Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close Encounters With 5-0.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ketamine, Nov 24, 2004.

Share This Page

1. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

im not a toy... dont u ever ahve things like taht happen to you, my tag is good unlike yours......

haha

2. cuttingxedge

cuttingxedge Senior Member

i came intoa close counter with a janitor today at this local mall theres this cracked out bathroom that is tagged to fuck soo i was hitting up the wall in the stall and the guy knocked on the stall and said "are you tagging" i calmy walked out and told him that i wasn't that tired and left..funniest thing ever

3. _____JEKLROKS_____

_____JEKLROKS_____ Elite Member

Ok, fuckin' punk ass bitch...

4. Sicko

Sicko Senior Member

This one night last fall I was tagging the bus stops in my neighbourhood. I got to this bus stop in front of a high school and looked around to make sure there wasnt anybody around. So after im done hitting it up I come out of the bus stop and suddenly theres this guy thats appeared out of no where. So i walk along in the sidewalk in his direction. When I get about 10 feet from him he suddenly tries to cut me off and like bear hug me, so I sprinted into him with my forearms at his face and bounced off of him and ran across the street through traffic. The guy screamed at me " I AM AN OFFICER OF THE LAW! STOP OR ILL SHOOT, STOP OR ILL SHOOT!" I never ran so fast in my life. Its weird how things work when your in a situation like that, everything just happened automatically. I never ran so fast in my life!

5. _____JEKLROKS_____

I got arrested for mob action and gang activity...

6. DOUK or DIE

DOUK or DIE Elite Member

i got charged with

1)unlawful mischief

2)smokin the reefer

7. glue

glue Elite Member

im doing some tags and its prettyt heat(not late enough) so i see the cops there driving in and out of parking lots and shit i cross the street the follow and go into some alley come out the other side with floodlights i couldnt see shit i acted like i was on the phone and the kept going down the street. so its sketched so im keeping it to a minimum but then i just got back into it and everything was fine. i was tagging a plazaa sign with some paint and i saw the camera but i wouldnt think any closed plaza would have 24 hr survaelance or security guard but i walk across the stree and a guy starts yelling "hey buddy" "hey buddy" so i ran into some building and then i just went back onto the street and i see cops at the plaza. then im doing a scratchie and a red car stops at the lights and its green the guys were just staring at me so i stared back and i saw they were in a uniform of some type so i was guessing they were undies, then they drove off and i booked it. it was too sketch :( .

8. random victim

random victim Senior Member

dont i just know what that shits like <_< just keep it sly and run fast :ph34r:

9. _____JEKLROKS_____

To all y'all who were never caught knock on wood, I remember when I was Ghost NBC and that only lasted 3 months being cocky...

10. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

*just bumping some old threads*

11. _____JEKLROKS_____

Me and my nigga cut school and went to the park down the block to smoke a few blunts, after smoking the first 2 blunts we seen the law passing through Kilborn going south and paused but decided to roll the last one before we get going. So were standing behind the field house by this bench and all of the sudden I hear that loud ass horn cops have blare and turn only to see the front of that very same cop car turning the corner of the field house. Before I had time to toss the bag they grabbed me and hand cuffed me to my chief and handcuffed my 2 other boys together. One cop searched the area while the other searched my two boys. The one cop came back and searched me and my nigga finding 2 $10 bags of marijuana. They both examined it and asked where I got, when I replyed northside they laughed and asked me what they should do. After I asked them to let me ride they said they would flip a coin, if it was'ent what I called in the air they would take me in. First flip, tails I say, heads it lands, both start laughing and take the one handcuff from my chief and put it on my right hand, right when my boys told him he had to catch it and flip it from his hand to the top of his other hand, they two cops laughed and after a second of them both leering at me they did it, tails I called, this time it was tails. They took the cuffs off me, slapped me and my friends and told us to get the fuck outta the park, and also to stay in school next time.

12. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

youre all having a close encounter with the 5-0 right now. im a cop

^joke^

13. _____JEKLROKS_____

That seems like a joke only a pig would make...

14. skateparadise

skateparadise Elite Member

"You do not have my permission to search me / my car / my belongings."
    does this actually work? and could someone tell me if that article is the same for Canada. [/b][/quote]
    if you say No to serch me/ car/ or belonging's the cop cant serch you. so what they do is go back to there car and call a local judge and they get permission to cause its probbal cause. and you just made the cop suspicious and they can check your car or anything. but if you have one of thoes fire proof lock box things they need a whole different serch warrent for that.

15. Mettro

Mettro Member

It was my first time getting out to color up the town... I find a block with not a single graffiti on it ( quite wierd), and I go to the corner and paist my tag... I walk around the corner with the can still in my hand ( it's about 2 AM) and I realize I just graffed the poilce department... There wer three police trucks with eight police men cleaning them right in front of me... I continue walking past them, with the can in my hand... I smile to a cop... And continue walking... I wasn't cought, but it was pretty freaky... and fun

16. tasor_tbc

tasor_tbc Senior Member

last friday it was about 1130 ish and me an my buddy were just taggin the backalleys with paint. we come to this one alley that had this hudge garrage door that was covered in tags so we hit it up. we walk down to the docks and me an my buddy start talkin about how its so dope that we havnt got busted yet. suddenly this one guy walks past us and the moment i see him i get a bad feeling in my stomach. 3 seconds later this guy says excuse me! so me an buddy turn aroun an he is like "u knmow that graffiti paintin g you just did?" an we were liek uhhhhhhh (thinking oh shit) so this guy is like "well geusse what?? we saw you an the cops are on the way" so i was deneying everything to them an in th emeantime i was thinking about how my parents would kill me. out of now were this guy is like "well you have about 1 min b4 the cops arrive so you have about 1 min to run if you want" so i'm just like starin at him in shock an he sais" go get the fuck out of here you fuks GO!!" so we run like sooooooooooooooooooo fucking fast down to this tunnel by this creek that goes into the see an ditch all oir pens an paint an put our coats into our backpacks so that the cops whould not recognize us an we took the bus home.
    so fuking scary!!!

17. inker

inker Elite Member

i got alot of them check it not graff related at my school there was going to be a big ass rumble atleast 100 involved alomost everyone that write banged in the school was involved including myself then like three cop cars come in and they start cuffing people i manage to get away but it aint over the next day we decided to handle it outside of school a bunch of guys rolling deep draws attention cops come and start getting fools once again i manage to get away by hoping fences
    another time this all happened in one day first it was me and three of my friends
    i was bearly beggining to become a hardcore writer this is why im not a hardcore writer anymore first we were walking and hitting up this was in the daytime and this copcar sees us we manage to get away easily all three of us but then we go stealing paint from garages and shit we start hitting up again middle of the street we really didnt give a fuck about passing cars and they dont give a fuck about us either then this guy is dogging us and my homeboy is all like wath the fuck r you looking at us u son of a bitch you want to get fucked up get out the car madafucker so he steps out and flashes a badge we run like bitches we get away all three of us once again then we hit up a truck and at the ihop wich was next to were we were was like 4 parked cop cars wich i dont know how we didnt notice we take off like bitches when 2 cops come out the ihop start chasing us me and 2 of my homeboys run into an alley my other friend crosses the street during rush hour i didnt want to get killed so i didnt go wit him we hide in someone elses house for like 30 minutes then we take off we all got away luckily i dont know how we didnt get caught

18. inker

inker Elite Member

i would have hit his ass wit my brass knuckles in the jaw then i wuld have run

19. inker

inker Elite Member

this one time at about 8:00 pm me and my friend were on a roof top that cold be seen in plain view of any car that would pass by then we hear someone talking shit to us and we were like fuck you you sonof a bitch then we see a cop car coming and me and my homeboy jump down the other side and we land on some apartments then i run with my homeboy have you ever seen thoose movies were the one guy jumps over the wall and then the other guy opens the gate ye well i was the dumbass who jumped over the wall and we get away

20. _____JEKLROKS_____

I got arrested for Mob action, gang activity, vandalization of public property, private property, possession of marijuana and public intoxication. You ever try to tell a cop that its not ok for them to search your stuff? All they gotta do is still go in whatever and find somthing, and who you think the judge will belive the guy with a pistol, weed, spraycans etc. or the fellow cracker cop? And even if they do follow procedure and not search you all they have to do is radio in for them drug sniffing dog, or plant rocks on you.