Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close Calls

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by met-trains-r-tha-best-biatch, Feb 14, 2006.

Share This Page

1. FTAG

FTAG Elite Member

i love the chase man, if you want to be sure not to get caught, keep ur tag secret, dnt tell every1 except for ur crew .. . .. .

i love tagging big places man, gives you bad respect, me and my crew went past back of police station, and i looked at em, and thought fuck this and pulled out a big fuck off tag on the wall lol, it was mad .... and we dint get caught lol, well not et anyways ... it got buffed tho lol :lol:

2. koper

koper Banned

i was bombing the side of a building once. About 15 seconds in i hear someone say "What are you stupid?" I turn around to see this fat security guard walking up to me. he had been guarding the GE building next door. I just bolted down the alley. I look back to see the guy isn't pursuing me at all. My other friend who was with me is still standing there and the security guard says "Hey you! Come over here!" My buddy just looks at him and says, "Not a Chance you FAT FUCK!" and followed my down the alley.

Another time i was bombing that GE building actually, i was with 2 people, one was watching out for us. Suddenly we see him runnin around the corner. "RUN!" So we booked it down that same alley, lol. This time the SEC Guard was pissed cuz we were bombing his buiilding and he was in his car. But between the 3 of us we just managed to split up and go different directions, losing him pretty quickly.\

Another time i was ontop of a building just getting ready to paint. Hadn't been up there long when i suddenly hear someone below saying "I can hear you up there!" Call the police." So i climbed back down into the alley and sure enough the store owner was there. I managed to talk my way out of it, telling him i occasionally went up there for peace and quiet, to smoke and read. 3 weeks later some crew bomed the shit out of that rooftop.

3. Klaz

Klaz Elite Member

look man this isnt a chatroom stop acting like it is one.

you make posts not little sentences and wait five seconds for someone to reply.

4. MacDreRIP11104

MacDreRIP11104 Senior Member

theres this Overpass going over the interstate and theres walls along the interstate i just crossed over and out of view i walled around lookin if people were coming and looked on the overpass no 1 was coming so i told my friend to watchone side and i started painting a bomb.. i did like 3 and a hlaf letters and i seen some dogscome around the corner... and a guy and a lady walking the dog, so i put thepaint to my side and threw up the hood and started walking off. he was like sorry man. im so sorry.. i think he was scared....and then the girl waslike it smells like fresh paint

5. bla!

bla! Senior Member

just a couple of day ago i was at the train tracks and i was doint the side of a bride (but ontop of the trakcs) and my frind every 4 seconds he would yell train and when i looked he would say aaaahhh you pussy and after a wile he said it again and i was like ok.. w.e im not looking (just like a cartoon lol) and when i heard it it was sssoooooo close so i ran as fast as i cold nad i hid on the side cuase i knew i wasnt gonna make it to the end so i just belly flopped to the side and the train went like, no kidding 6 inched away from me nad THAT WAS FUCKING SCARY!!!!!! after that i coukdnt walk cause of the adrenaline rush man it was fucked UP!

6. obsene

obsene Senior Member

thats a good story you could have died

7. bla!

bla! Senior Member

oh man i have many og these stories i get cough almost every time i go bombing...

So i wanted to do a sick roof top but it was full of bombs and good people so i couldonmt go over them untill the buffed that wall :D . So one night i went up there and bla bla bla ;) i bombed it and when i was coming down a guy comes out of the place i was bombing and i was like..... hey....... and i fucking RAN!!!!!. But... my frind was still up there LOL!! and he though the guy saw him and he also thought he was a big black guy but it was actualy a smelly fat paky, so he waited like 5 min and then he told me that he fucking jumped the the fire scape almost braking his legs cause he though he was somewere down there waitng for him and the fucking ran fucking scared and he though he was chaising him it was sooooo funny...

so yeah i get cough almost every time but people dont give a fuyck most of the time but sometime they do cause my fring got chocked my a big white guy and pnched and shit just for pasting a sticker so i gess its luck :blink:

8. bla!

bla! Senior Member

yup... but it would be worth it cause died cause of graffiti :lol:

i mean that...

9. ToniCk

ToniCk Member

I'm from Victoria too, man. Didn't the Met die ages ago? It's all Connex and shit now, isn't it?

Next time, suss all that shit out before you go walking down tunnels...don't make me come and scrape you from the front of the train!

10. NiHiL

NiHiL Elite Member

all u guy's seem to go out with your bro's and shit,
    im a lone wolf! u dont look as sus!!!! :D

11. bla!

bla! Senior Member

^^^^ were do you live?

12. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

Tasmania sucks there's no trains in hobart :( :angry: i have only 1 shitty story about tagging the fuck outta this toilt and some dude came in just as i was tagging not to scary but al the peeps here are all agggggggggghhhhhhhh! its illegal kill them kill them!!! so whatevs shit happens lone wolves rock when ur just tagging but bombing and peicing at least 2 no more than 4. peace :ph34r:

13. king-bee

king-bee Member

once me and my friend were out bombing at 5 in the mornin and we were hittin a coner store and people in a house called the cops tyhen cam out and yelled and said run u fuckers cops are on there way to us while we were bookin it .. and while we were runnin we saw to cop cars driving slowy with the police lights on searchin around everywhere but we hid and ended up not gettin caught

scary fucking shit runnin form the cops

14. king-bee

king-bee Member

bla do u live in toronto and have a bunch of shit on rosedale heights with panic?
    ??

15. SpLiTbomber

SpLiTbomber Elite Member

today i almost got fucked over for da stupidest shit....

so there i was, back in 1823, ok im guna cut the bullshit

today i was goin to sum store wit ma friends n we bought food inside, and we go behind it, and on the side was a dumpster ( this is in suburbia not da city) and i had a marker on me so i did a lil tag... as stupid as we all r we couldnt put 2 n 2 together, cuz the top was open and the gate for this fence that went around 2 dumpsters was open, so we dont notice this shit i do ma tag n e walk behind the store n eat our jerkey n chips.... the guy that works in the store comes out yelin "which one of u motherfuckin punks drew on the dumpster" we all stop, he says" Dont act stupid the ink is still wet" and i got a marker in ma pocket, so im wearin ma pocker face.. he points in ma direction and im just thinkin, yell "RUN" this guy is an obese 35 year old fuck him well get away, and buy the time u get back to ure store n call da cops we b gone... but he goes " YES U, RED SHIRT" and ma friend in front of me was the one wearing a red shirt

so he starts yellin back at the old guy sayin he didnt do shit and starts takin all da shit outa his pockets to prove hes inocent, so all that happend is da guy threatend to call da cops n have us arrested and we told him w/e and left

the end

16. ner_one

ner_one Senior Member

me and my friend were walking along some train tracks.
    there was a stopped freight along a building across some
    trees and bushes and shit. We saw a little path, cans out,
    we walk through to the train.There were about 5 big guys
    on a break, sitting around smoking. They looked at us,
    and I booked. :p My friend wasnt so smart, he walked up,
    tagged, looked over and saw the guys.

Ive never seen him run so fucking fast! :blink:

17. *DEA*

*DEA* Senior Member

Me and freind were bombing under this bridge in the
    afternoon and this old fag walks across the bridge and
    he stoped for a minuite and looked at us and said "HEY!" so me and my freind fucking bombed it
    out of that bitch got on our bikes fuckin got the fuck out of there.

18. AlmoSt

AlmoSt Senior Member

Ha, my first pice(about 2 weeks ago) we are doin it down in this sewer on this wall next to a apartment complex and there is like 2 inches of ice and water in it, so i just finished my peice and was finishing the outline and we hear people like, wats that sound? so we book it into the sewer to the other side of it, and like 4 big dudes come down and every step we take there is ice crackin and they are like "wtf ar u kids doin" so we are runin and they wer like damn this shit is tight come the fuck outta there, so we came out cuz we couldnt see to the other end of the tunnel and it was like 20 degrees so we didnt wanna sit there all night, and they told us our piece was sick and they let us go!!!

19. Sheek

Sheek Senior Member

sum one got me on tape but i dont know who they where

20. kill

kill Elite Member

ur screwed^^

this has been happening a lot to me now
    i tag and a cop rolls by 3 seconds later or sumtimes while im still tagging