Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Crossing Out Tags Etc.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wake126, Mar 27, 2006.

Share This Page

1. stabbyjoe

stabbyjoe Senior Member

i got a tag written over by some crew, i didnt think it was a huge deal so i went and wrote over it with a bigger pen and crossed out some of there stuff.

later on i saw some of the same tags with a x3 after it!! that was a stuuupid mistake... they havent found me yet though. B)

2. FLA BOMBA

FLA BOMBA Banned

Prime example of why I hate Saber. Becuase he went over that Sane memorial. Then JA and Foe taught him a damn good lesson.

3. Same_K

Same_K Member

Yeah, a cousin who knows I write just went over all of my throwups he could find, because "that's what graffiti's all about." I want to kill his dumb ass.

4. Prints

Prints Member

the way i see it.. the rules of the game go like this
    masterpiece's can cover 3d's
    3d's can cover throw-up's
    throw-ups can cover signitures

unwritten rules all should follow outta respect B)

anything other than that and you'll just give yer name a bad rep

5. Semor156

Semor156 Member

^^^ in a way i feel Prints...but like...if you go over someone, you better know that your gunna show them up or else your just making yourself look stupid...if sumone already went over you, then fucking go over them...only if it was just out of disrespect, if they went over you and they are better, then you should be happy..haha...thats how i see it.

6. madsencarl

madsencarl Senior Member

crossin out tags is fuckin stupid. yo.

7. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

haha, same here..theres a crew that think they are kings and think that they own the yards but write like shit...ill post sum pics of their..."peices"...of shit [/b][/quote]
    exactly the smae in my town..over the weekend i hit up my chill spot and htey had corssed all my peices and throws with "at5" and "Atomic theory 5" my bro corsses their shit and wrote all toys 5...cause they suck...i foudn it humorous...but now we in a war with each other :ph34r:

8. vey1994

vey1994 Banned

in my town tags are spread cause theres so much wall space. so not much crossin out here.
    Its not cool anyway- unless they cross you then brace yourself for war.

9. ziponer

ziponer Senior Member

i just stick too old school ny rules if you know them find them pop them in the mouth a a few times tell them what you writre and why you did it and leave

10. madsencarl

madsencarl Senior Member

in melb, aus, there were all these fuckin sweet pieces along the train line, then some fuck called FERET went over every single one of them. that cunt is fucked

11. ZED$

ZED$ Member

12. Tom K

Tom K Senior Member

I try not to go over or line/cross people. unless they cross me out first. I been seeing peoples tags including mine crossed out with the word fag writen over/near it in shitty ass writing. Someone needs to shoot the bastard thats doing this to everyone in the face. He deserves it, fuckin cunt.

13. minor crimes

minor crimes Elite Member

i live in a major city so yea as u would imagine the place is huge but where i live ther about 20 writers in my hood and we dont cross each other or shit we all get on fine and crap... only down an old abandoned highschool is where da crossing happens and all these little skater faggots who think they can tag ther skate crew over everything... so sad and so low

14. Karma

Karma Senior Member

^^WORD! I went down to one of my chill spots and come to find out, i had PD written all over everything. PD is some sort of skate team i have been told "Piss Drunks" i dont know what that shit is about, but i was a little upset. I just crossed out the PD because it was taking up space every where. Let them do it again. Id be more than happy to show them where they can write, like the space next to mine. Some individuals dont understand, im not mad like i want to fight them as most would be it was only a bomb. I read something about the Kswiss stickers, that happened here in Dallas too. The way i see it, its adicting "Who can we cross out next", so theyll probably go for some one bigger. Now that person will beat their ass.

15. Kl(one)

Kl(one) Member

Just start writing 'Panzy Dicks' next to their shit, actually, nevermind, waste of precious paint. Crossing here isn't to bad. What really pisses me off here is fool toys writing king's names, all of it shitty. Krooks, IZ. I don't know what the deal is, I know IZ sure as hell hasn't come here so who're they foolin'?
    As for my mentality, I don't intentiounly cross. Most of the time I just tag too big. I try to find the so called 'virgin' spots that haven't been hit and are still visible. Those are definatly prime. But anyone cross my shit and it's wrath for them, You don't want Klone1 as an enemy. Still it's understandable if your's is a piece and mine is just a sticker or tag. No wars should start over that. Just retag if the piece is shitty.

16. Spector727

Spector727 Member

I try to avoid tagging over peoples shit because I live in a very urban neighborhood and no one wants a bunch of faggoty fucking gangbangers on thier ass...

But yah in the last 3 weeks I've had 3 tags crossed out and each time I've cleaned house and taken over massive amounts of new territory, sometimes up to 20 spots in one night. I THINK CROSSING OUT IS BULLSHIT. No oen appreciates thier art crossed out and dissed on...

Kinda of off topic: Whats your record for hitting spots in one night?

17. AMW

AMW Senior Member

i cross out anything thats gang related because they cross out everything and it pisses me off

18. step one

step one Senior Member

^ werd...i only x ppl who x me or write mental shit ( gangs, racial slurs, biters, inappropiate phrases...etc)

19. Seek139

Seek139 Senior Member

i dont really have to worry when we got bombing here in the city because mad people who cross are toys soo we dont waste the paint but when we go freighting we deff get into alot of wars

20. epiL*

epiL* Senior Member

thats toy right there, you dont need to go over someones shit unless you hate them, thats not how its done, unless there is no more space, then pick the worste piece, but i generally dont go over pieces bc i'm nice, but i have fixed some shitty pieces just bc they looked gross, so i made them decent