Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Clogged Cans

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by draino, Jul 1, 2004.

Share This Page

1. masen_one

masen_one Senior Member

man this kid had a clogged can on june 30th why are people still giving this guy advice?

2. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

Turn up side down and soak in paint thiner

3. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

hahah masen! word!

haha

cans dont explode if u make a hole in them fools... pressure aint that high... do u think youd be able to push the cap down if it was so high pressure?

i dropped a can once n it fell on a nail (jumping down i landed on a nail also... biatch of a spot to hit haha) and punctured the can...

i did a 6 ft tall tag at a 10 ft distance from the wall over a staircase haha... just put my finger over the hole to stop the paint flow n then tagged with the paint coming outta the hole

4. Paint Magic

Paint Magic Elite Member

cans dont get cloged caps do dumass

5. mad ethics

mad ethics Senior Member

you just bumped a two year old thread, congratulations.

6. SaCeR.

SaCeR. New Member

to prevent it frum cloggin, u gotta flip it up sidde down and spray all ways

7. Red3

Red3 Senior Member

awesome.

8. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

actually cans do get clogged.
    your all stupid
    leave this thread in the trash where it belongs

9. Flash_One

Flash_One Elite Member

actually cans cn get clogged if it sits for a long period of time, it comes out all snotty and clogs your cap, The needle inside of the can gets all cloged up with shit.

10. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

so i posted in this thread just under 2 years ago...why the fuck is it still open, do we really need to bump this shit....fucking moron toys...go play with some pokemon

11. Malicious artist

Malicious artist Senior Member

you shouldnt fuck around to much or it will spray everywhere... but i dunno, i know that KILZ paint is fuckeddd and aall the cans clog. Um if your feeling lucky poke at it with a knife for a bit mabey put a fatcap on it test it over and over <_<

12. fixiebandit

fixiebandit Member

It's krylon.. just get a new cannn.......

13. ~Az

~Az Member

I ususally just give up on clogged cans, if it is still really full though I will take it in.

14. dont panic

dont panic Member

15. greenapple67

greenapple67 Member

just buy a new one, instead of wasting more money on cleaning it....

16. Aster.one

Aster.one Senior Member

Why is this thread getting bumped!!

17. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

this used to happen to me all the time when i use rusto. the stock caps often get clogged if you use them alot (which im guess you did) then when the caps get clogged it starts backing up in the can, then after a while the paint just drys and you cant use the can anymore. to prevent this buy from rusto fat caps or something else then the stock one.

18. sykegraffiti

sykegraffiti Member

dude i ordered a diamond pack of ironlak off bombing science and they send me a can that wont spray :(

19. SENDone905

SENDone905 Senior Member

Sorry for gravedigging this thread, but i guess everyone else is, and I didn't want to start a new thread for the same problem. I got an ironlak can and idk if its the top of the can thats fucked or if its the valve inside, but I put a brand new cap on it, and the cap barely fits on the can(Male cap, and ironlak is female)and it also won't spray, its kinda bugging me. I'll post a flick of it later on too, I got it for free from the graffiti shop in my city so its not a big deal if I can't fix it, but any advice?

20. wolfgang2142

wolfgang2142 Senior Member

ironlak works best with ironlak caps it normally comes with 2 ny fats and an outline cap