Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cleaning

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by ToToRo, May 13, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Dsenter NAV

Dsenter NAV Senior Member

the easiest thing to doo is too fuken wear gloves.

2. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

my fingers are stained with shoe dye the strong type i forget what its called and my marker was dripping so i was whipping it to get some drips off so it wouldnt go on me and my fucking nib came out hit the wall and landed on my white shoes now my shoes have a big violet splash on the front.

3. kosmo1ne

kosmo1ne Senior Member

just spit on your hand...wipe it in the grass...rub your fingers together and such...or even easier wear gloves...

4. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

it hurts when u get a thick layer of paint on ur hands and it wasnt put on all at once but misted on over time. rips ur skin off

5. underworld busboy

underworld busboy Member

Those blue sos pads that you use for washing dishes are prime.

6. QUO

QUO Member

The fuck kind of topis is this....
    waste of space...

7. If you really need to get the paint off, wack off, and cum over your hands. My friend told me works wonders.

8. SSELOONERR

SSELOONERR Member

anyone ever hear of soap and water and skraping it off

9. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

wow really... i think this was meant for before u go home and ur parents see your paint on ur fingers for the youngens and the topics lately and quickly make no fucking sense and are useless id say there dense but im not smarter then them u could say im dense.

10. faze

faze New Member

Use acetone, your mom probably has it if she does her nails. Use it to get paint of your clothes if shit gets messy. :)

11. Tony

Tony Elite Member

12. shaffer

shaffer Senior Member

yeah it'll most likely be at any hardware store

13. Mr. President

Mr. President Senior Member

get a pressure wassher and have ur friends srpay it righgt into ur palms if all goes right u wont have any paint left when hes done spraying....or any skin either........

14. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

haha i used a spray washer before a big industrial one i was cleaning a driveway for money did some tags in the ground while doing it haha, but anyways i did it to my leg and it took a bunch of skin off it hurt like a bitch

15. CR4CK4 SM4CK4

CR4CK4 SM4CK4 Senior Member

16. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

... ok u make no sense once again

17. "awesome"ONE

"awesome"ONE Elite Member

I usually don't really mind if I get paint on my hands when I'm coming home, but if you realy need something to keep the paint off them my best suggestion would be latex gloves.

18. DNA

DNA Elite Member

wear gloves or get this stuff i bought, well actually my mom bought for me because she is parnoid about paint on my fingers intoxicating me, it is called 'EZ AIR art & craft, Brush & hand CLEANSING TOWELS' they work reall well, it comes in like a plastic container and the towelles are pull out and its real good. and it is a little wider than a spray can and shorter, so you can just throw that sucker in your bag and when you are walking home just whip out one of them and wash up. and it smells like lotion so if you use lotion your parents/whoever is going to try to bust you will just think you put lotion on your hands.

19. MASH ONE

MASH ONE Senior Member

up at walmart they have this cream called OPPS.that shit takes paint off your hands and clothes.it's bout $2 or $3 for it.i never tried it cuz my parents dont car ebout me getting paint on me and i always use latex gloves.also my mom bought me these sports pants for when i paint.they're fucking dope cuz they got pockets everywhere.it's good to have my parents supporting me.they buy me all my paint.like today for christmas,i'm getting $100 just for paints.shit i'm going taggin today cuz all tha pigs are up in their house and no1 is out there.perfect day for tagging

20. snow2skate

snow2skate Elite Member

yeah...ohh shit i forgot what this forum about so i forgot what i gonna say