Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close Encounters With 5-0.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ketamine, Nov 24, 2004.

Share This Page

1. .nolove.

.nolove. Senior Member

actually im from houston originally and have never lived in the suburbs in my life.as far as your story goes i find it hard to believe they would pass up the chance to lock your ass regardless or at the very least go check up on the spot you supposedly hit and on the way noticed all those throws you put up and put two and two together.and as far as you why the fuck would you admit to ANYTHING in the first place.it doesnt make sense and i think this would be too good to pass up seeing as you already gave a confession...they would have looked you up most likely seen that you had prior convictions(i recall you stating that you had prior convictions at one time) and if so would have never let you go.

2. OOPS!

OOPS! Senior Member

I got caught when I was 15. I was just running around the neighborhood putting shitty tags on every roadside box I came by with my friend. We had some of those sharpie paint pens.. When the cop saw us we didn't even run.. I don't know if we were stupid or what.. but we just stopped and he asked us questions like if we were in a gang and bullshit like that.. then he read us our rights and called our parents. Our parents made a deal with him that if we could scrub most of the shit off that he would just forget about it.. so we got a shitload of acetone and mineral spirits and scrubbed it off. So he left us to our parents and we got our asses beat. The end.

3. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

in the time that they'd stop me, put me in the back of the car, drove to confirm i hit the spot i said i did, looked me up, they would have realized "wow, we got a white boy here who's committing a non-violent crime, let's drop him off at this corner and give him his shit back so we can catch some dudes scrappin in front of a corner store or catch someone slingin crack and then really earn the big bucks". when you're in the hood they'll let you keep your weed. think i'm bullshittin?

some of you fail to realize that graffiti is not a serious crime. vandalism is something you can clean up and forget about. if you're not etching the courthouse mirrors, bombing highway signs, tagging cop cars, they don't give a shit.

besides, the original call they got wasn't even related to graffiti, it was about a suspicious looking male walking back and forth down the street looking around like he's lost.

4. .nolove.

.nolove. Senior Member

where are you at? here in texas they take every crime seriously...thats why i have a hard time believing you.ive never heard of anyone getting off here.for anything...

5. OOPS!

OOPS! Senior Member

My friend got picked up for graff not long ago and the cop who booked him told him that to him graffiti was just as bad as murder. I dont get how but yeah. People think graff is a big issue. Now if you draw a big penis on the wall they'll point and laugh and call you immature.. but if you write you name in a stylish manner you're the fucking spawn of satan.

6. PeeInTheShower

miami dade. a city notorious for crime.

7. PeeInTheShower

that cop was a fat lying fuck. there's no cop in the world who can compare murder to vandalism. graff is a big issue if you paint all over the state. graff is a big issue if you go to a rich neighborhood and start tagging everything in sight. graff is a big issue when you put some dumb shit like "COP KILLAZ!" after your throw/tag/peice.

8. Tony

Tony Elite Member

WORD.

im gonna have to side with pee on this one, at least a couple of times ive been let go for vandalism just because i admitted what i did was stupid/wrong and vandalism is such a petty crime to them

i have been given back my paint and markers every time i have been stopped, police dont want to deal with getting rid of that shit... paper work paper work paper work

*edit i also have a lot of ruined clothes because cops like to give you back your paint and markers with the caps and lids off

Last edited: Oct 13, 2009
  9. .nolove.

.nolove. Senior Member

its still hard to believe...sorry.cant see it happening.but whatever.im not trippin on it.i guess its all relevant to where your at.here you cant get away with jack shit.ever.

10. PeeInTheShower

HAHAHA cop took the rusto fat of my can when he gave it back. talk about awkward, stickin a can of paint in your drawers in front of a cop.

11. blaje

blaje Senior Member

cops can be leaniant sometimes. depends on if they really have the evidence to bust you or if its all circumstantial.

me and some buddies used to always get fucked up and drive out to buffalo ridge(this street in 513 thats allegedly haunted). one night we rolled a blunt parked the car on a closed side street that had emergency vehicle access only. we walked about 45 minutes down this trail just burning one and talking. when we got back to the car a cop car was blocking us in. dude comes out of nowhere with a flashlight and says hands where i can see'em.

he has us empty our pockets onto the hood of his car.
    i had a bowl, my dude had a little shake in a bag. when he emptied his pocket he dropped the bag and kicked it under the car. i just didn't touch the cargo pocket with the chillem and my phone charger in it. when he asked what was in it i just pulled out the charger and said my bad. one of my friends that was with us is a few years younger than us. he turns 18 October 26th. the cop was like "i could give you all tickets for trespassing, blocking an emergency road. i could arrest him since hes not 18" no one says anything. he shines the light in our eyes, were all fucking blazed and he asks to search the car, and the girl that drove us was all nervous(shes not used to anything like this) so she says ok. he searches the entire car including the trunk doesn't find any stems or anything. yells for Corey(the 17 year old) to come back to his car tells us all to stay put and not get twitchy. he talks to Corey trying to get him to rat us out for a while and realizes thats not gonna work. he comes up and says " i could give you tickets, or arrest you if any of you are on drugs. but you've been extremely cooperative and i ran you through you're all legit, so ill let you go with a warning"

shit was nerve racking as fuck

12. JustChillin

JustChillin Senior Member

the paperwork thing is only a factor in big citys. Most of the people on this site live in citys where the cops have nothing else to do and graffiti IS a big deal. I know where I live Their are papers and signs all over the place offering rewards for people to snitch on writers and signs constantly reminding me that graffiti is a crime with the graffiti hotline number right underneath it. Schools are always checking backpacks and binders for tags and shit and if they see it they send you to the office and take pictures of it to send to cops

Last edited: Oct 13, 2009
  13. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

Yeah I live in a city and they fucking hate writers, they go into their shitft looking to tackle the shit out of writers which is why your story is kind of hard to believe Pee but, who am I to say your lying... I got caught up once and it's because a friend ratted me on a bomb I didn't even do because they said they were going to give us all trespassing tickets, needless to say he got that ass beat. But yeah, if a cop sees me catching shit in the act I'm booking even if they have me boxed in to a corner.

14. PeeInTheShower

i really don't understand how it's hard to believe. have you ever been in a metro area... people walking around with backpacks at two in the morning casually, people with change cups stumbling up to your car.. people on bikes asking you if you're straight...it's places like that, that keeps cops busy. constantly finding people walking around with hard drugs in their pocket, and they don't even arrest them. usually the baser says who they get it from and cops move onto the man who's supplying it. there's so much bullshit to worry about, some dude with a spraycan and markers in his pocket never hurt anyone.

15. threnodyofcrows

threnodyofcrows Member

a cop caught me tagging once and i just cried
    he took my name and told me not to do it again then left

16. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

wow. you little pansy lol.

I got caught rolling a blunt on my lap in a parking lot..this bitch was supposed to watch out for people but she was just watching me roll up. 2 minutes later, cop knocks on my window. I was like fuck. He shined the light right on the blunt and then I covered it wicked quick with my hand, and hes like WHAT ARE U DOING. and I just said "Rolling a blunt sir." I didn't get charged, but I had my car searched..good thing I'm a sneaky ass bitch. I got questioned about my paint too..just told em I was an art student and I did canvas. They tried to set me up by saying "oh really cause it matches some colors we see around" fuck that..never painted anything in that town.

17. EST2007

EST2007 Elite Member

lol did that happen in MA?

18. threnodyofcrows

threnodyofcrows Member

Loki, I cried on purpose to get out of it
    Obviously I didn't give him my real name

19. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

yeah it happened in mass, and it was before the marijuana laws lol.
    but whatever..the cop knew my dad so I got off.

and if I got caught I'd take it like a champ.
    But I don't get caught :)

20. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

but once you do... it's all fucking downhill from there.
    up until july i had never been arrested.

now i get arrested like every other month.
    fuck.