Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Crossing Out Tags Etc.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wake126, Mar 27, 2006.

Share This Page

1. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

thats a rather pussy thing to do, why not just sqaure off, instead you first spraypaijnt htem in the face(funny but a cheap shot) then kick them in the nuts(if you're a guy thats just the lien you dont cross)

2. What Happened to the Letters?

(not only directed towards you) i highly doubt all the peopel who say this are deserving of their own area, you aint a king so you dont get to hold down a whole hood for yourself, its nice to see other stuff aroudn not just the sme bomb everywhere, as long as its good that is

3. doinitagain

doinitagain Senior Member

ive always went with the...
    bombs over tags
    peices over bombs rule...
    unless its older stuff
    and unless its ugly..then u need to put them in their place

4. FLA BOMBA

FLA BOMBA Banned

I have beef with a crew right now. they are called the Punx Crew. there a bunch a wannabe punk rocker TOYS! they went over me cause they thought it was funny. I have made their lives a living hell. I go over everthing they got. That means if your down with them fools, you better watch back. Cause I stomp out toy ass mother fuckers every night.

5. FLA BOMBA

FLA BOMBA Banned

throwies go over tags.
    pieces go over throws.
    end to end cars go over pieces.
    whole cars go over everthing.

6. Ceazer

Ceazer Senior Member

This is ironic cuz i just got back from crossing out a crew and a fag.
    This kid thinks hes cool writing NK3 (its his initials and hies pond hockey number) and he writes like a paper for school as someone else said, he rolls with DD17(same deal) so i covered it and then as im walking under the bridge some "egads" crew (with pervs whos a pretty good writer but no pieces or bombs) crossed out my first, toy as fuck piece and on the spur of the moment wipped out my red krylon wrote fucks in big letters over it and crossed out there handstles then did a tag beside it now i think im gonna get my ass kicked. <_<

I kinda regret doing it now.

7. SiMpUhL

SiMpUhL Elite Member

yo "what happened to the letters" why are u such an ass, jus chill, i was joking.

if i got in a fight though id still kick em in the dick

8. JETc17

JETc17 Elite Member

im not one to go over

if someone goes over your shit shrug it off
    if its constant then obviously you two have a problem that needs to be resolved

as long as your doing YOUR job at respecting others, you should have no problems

9. fionn_croke

fionn_croke New Member

NEVER go over R.I.P pieces or legends pieces. That's a rule.
    REMEMBER: BOMB HARD OR DON'T BOMB ATALL.

10. toon_dragon

toon_dragon Senior Member

11. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

i went over some guy yesterday actually a crew but it's ok they went over my first bomb which i don't use anymore but it still hurt. i didn't actually right anything i just got my homemade and took out the paint and put it all over it got disturbed by another writer halfway through so i dumped and ran then came back and finished. they are not going to beaqt me down i go top one of the roughest school's around they try i kill them. go over anyone ylu can if they diss you don't be clever just ruin it whatever it is i think i need to rack some paint.

12. SeKs

SeKs Senior Member

Last Fucker who went over my shit.....

well, let's just say i took like a half a bucket of paint and threw it at the wall. Cameback a while later when it was semi dry and sprayed "Fucking tard, get style then you can go over my shit." He writes like a kindergardener.

"crash" if your on here, and you know what i'm talking about. i'ma make you my bitch boy. <_<

13. What Happened to the Letters?

it dont matter what kidn of school you go to, a pussy cna go to any kinda school there is and a good fighter cna go to BC High or any respecctable private school, that dont amtter...its all abotu personally you cn get your ass beat by a whole crew bvisouly one kid cnat beat a whoel damn crew, unless its liek 4 middle school kids vs fuckin ALi or some shit

14. What Happened to the Letters?

haha man, my bad, i dont mean to be an ass...im just saying ive been kicked in the balls alot in fights and it pisses me off nad its a pussy thing to do, id much prefer to get my face beat in and some shit then some beusche bag kick me in the nuts

15. AMW

AMW Senior Member

sum1 1nce crossed out mine and put gd nation, i was rea pissed cuz they pry thott i was writing gang stuff but i wuznt, so i crossed out evry thing they did. so i guess it's ok unless u just do it for the hell of it!

16. elcs

elcs Elite Member

Type cohernetly.

-Thanks, Planet Earth

17. Kao.Ali

Kao.Ali Senior Member

my rule is not to cross out other real witers, real gangs, or anything respectful like a RIP
    you DO go over fake gang shit like FWI(fuck wit it) or CTM(cut throat mafia) cuz they shouldnt be frontin like that, cross ot people who think they writers with names like "LYFE" or "DRAGON", and kids who write thing like brown, black or white pride.
    goin over gang tags is just stupid because theyll beat your ass,if anything get down with them cause they might even back you up in a beef, or at least acknowledge that you just doin your thing and they doin theirs

18. kill

kill Elite Member

everything gets crossed out here

19. doinitagain

doinitagain Senior Member

haha, same here..theres a crew that think they are kings and think that they own the yards but write like shit...ill post sum pics of their..."peices"...of shit

20. SMiZ315

SMiZ315 Senior Member

i've only had experience with some douchebag putting kswiss shoes stickers over a bunch of my handstyles and other writers' handstyles (who are better than me and i respect) so now i just rip all the stickers down...my buddy had a handy put over one of his pieces and he was smart about it...he just refilled the piece, made it look nice again and wrote that the dude is a tool but there's no beef with his crew for it