Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close Encounters With 5-0.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ketamine, Nov 24, 2004.

Share This Page

1. shyone

shyone Elite Member

whats mob action and gang activity?

2. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

than youre an idiot

3. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

i once pulled a knife on a cop, the knife was bigger than the guy in Havocs sig (Rambo rite?) boy...wut an experiance that was.

4. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

you pulled on a cop thats grounds for him to shoot you over and over in the face

5. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

too bad nobody has a bigger knife than Lt. John Rambo.

6. _____JEKLROKS_____

_____JEKLROKS_____ Elite Member

whats mob action and gang activity? [/b][/quote]
    Mob action is what the cops put down if its more than 5 people participating in a fight and gang activity is what they put if they have admittance of affilliation by an offender. Not me but they knew my folks.

7. shyone

shyone Elite Member

8. preach

preach Senior Member

i was in some town for a jazz music festival and i was in the bathroom stall writing and i come out and this mall cop is like "empty your pockets right now."
    I emptied out my wallet, hat, and white kiwi mop but kept my black paint marker (the one i was writing with) in my pocket. he asked me what the mop was for and i told him for whitening my sneakers then he was like "wait here." then he went on his walkie-talkie and was like "i caught the guy doing graffiti in the stalls." and while he was doing that i took my marker out of my pocket and threw it on the ground then he came over and asked what it was. i just played stupid even though im pretty sure he knew i was doing stuff but after i told him im just here with a jazz band and i live in winnipeg he just let me go.
    i thought it was pretty hardcore but then i realized it was just a mall cop.

9. scared-lil-boy

scared-lil-boy Senior Member

not taggin related, but I pulled out my switch blade at another kid at school and the skool called the cops on me.......

10. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

thats why you dont use weapons at school, you use fists and if you really wanna hurt the kid you use feet

11. DEVILEFK

DEVILEFK Elite Member

havoc you ever been in a fight?

12. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

yeah, why? you wanna effin go? huh? huh? huh? huh?

13. wreckone.

wreckone. Elite Member

last saturday i was near my house in the back alley of my local community center checking outa throwup done on the garage. well before i left the place, i decided to try out my new bombing markers i had recently bought from urbanbakery the day before on one of those attatchable shouvel things that connect to tractors and trucks, when this old guy came out of nowhere and was right in fornt of me cursing and shit(looked like my vice principal or someone) so i pulled my hood up and just belted out of there right past him and even fell while runing down the back alley, haha.. but whatever, then i saw preach when i turned the corner and i was all like "get the fuck out of here" and he was like" no i wanna see my throup", so i just cotinued running and i went down all these twisty, turny, coldisac(sp) streets for like five minutes, then saw preach again telling me to meet me at his house someway, when this black truck slowly stopped while rolling down his window and this forty year old guy was all like " feel good painting" and i gunned the fuck out of there before his truck even stopped and ran till i could nolonger run so he pulled up beside me and was like you think your cool and shit and other stuff and was asking me for my address so i gave him the right one but he must've been def as fuck because he was like 427 grant ave.? and i just replied "yeah", then he was all like i'm going to the station to report you rignt now and drov ein the direction of the station, so i ran home. i'm suprised he never asked my name or anyhting..def ass bitch.

14. tkS`

tkS` Elite Member

rofl im not getting bit for graffing, closest call was an off duty officer lady who didnt book me

15. laz'e

laz'e Senior Member

ive been chased by the pigs a few times got chased about a week back and i had just hit this like school bus which was in this little depo thing and we hit a few fine then we walked out and the police we driving down the road towards us with there sirens going so we just legged it down all the back alleyways to get away but its all good gets you adrenaline pumping.

16. Tone.SG

Tone.SG Member

i was doing graff in this bridge and the cops came. so the first time i hid in the pillars and they left the second time we booked and got away, there was a squad car and a motorcycle. it was in china too so they get really pissed about graffiti. they beat my friend just cause he was skating

17. element503

element503 Elite Member

it didnt say it had to be about graffiti so here i go.

me and 3 friends were over at our old school and i went to the teachers lounge to see if they had some soda in the refridgerator and then i looked in the freezer and saw like 3 boxes of icecream bars. i told 2 to watch guard and one person to come with me. and grab 2 boxes and i grab 1 and a few loose ones. as we're 1 block away the cops see us with a bunch of ice cream and say freeze. we dropped all the ice cream accept for 1 box and threw it over a fence and jumped it and ran into my friends house 1 block away.

damn the icecream tasted soooo good after that. but ill never know what the other box was like :(

18. _____JEKLROKS_____

_____JEKLROKS_____ Elite Member

Damn kids these days stealing ice cream, one time I borrowed a pen from my teacher and I left with it and when I got outside and looked at it I got a adrenaline rush! But then the cops came and they all put their guns pointing at me so I threw it in the air to distract them and then take their guns and ran.

19. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

20. wreckone.

wreckone. Elite Member