Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close Encounters With 5-0.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ketamine, Nov 24, 2004.

Share This Page

1. DNA

DNA Elite Member

damn, last tuesday i was going to hit a newspaper box at a bus stop that is was wait at for my mom to pick me up from and it was like 6:30(i live like 4 miles from my house), and it was dark, and as i was pulling out my marker this state patrol rolls up onto the hiway off ramp about 20 feet away and i m all putting the marker back real quick, and then he drives off. so just as i pull my marker out again, a county sheriff rolls up next to me, like 5 feet away, gives me a dirty look, and drives off.
    im all like, whoah, i guess im just not ment to hit this spot.
    true story.

2. glue

glue Elite Member

never really been chased.... usually they will pull into what i hit and ill run befor they see me. other times ill notice im being followed they will park accelorate past me and pull around look at me all that shit.
    ive had a few chases though haha. i was in an alley visible from the street i finished up my homie started cops pull up my friend runs then i turn the corner and run into some guys yard ahaha.
    this one time i was hitting trucks and shit and i had just done like a few heat paint tags and the cops pulled into the street i was just on so i booked it fast!
    i get off the bus and am walking home a good 5 blocks and i casually hit this box taxi honks so i walk away hit a truck with like 5 tags on the back pannel then keep walking look back cops are there, so i keep walking and like a block away undercovers are parked on the other side of the street so i walkj over this hill cops pull up turn around slow down then leave!!!
    the only shit that reaks me out is when you do somthing and look around and cops are right there but dont see you, i allways wonder if they see me or are just too lazy to bother.....

3. cuttingxedge

cuttingxedge Senior Member

soo its about 8ish and im just walking home no biggie theres a nice bus shelter soo i start etching it real cashual like B) cause theres not alota heat round my hood all of a sudden a patrol car just rolls up and man DID I EVER BOOK IT
    they didn't come close to catchingme i ran and i ran turned a corner hopped this huge fench and i was surpised i could even do it then ran into some backyard and hid behind the backyards shed.. as i was sitting there calming down and catching my breath i could here the family al in the kitchen talking in somalian it was prety funny soo i stayed quiete for about 10 minutes then just walked the rest of the way home as i was i could see cars patrolling the hood most likely looking for me
    so i just took some sidestreets and hitched it home..

4. **MATEO**

**MATEO** Elite Member

yea u got a point i will eventually get caught and thye foun out a while ago .... but they woud beat me if a copper braught me home... but yea i was taggin this mailbox w/ a bigg as marker my freind gave me and this was like 7ish in the morin when i was walkin to skool so i tagg it and then rite when i put the cap on the marker a state trooper rolled around the corner i almost shit myself so i busted out a note from my GF and pretended like i was mailin it... i got off lucky :D

5. **MATEO**

**MATEO** Elite Member

yea glue tha same thing happend to me and my friends were where taggin this parking garage and then we left but then when we split up to go taggin sum of the other buildings in tha area but b4 we could we heard foot steps we all ran well i actually was tha only one runnin they had bikes so i ran for like a half mile and i remeberd i fergot my backback w/ all my cans so i told my boys to wait there as i get my bag so i was sneakin through the back way to the garage and then i ran into these guys from skool and they tell me there the ones that were makin the footsteps and they also told us a cop was on the other side of the wall startin up his cruiser ( police station neer by )... i like shit myself of enjoyment that that lazy motha fucka heard the sunds of the spray can but started the thing and left

6. WhAyOnE!__

WhAyOnE!__ New Member

so its around 730 its pretty dark alreadyme n my bud wreck went down to a bridge and we start bombing it and then we see sumbody coming so then we walk away and hide and we went back like 5 mins later and there was a cop car parked there for a long ass time so i tell my friend to get down slowly, he puts his shit in his bag and i stand up for a second to see if its gone then i see a flashlight lookin around n i was like "oh shit i cant get caught again" in my head so i juss booked it as fast as i can n my friend followed me and we ended up walkin threw this field going uphill damn those sharpass branches mangg :blink:

7. scary dreams

scary dreams Elite Member

Some of you guys should really find friends to tell these stories to. :) I dunno just a thought.

8. bruce

bruce Elite Member

:blink:

9. hitshit89

hitshit89 Senior Member

iv had plenty of close calls and got chased a couple of times but not for graff

once i finished hittin up a door (huge ass marker covered the door wit a handstyle)
    and wen i finished it right b4 i put the cap bak on one of those cop vans rolls by i was wit one of my boys so i started walkin fast but and turned da corner they didnt catch me.

da oda night i went bombin and i saw security on one side of the wall i was gonna hit (it was in a shoppin center) so i decided w/e and just hit it right wen i put the can in my pocket da security turned da corner i didnt get caught though :ph34r:

10. denali

denali Senior Member

because they can arrest you and lock you up and fuck you over...........

11. HEIST

HEIST Senior Member

I Just got caught today but they didnt chase me one of my friends ratted me out, but if they would of tried to chase my ass i would of been gone theres too many alleys and the cops are way to freakin fat, some of my friends were runnin from the cops and the cop didnt even get out of his car their lazy as fuck

12. MAST

MAST Elite Member

me too...3 times

13. SiK

SiK Member

I have never been caught or seen. I have had a random cop drive by but I always keep an ear out and play it low key as a mutha fucka. However, One of my friends was caught last spring. He broke into a trainyard in the next town over. He was putting together a outline on a silver e2e burner and a dog that was patrolling the lot started barking loud as shit. He started running but the dog chased him down. It had a firm grip on his wrist, but never broke the skin. 2 yard security guards showed up and started talkin shit to him and pushing him. They asked him wtf he was doing with all the paint and what he thought they should do with him. They pushed him around for awhile and then one of them broke his thumb on his good hand. It has healed since but he never could tell the police because he was there taggin in the first place. Not to mention the fuckers made off with his paint, digital camera, cell phone, and watch. Some rent-a-cops need to get there shit smashed.

14. random victim

random victim Senior Member

i was tagging a ramp at my local and the 5 0 pulled up in the car park, (there twats they just harras you like fuck when they got nothin betta to do) he gets out and walks up to me, i chucked my marker and played it cool, he asked me why this paint was wet and i said i dont no i jus got here, but the was to fuckin close :huh:

15. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

lol sik u sound like u never paint much lol... neways your friend got unlucky... but played it dumb... sue those mofo rent a cops,,, so what he was painting???

they did assault n theft... plus they didnt call the cops wich goes against their job description... hed make alot of money sueing em plus its unlikely theyd nab him for graff

16. infer one

infer one Elite Member

I was with a friend near a drugstore, and the building next to it has boarded up windows, so i climbed ontop of a dumpster and hit it up in a high spot, like 2 seconds after i got down a car pulls right next to the dumpster and the owner gets out, he looks at me and my friend and says" What the hell you doin over here" we said skatin', he just told us to get outa there.
    That kinda shit happends all the time tho, its not an awsome story, 5o dont care that much if its only a marker, ive never had to run from a cop, citizens and store owners, but not cops, for painting. But to get out of suspiciouse situations I usually say im skating, its more of a cover than an activitie. The only bad thing bout it is that you can get fined for skating in the city, those fuckin' pigs always find a way to bust your ass.

17. darkling_stalkr

darkling_stalkr Senior Member

"You do not have my permission to search me / my car / my belongings."
    does this actually work? and could someone tell me if that article is the same for Canada.

18. _____JEKLROKS_____

_____JEKLROKS_____ Elite Member

This one bitch cop grabbed me and my boy Sage at 4 in the morning and let us go after she seen my school ID (all honor classes) and bought into my "going to my house for my mouthguard, yeah, we have practice tomarrow morning..." story...

19. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

once i was walking down the street and a cop drove by boy was that close i had a sharpie on me and it was past my curfew.

20. _____JEKLROKS_____

_____JEKLROKS_____ Elite Member

Fuckin' toy...