Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Computer Bomb Battle V.1

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by Kronone, Jul 13, 2005.

Share This Page

?

Vote NOW!

1. UME

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Kronone

100.0%
  1. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

car2nist...you suck....all of your characters have a huge fucking piece of cheek hanging out from the backside...you don't know how to draw, i'll burn any of your characters anytime...your pieces just keep getting worse and worse w/ your little lines whatever else your adding

***edit
    i''ll MS paint one for you so you can see

2. Crack Killz

Crack Killz Elite Member

Fula...you suck...shut the fuck up....

I bet that littile ms paint shit i just did will blow all your littile homoactic shit.

kthxsdie.

gg - good game

3. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

fula, i remember when you tried showing me up with one of your characters...

your horrible, please, shut the fuck up, your not good, you never will be good, so shut the fuck up and put that dick back in your mouth

4. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

this goes for everyone thats beef'n on this topic... MS paint dont make u "cool"

5. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

ai4.photobucket.com_albums_y113_yourjefe_car2nistnew398bz2.jpg

ok now what the fuck is that?? and don't come up with "its a cartoon, its not supposed to be realistic"....but that shit is something you did WRONG....is not a cartoon...it is wrong, it looks wrong.....it will never be right (unless your character actually HAS a huge fucking piece of cheek hanging from that side)

6. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

wow youre retarded

7. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

"wow you're retared"?? at elast defend yourself....put me to shame w/ a logical explanation....god damn you suck, you're fired, go cook & leave that pencil alone

8. Crack Killz

Crack Killz Elite Member

That sketch does look like shit lol..

but cartoon boys other stuff is aight....

9. Tony

Tony Elite Member

OK Mr. Trump

10. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

i dont need a logical explanation for you, you're a fucking moron... you wont listen anyways, you're fucking ignorant.

you know nothing about art, cartoons, graffiti, or anything in general, you just talk shit because you love the attention because NONE of us and I MEAN NONE OF US like your work, or anything you have to say for that instance

so please, shut the fuck up and stop acting like you're good, cause you're not, those 2 MS paint things burn all of your shit you ever put on this site

and thats real.

11. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

id say 80% of his characters have that same MISTAKE.....and his pieces just keep getting worse and worse and what kay said "giving up letter structure for a style"??? my ass...the shit he does looks like crap....

12. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

go back a page and read my post. its on the bottom.

oh wow, they have A mistake, christ, what piece of art doesnt have mistakes?

13. Dr. Coffee

Dr. Coffee Elite Member

Fula, shut the fuck up you stuid piece of toy garbage... Car2 isn't my personal favorite but i respect his artistic talents, talents you will never have, fag, and dissing kay? well now thats just silly....

14. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

just read everyone of your "e-frieds'" posts.....Dr. coffe...."his stuff isn't my favorite"........and in general nobody says your stuff is ""DOOOPE!"....they say "its ight" "its coo" "i'm feeling it"and shit like that cause they're your e-friends...i mean there is some level on your stuff...i like how you can give a certain emotion to your characters....but in general your stuff is mediocre, expressing emotion is hard and you do it alright......your stuff is not as good as you think...you just think it is because your "friends" tell you its ight.....And..it is better than most stuff here...if you want i can point out more mistakes in your drawings....its not only the cheeks that are messed up so dont say "A" mistake, there are several more

15. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

oh no he dident *snaps fingers accross face*.. :lol:

but no for real.. what the feezie are you talkin about?.. shit up kid u just wanna arugue and dont have shit to talk about.. go sketch or better yet go paint

16. W0NDERBREADD

W0NDERBREADD Senior Member

edit: i retract my comment for my own personal safety.

17. wreckone.

wreckone. Elite Member

Fula, let's have a battle.

18. Ume

Ume Moderator

well first off, shut the fuck up fula, every fucking thread you go into starts beef cause you don't know how to keep your mouth shut. I did the fucking ms paint thing in 3 minutes, did an outline, then used the fill thing, sorry i'm not an expert at ms paint.
    and fula, i personally love car2ns characters, just the way their drawn, it's called PERSONAL OPINION, i actually hate your stuff when you think its good, see how it works out? i hate all that "real" art stuff like van gho(sp?) and those other ones, i think they suck, once again, personal opinion and taste. so what if he has some cheek coming out of the side? its how he draws it, everyone complains that everythings the same, but then someone comes up with something different and everyone says it sucks, if everyone drew people the same it would suck because then tv shows like the simpsons wouldn't be around because people like you are gonna be like "omFg!!!111!! yellow skin!!!!111!!!1that isent riiiiiight!!!111".
    and when has anyone ever said that about your stuff? in your "real life", how do you know no bodys said that about his stuff in real life?

someone close this shit, thanks fula for killing another thread.

19. wreckone.

wreckone. Elite Member

I was just watching that Dave Chappelle episode when he did that skit about if the internet was real or something like that. Then I thought to myself: "if internet was real, everyone on bombingscience would be kicking Fula's ass."

20. Dr. Coffee

Dr. Coffee Elite Member

Fag, hating everything doesnt make you cool