at macquarie centre with it..

17. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

yea u can get em my mate was usin em.. hey man 5 star isnt to bad.. and ive pieced with export.. there good for like chrome burners and shit.. but the old aussie export is pretty shit.. and dude have u seen that touch up paint u can get it at supa cheap its thick as we were bombed a couple cars at macquarie centre with it.. [/b][/quote]
    that like super cheap auto or some shit? or is it just a mainland store.

export's ok i guess for bombing but it's a shit range of colours

18. Faber

Faber Member

walmart cans and some weird cans from Michaels ! ! !
    those shits suck ass , they all blasted on me ! !
    best i've ever used were Montanas ! ! !

19. OnwaMatra

OnwaMatra Senior Member

Worst ever was called Dap. It ran like piss and wasn't even all that opaque. D: So I ended up just using it as a flame thrower on a slow afternoon. Sigh.

20. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member