Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Crossing Out Tags Etc.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wake126, Mar 27, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Mexiklan Beaner

Mexiklan Beaner Senior Member

yo , i crossed a gang cuz they crossed me. am i gonna get my ass kicked? :ph34r: pray for me

2. Cego3

Cego3 Member

i see it as throwie over tags
    piece over throwie
    burner over piece
    and kings over all
    no one over kings no matter how old it is
    pay respects to the elders :ph34r:

3. AMW

AMW Senior Member

honestly they can come and beat my ass, their just fakes. they can try to do whatever they want to do to me, but its not toy, if its an area of experience where pro bombers come to throw down some paint, and i cross someones gang, racist, inapropriate comment/tag out its like everyone giving them the message that this is pro turf, and if thats what your going to do, is cross stuff out your not welcome here.....thats y i cross it out ITS NOT TOY!

4. jez

jez Senior Member

Crossing out anyones tags is a bad idea in general.
    Unless they dont know who the fuck you are.
    Which also makes you kind of a pussy.

But i really dont see the problem if its just some "420" or "BITCH" Waste of a can bullshit,
    but if it names any gang, dont bother.
    Just move on and find a better wall.

Its the same deal if you had your shit crossed out, you'd be pissed
    and probably bitch and moan about it.
    Just dont do it if you cant handle the consequences.

5. BBoy_ErbN

BBoy_ErbN Senior Member

Well I normally dont,

but there are some guys putting up SHITTY stencils all around the city. I know everyone starts somewhere, but these kids are putting them up in the city centre, in good spots and even dumping them next to other guys stencils which are actually good. Then they just look shit because two different themes/styles/colours cramped next to each other.

I've been quite tempted to go around and black them all out, maybe but some decent stencils up in there place.

If you bomb or whatever, dont over other's work unless you want beef. I always avoid others karaks or pieces... but ill happily go over a pile of tags if its its on a wall in a good spot. To me tags are meant for those dope places, tags can be put anywhere but to find a good place to do a piece.

6. AMW

AMW Senior Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    agreed, it just really sucks when you get the best bombers in the city posting up their shit on a big ass wall, and having some little fake gang member coming by and crossing out the pieces because he can't read them, and he thinks its gang afiliated ya kno?

7. jez

jez Senior Member

I HATE THAT SHIT.
    There is this mad beautiful piece up in some abandoned little crack house here
    Its a koi fish wriggling in water and the piece itself is just awesome looking.
    And i was with my friends and im just sitting there loving it, and they all of a sudden bust out sharpies and start writing on it and im like
    WOAH THE FUCK ARE YOU ASSHOLES DOING!?
    The reason i paint alone.

8. sugarbomb

sugarbomb Senior Member

i have been working on a piece for 3 consecutive days. some toy tagged over my work ... which was dick b/c i dont know him nor have any shit with him. i found his stash and took as many cans as i could carry (23 total). dont mess w/ someones work unless you have a good reason to do so.

9. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

^^^^^^^^^^

why didn't he just keep his can's at home stupid dickhead you never tag over peices even if your a king you just don't

the way i see it tag's can be gone over with blowup's or throw's no problem but you put a tagt over one and call them a toy your looking for trouble happened to me and whenever i see the tag or throw out comes a marker or can but there a chick so i they fught me it's gonna feel so weird and there like 20...

10. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

i dont think like that. i think that tagging over a piece is fine, especially if youre looking for beef. cause wjat took him like 2 hours, you went over anf got your rep up in like 30 seconds. what do you think "diss" is short for

11. The Suck

The Suck Member

^^ can't stand jackasses like you. taken the cheap way to fame. you dont deserve to write.

12. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

thats a big statement concidering the fact that i said that doing a hand over a piece was fine if you had beef with someone.

i wouldnt go around doing it to random heads just to start shit, but if someone was beefing with me and decided to do something nice along with some disses, imma so some simple ass shit over youre nice intricate piece. all is fair in beef bruv

13. BBoy_ErbN

BBoy_ErbN Senior Member

Yeah if its cause of a beef... you can do whatever you want, even piss on their piece **literally**...

but just don't go round doing it randomly, that is just weak...

don't do it to START a beef either.

But if someone fucks with you... fuck with them 10x as hard... otherwise cunts will just always walk over you and your shit.

14. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

i know how beef works <_<

me and my boy DIn are beefing with this cat right now actually.

why waste time on doind somehing nice over someone if theres beef going on?

its just gonna cet crossed with something simple.

15. The Suck

The Suck Member

ah i guess i misunderstood. thought u one of those cats doin throwups over random peices for no reason.

16. sugarbomb

sugarbomb Senior Member

which is exactly what happened to me... its a dick thing to do.

17. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

Someone went over me... I will post a pic tomorrow... it's jus a lil marker tag but it kinda sucks that sum one wants to go over me... it looked like it says "dik".

18. CROW

CROW Member

ok if u get crossed that means a faget wanna be pussy cunt scab ass hat twt waffle dick eating bitch was to afraid to leave his name but if u Xed him that means ur a faget wanna be pussy cunt scab ass hat twt waffle dick eating bitch thats wondering why he crossed u

19. unkownWPB

unkownWPB Member

i once had a kid cross out my tag with a sharpie, he wrote fuck you then my name and put his nick name. so i called him and blocked my number and gave him a lesson on crossing out others peoples stuff. it went something like, dont diss someone u know nothing about, especially if the name your using is a gang members tag, it really wasnt a gang member but it scared the shit out of him. anyways i dont like to diss unless ive been dissed on.

20. WolfBurrns

WolfBurrns Senior Member

I've been getting up on alot of freights. Im not great, but I respect the other writers and just find a clean freight for myself. Plenty of trains to go around. But if I see some gay racist shit I just go over it.