Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close Encounters With 5-0.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ketamine, Nov 24, 2004.

Share This Page

1. wreckone.

wreckone. Elite Member

i'm a fast runner, but i hate when i'm running so fast and bugs get caught in my teeth.

2. 716DropsBombs

716DropsBombs Member

Today at around 4 me and my boys were hittin a window in an alley outside a store. My friend was coverin me because it was busy spot. I was in the middle of a handstyle when my friend started tapin me on the arm hes like hold up hold up, he is usually paranoid so i thought there was a person like a mile away but when i finished i looked up and saw the store owner stairin me down. Me and my dogs fuckin booked and we came back like 30 min later and there was a cop lookin at all the graff he saw me and started yellin at me to come over and i booked. I spent the next hour crunched behind a dumpster while the cops searched for me.

At least i didnt get caught

3. **MATEO**

**MATEO** Elite Member

hahahahaha......wow

4. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

5. InvisblSkratchPiklz

InvisblSkratchPiklz Elite Member

6. Mexiklan Beaner

Mexiklan Beaner Senior Member

one time i asked them for stickers :lol:

7. AKR2

AKR2 Member

Fuckin' toy...[/b][/quote]
    Lmao dude

8. GUNR

GUNR Senior Member

nice resp akr2 , wered u git it

9. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

Doing a hollow throw on a main street, near a private hospital. My man is just finishing up, and suddenly yells "UC"S! Fucking Bail!"
    Next thing I know, I'm bailing up this hill and my mate has gone left, and is being chased by a security guard. Good night. Cops, Paint and security guards. I lol'd.

10. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

Did a hollow on these dumpsters in a park at 3:00 am, and I'm walking down the hill with a 1 can left and a marker in my backpack, plus some slaps which I forgot about. Once I get to the main street at the bottom of the hill I see cops coming from the right side and as they pass the light it turns yellow so I start crossing and they start busting a bitch but I don't pay attention and they pull right next to me with the lights on and say "How old are you" "18, you want id" "No, have a good night" haha with baby blue paint on my hands and a backpack.

11. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

They were probably looking for some teenager that's why they wanted to know your age right away.
    But you said 18 so they left.

12. Baron

Baron Moderator

Way back in January

Edit: Covering up was the easy part.

13. blaje

blaje Senior Member

just the other night up in Northside, walking back from the bar drunk. threw one up on the side of some Ethiopian shop or some shit. and a cop sloooooowwwwssss down next to me as i'm walking and doesn't say anything, just keeps following me. i go to turn on a street and he speeds off and busts a right on the next street coming back to get me. once he was out'a sight i booked it to the car and laid down in the back seat, my cousin and her stupid fucking friend were like "whats wrong? why are you doing that?!". the cop came through the parking lot and everything but nothing happened.

14. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

last night cops got a call about a suspicious looking male wearing blah blah blah, so they spot me, and i see them 4 deep, about to bust a u turn. i take the can in my waist, threw it in the bushes, told me "you run i'll fuckin shoot you!" so i stayed there because i had absolutely no paint on my hands. they slap the cuffs on me off rip, found the can of paint, and they told me if i admitted i tagged something, they'd let me go. "this is your last chance, tell me what you was taggin! you can go to jail or get let go right now" so i sighed, acted like i was going to jail as i said "ok, i tagged the gas station bathroom mirror, ok? i'll clean it up", when in actuality i was catchin hollows and hands down that whole road, straight blowin up spots. so they said "see, that wasn't so hard... now take your shit and leave."

"sir, even my paint?"
    "it is your property isn't it?"
    "yes sir."
    "then take it. but if i see any more tags pop up in between that time you walk away and when you're home, you know that we have your information.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2009
  15. OOPS!

OOPS! Senior Member

99% of these stories are bullshit

16. iselldope

iselldope Senior Member

and the other 1 procent is offtopic talk,the only one that sounds reliable is pees one

17. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

Mines not, but mine also isn't that crazy

18. PeeInTheShower

maybe you think that because you don't leave your marc ecko video games alone in your moms basement while some of us are making moves. are you saying my story was bullshit? and reading through these stories i think only a couple are actually bullshit.

19. .nolove.

.nolove. Senior Member

yes that story sounds fucking retarded pee.i have never met a cop that would let you go after you readily admitted to a crime..infact i find it hard to believe that he wouldnt have seen all those throws you were putting up and put two and two together and booked you on that shit.i call BS on that lame story of yours.

20. PeeInTheShower

ok.... you can believe what you want. and the cop had to have seen my throws and handstyles after they pulled my card. and i didn't get arrested because i said i tagged a gas station bathroom you fuck. if i had told them i just hit the side of a building they would have taken it seriously... hence why i said i was hitting up a garbage ass bathroom spot. and just to prove you live in the fuckin' burbs, crackers in the metro don't give a fuck if you're bustin out tags, so long as you don't hit a church or if mad people see you or something of the sort. the cop told me himself, "stop wilin' out, we have more important shit to worry about around here, and we have more important shit to spend our tax dollars on." get caught bustin a handstyle in a neigborhood where you can buy crack behind a coin laundry shithole, you really think they'll give a fuck?

not to mention i wasn't talking shit to the cracker, therefore not pissing buddy off to the point where he'd lock my ass up.