Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close Calls

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by met-trains-r-tha-best-biatch, Feb 14, 2006.

Share This Page

1. j-one

j-one Member

the closes call was when i was attack by a big ass dog

2. Seek139

Seek139 Senior Member

almost feel off a bridge going to the yard

3. backtoyou

backtoyou Senior Member

got done bombing a highway spot and when i was walking back a block away a cop pulled up and started walking towards the spot

4. AMW

AMW Senior Member

i almost got ran over by a train when i was on the lines! the frikin thing didnt make a sound!!!

5. *BayS-DsE*

*BayS-DsE* Member

same thing happened 2 me. i hate the new trains. me and me buddy were crossin the trax and didnt hear the train round the corner and we nearly got hit twice

6. *BayS-DsE*

*BayS-DsE* Member

me and me mate were in an abandoned factory and we had to jump in thru a small window that had been smashed. neway we were bombin and i heard someone on tha other side of tha big rollerdoor but you couldnt open it. me and me made grabbed our shit and bolted, jumpd out tha window., jumpt the fence and didnt look bak untill we were goin past it on the train.

7. beefgerky

beefgerky Elite Member

hitting a freeway wall, bout 30 yards from the freeway, and while were bombing it, a cop pulls someone over on the freeway, we had to lay in a wet and muddy ditch for 30 minutes. gay.

8. minor crimes

minor crimes Elite Member

today i was doing insides on the train home and i was in da back carriage n i was about to flick the insides when i noticed the ticket inspecters coming thorugh the carriage and im like FUCK n walked towards them and showed em my ticket n literally ran through the train to the front so i could get off at my stop(which was 2 stops away) n i was fucking etched out like shit coz iuts like a $2000 on the spot fine!

9. syrup2

syrup2 Elite Member

just today me and my freind were catching tags on this little area shit and some cop rolled by we sprinted all throgh this bitch trying to shake these fool shit was scary as fuck

10. Special_K

Special_K Senior Member

i was under a bridge last night w/ my boy bombing the shit out of it w/ no problem for at least an hour and a half we even had the time to kick back drink some monsters and admier our work and all of a sudden we hear a car park on the bridge(no big deal, we figure its just someone coming home)....not!!!! its damn 5/0s w/ their spot lights on us and we panic. i ran face first into eric!!we fall down on our asses and run swearing and scared as shit into the dark canal and i fall into a 3 foot deep hole w/ 2 feet of mud. god damn it wtf. we got away but crap what shitty luck.and i lost my custom mixed can of "icy grape". i hope its still there.

11. illicit

illicit Member

whats with the whole "and they said "HEY!" so we bolted" kinda theme here

some 1 stopped me after i bombed the inside of some shop type building. he asked me if it was me *DUH* i had paint on me. then hes like can you come with me sir? im like i think not champ. hes like i think you have to. im like i think i have to finish so i jogged over to mah spot and wrote some more hes like pissed sayin HEY GET BACK HERE im like ok and i throw my can at him and bail. lol i ran out of the building into a dead end alley and i waited for a bit then ran into a different alley lol.

:)

my story is better i had a convo

this one time i was at the train station and i bombed a moving train and while running out thru the ticket area checking thing i heard my destription on the radio lol "white male, black bag, brown pants, black shirt with cartooon something something......

lol funny i guess :)

12. zenit

zenit New Member

a few days ago while taking the subway to school as usual i was hoping to tag some cars but the train was running late and i endend up with 4 or 5 folks in the car (if it showed up on time i would have been alone). i went to one end, took out the can and started tagging hoping that they were either chill or to sleepy to start bitchin... a chick's cell phone started ringing and after a short time i heard " give me your phone ". i turned and i saw a gypsy. fuck man these guys WILL stab you just for you freakin clothes man. she refused and the dude pulled out a razor and started to cut her face and hands and nobody had the nerve to do smth especially me cuz i can't fight and my whole salvation was in my can, hoping to spray the dude in case he wanted smth from me too... the chick ended up probably with scars, the gypsy took her phone and i got the hell out at the next station and walked to school. scary shit man, where i am from, the most dangerous things are rabid dogs and gypsies. fuck the police they even aren't on the streets, i ran from 3 dogs for 4 blocks in the middle of the night and after that i stopped bombing for a month... fuckin dogs, have to bomb one some day :angry:

13. Ambulance

Ambulance Member

Ohhh damn thats crazy. I was putting up a sticker when a cop came rolling down the street and im reaching to put it up. He came by and I told him i was getting this sticker down and he left. Lucky me :D.

Cops are evwerywhere since this damn protest in my town. I cant ever try to get out at night.

14. fatman

fatman Senior Member

i was hitin a truck in this buildins driveway and this cars turns rite into it. off course i ran and like a block lata there was a dt car jus chillin at the park. afta i walkd by the park they drove to the block the truck was on

15. sok

sok Senior Member

befor i was taggin a construction site and when i was about to leave 2 cop cars pull up. me an my friend bolted around the corner and stashed our can in a portapotti. it was kinda funny

16. LOLRed

LOLRed Senior Member

I was arrested, but I managed to pick the lock of the cuffs with a fingernail and murder the cops with a paper clip. Thank god....

17. Divison One

Divison One Senior Member

ya what a fucken lie!!!u fucken ass toy

18. LOLRed

LOLRed Senior Member

You caught me.

Because that story is the complete truth and not a joke.

19. Divison One

Divison One Senior Member

20. BNICE

BNICE Member

y how come every time i start a new topic and look to see if its tehre its not how many god damn posts do i need to have