Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Climbing.Tips&Tricks

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by dense, Aug 16, 2005.

Share This Page

1. letsgobombin

letsgobombin Senior Member

i've worked out how its done so im gonna get a new one soon if you wanna know how its done just PM me

2. Oner

Oner Member

Sand down the bottom of your shoes and then maybe they wont get your shoe print if your really worried about it.

Maybe its just an idea :)

PS. Might be a waste of shoes but if your really that worried ....

3. CHUB

CHUB Senior Member

hmmm. I SERIOUSLY doubt there gonna go through the trouble to get dna fingerprints for someone whos doing graffiti. Even if youve wrecked your whole fucking city, it costs alot to do DNA testing for finger prints and alot of time to search for foot prints. I mean, you kinda gotta get real here. Graffiti isnt the crime of the century. Even if you get up mad crazy, unless they got a vandal squad or some shit in your city, even then theyll just have busts and stings. So i dont think you have anything to worry about dude. If i were you id stay away from CSI. if you notice, theyre always looking for killers, not taggers :p

4. I GOT CLOUT

I GOT CLOUT Elite Member

I would like to think that way CHUB, but I have my reasons to be paranoid about the prints. I mean how far fetched is it that they would find any empty can left behind or even a smooth topped cap, and dust it for prints? How long does that take? A second or two, and yeah running it through the system and all the paperwork would take awhile, but come on now. They arent stupid. Maybe they wouldnt go to these lengths, but when and/or if you get caught, you're going down for heavy shit. And in the Judicial system, Killers and Taggers are pretty much on the same level. Graffiti Vandalism is up there with Rape, Murder, Grand Theft Auto. So you gotta ask yourself, If theyre going to go to these lengths with the aforementioned crimes, why not with Graffiti?

5. VaNdAL xBA!x

VaNdAL xBA!x Banned

hell ya i hate that shit ive had to leave my ans before after getting chased away i never worry about finger prints tho but ive thought of it i mean like clout said graffiti is getting to be a big thing now and they might just be goin to extra time to catch this one guy from prints they find idk weird shit
    FUCK THE POLICE!

nd bout gettin on roofs there all mostly obv. i go for anything that has two poles next to eachother so i can jus hold onto both andstick my feet in between the wall and the pipe and move up slowly same with getting down

Last edited: Jun 1, 2008
  6. CHUB

CHUB Senior Member

Ok, well ill humor you on this one. But theres some easy precautions to take, As long as you dont leave obvoiuos evidence, then its pretty easy to slip through the cracks.

Where plastic gloves. im talking about the thin doctors kind. (erases finger prints)

I always where a hoody and jeans, cuase some of the roof tops are dirty as fuck and i dont want that shit on me. so that leaves any skin contact/prints virtually out of the question.

I understand you for bieng paranoid and what not. but you also have to think rationally. ya no?

7. CHUB

CHUB Senior Member

and shoe prints... just do what the dude said above and sand your shoes, but thats way to much of a loss of traction if your trying to climb up things.

8. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

shoe prints aint gunna mean shit until your sitting in cuffs and they see your shoes anyway. By that time they know your tag name and all the peices youve done and your least of worries is gunna be "Oh no man they got ma shoe print!"

9. CHUB

CHUB Senior Member

furreal. Im just humoring the kid above me. and and i didnt know graffiti was up with murder and rape.

I mean

Graffiti is a misdeameanor until you get cought with like 20 tags then it goes up to a felony, maybe a class B

theres a biggggg difference between a class c misdeameanor and a class a felony. at least graffiti is a misdeameanor where i live. i doubt its different anywhere else

10. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

to the dude who said no finger prints through gloves, try again.

11. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

20? thats an easy quota to fill if your really puttin in work. Between throwies, tags, and pieces you'll be way over 20 quick. Ive heard of people gettin like 86 seperate counts. And as soon as you got outta jail in one city another city could lock you up that you did a peice in and youll be in and outta all different jails and be bankrupt with fines. Its a felony and it will be a big deal if you get caught after puttin in alotta work

12. I GOT CLOUT

I GOT CLOUT Elite Member

Yeah I dont know where youre getting this misdemeanor bullshit, but graffiti vandalism is a FELONY. And even if wherever you live it is a misdemeanor up until 20, like HERBN said, that number would be racked up in a matter of days...not to mention the towns, cities, counties you span. Its a vicious cycle not to be taken lightly.

And like AceReborn said, think again. Prints can go through gloves. Not to mention...are you wearing gloves when you buy and/or rack the can? I doubt it. And I know theres easy ways to avoid it, like not leaving the cans behind which is obvious, or maybe even wiping the can down or whatever. Im just saying its a possibility and therefore, I have to assume its going to happen.

13. CHUB

CHUB Senior Member

Where I live, graffiti is a misdeameanor (class c) and goes up with every 5 tags you do or something like that. Since im a wheatepaster, 20 is something i cant reach shortly, since i dont have a lot of time on my hands. But yes, i know its a possibility, but you just have think since its vandalism, you will pay for it sooner or later. I be careful, but the CSI shit is just slightly irrational to me. Its a possibility, but as long as you bring your stuff back with you, the possibility gets lessoned :p. I was just trying to say, it can happen, but it doesnt happen often, so it doesnt need to be your top priority. Just be careful, but not too careful.

14. Rune1

Rune1 Member

ok well how many class's are we talking there is .

see i bomb so regular its crasy.
    i put up a shitload of tags a night if i go out.
    usually emptying 4 cans and draining a marker pretty good.

so im guessing my class would be going up fast haha.

15. seb

seb Senior Member

im a class A+ dewd.. fukin.. off me cia..fs

16. I GOT CLOUT

I GOT CLOUT Elite Member

Nah I totally got what youre saying. But being paranoid or "scared" if you will, will always help you out, keep you on your toes. So whenever you start to become sedated or relaxed when youre doing a piece is when you might start slipping. Im not trying to tell people what to do by any means, Just trying to make everyone more aware, which is never a bad thing.

17. CHUB

CHUB Senior Member

Yeah, same here. I agree, its good to be paranoid, and to keep your eyes open. but just to make sure you go over the things that will most likely get you cought, instead of wasting time looking over the little things :p. btw dont try to stand on the plastic dumpster lids if your trying to get up to a rooftop. I did that last night and almost fell into 500lbs of 3 week old grease

18. I GOT CLOUT

I GOT CLOUT Elite Member

Haha word. Ive just been lucky to have some decent spots with not too much heat, so ive been stressing about the little shit.

And that would have been awesome to witness, haha.

19. CHUB

CHUB Senior Member

Yeah, i actually find some rooftops chiller then most ground places. and yeah, I might well would of been bathing in crisco :p good thing the sun wasnt out, i might well would of fried. haha

20. I GOT CLOUT

I GOT CLOUT Elite Member

Rooftops are so chill. You can see everyone but they dont even think of looking up.
    But again with that, the alarms sketch me out. Im not sure of what the roofs with it look like. If theres a defining attribute that they all share. But...you get caught up there you aint going anywhere, unless theres some close rooftops you can hop to, but even then this aint the matrix. Haha, maybe im just really paranoid. oh well.