Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Computer Bomb Battle V.1

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by Kronone, Jul 13, 2005.

Share This Page

?

Vote NOW!

1. UME

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Kronone

100.0%
  1. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

2. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

heres the TRUTH.... Fula thinks hes "ok"... im guessin because his friends think its "cool"..... so, naturally he now thinks hes the shit because his highschool friends ask him to do backpacks n stuff..."thus" :lol: making his head too big.....

fula.. heres a reality check.. in your lil circle of friends your the best "ever".. but in the "real world"... you suck..... your "pieces" are trash. no letters in there. crappy extentions.... your characters dont even look like cartoons or reality stuff...

you need to Get off the computer for a year OR Two. and then come back and you can maybe....maybe. act all tough on the net

3. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

hahahha damn everybody hates me.......i laugh at all of this shit by the way...i mean......i never said my characters are great or anything......i know that drawing i can kick car2n's or most of your asses(not graffiti, i mean drawing/sketching real life shit)....the thing about my characters is that they lack emotion...car2n does this because he's been drawing cartoons most of the time...i sketch people/portraits/objects and shit like that ive never tried to do anything extra-sad, or extra happy or whatever or even colors....but you'll all see...i'll make you all shut up one day i have to go out right now......and car2nist, don't make me post a picture of me(or you) cause ive seen your pictures and believe me you're not the prettiest around.....ha!, ladie's man.

love, Fula :wub:

4. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

shut up, im not even going to read what you wrote, just shut up.

eh i read it cause im bored, but truth, YOUR SHIT, we saw your 'try to be serious" work with its shitty shading, tony posted it

and i dont care if a guy doesnt think im the 'prettiest around' because i know what pussy i pull, i dont care.

[Broken External Image]:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/brazillia/DSC00070.jpg

i used to do realistic drawing... and i could murder you about as much as i murder you in 'graffiti' end of story.

FULAS SELF PORTRAIT DONE BY THE CAR2NIST
    [Broken External Image]:http://img315.imageshack.us/img315/3167/car2nistdynamite1fb.jpg

5. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

i never said that that sketch was a realistic one...i mean is a lot better in person but my camera sucks too and i did that in class

post ONE of your realistic sketches, nothing more...just one

6. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

oh, its not realistic? is the skull and snake supposed to be a comic skull and snake? i think not, and, ok "your camera sucks" which is why we can clearly see that it sucks, i have a shitty camera, alot of the lines done come in, but you can still see its nice atleast, you just suck all together and your running out of excuses... time to shut up

7. phr3ak

phr3ak Senior Member

fula y do u even go to this forum, this is a graffiti forum and we dont care if you can do those 3d shit or if u can draw................. Im sure everyone here has different talents but they dont brag about it here

8. ILL

ILL Elite Member

i voted for Ume

9. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

Then why are you on a graffiti site? Go to some art site if your so fantastic at that, cause your obviously lacking in graffiti.

10. selc himself

selc himself Senior Member

this beef is great
    there must be like a voting now and then all BS members can decide if the beef-starter fula have to leave :)

11. wreckone.

wreckone. Elite Member

... I wonder if Fula will ever get the note and kill himself.

12. stef1

stef1 New Member

LMAO :rolleyes:

13. runci

runci Elite Member

"skull and snake" i thought it was a fucked up clown!!! :lol: :lol:

FULA u sed somethin bout 14 yr olds or some shit..
    i could burn ur ass any day n im 14..

every1 has made it clear... LEAVE

14. SMTXgraffin

SMTXgraffin Senior Member

"skull and snake" i thought it was a fucked up clown!!! :lol: :lol:

FULA u sed somethin bout 14 yr olds or some shit..
    i could burn ur ass any day n im 14..

every1 has made it clear... LEAVE [/b][/quote]
    man, it would be fucking fantastic if we could round up all the 16 and under people on this site, and just letem fight each other, it would be funny to see who would win. like the good artists against the toys. wonder who would win.

15. snow2skate

snow2skate Elite Member

actually i think that would be a good idea man,,but instead..have an age grouped battle..14 year olds battle..15 year olds battle..on and on.or have its 10-15 aged battle.. 14-18 aged battle. and a 18+ battle.then the winners from each of those battle eachother out.

16. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

shut up you 14 year old.

17. snow2skate

snow2skate Elite Member

yeah of course car2n's not gonna like the battle cause hes scared to battle people younger then him. :lol: well pm you if we ever have a caracter battle, until then. :rolleyes:

18. Crack Killz

Crack Killz Elite Member

19. snow2skate

snow2skate Elite Member

did you just start drawing graff krack kills? looks like it..

20. Shrink

Shrink Senior Member

Did you just learn how to spell? Looks like it.

Crack Winz.