Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Crossing Out Tags Etc.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wake126, Mar 27, 2006.

Share This Page

1. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

i beleve in karmer soo iv never lined any1 and no1s lined me hopefully

2. myl

myl Elite Member

3. Bruce_1nR

Bruce_1nR Senior Member

I dont line people....if I go over someone, its always better and (this is the key) YOU COVER ALL THEIR SHIT UP

Dont just do a little tiny fill in so you can still see their shit...dont do crack fills...thats beef.

ALSO: Respect the chain....tags go over nothing....throw ups go over tags...pieces go over tags and throw ups....burners go over everything.....when people go over my throwies or tags with pieces or rollers or a big huge ass throw up...I dont hate...I give them props for going big where I didnt...show respect and you'll get it in return...

4. RFI. SPit

RFI. SPit Moderator

word

respect is key

5. MaVe911

MaVe911 Member

around my area theres a tag called ' Mbajik' and all of them havea cross throught then an arow saying toy, which is fair enuff coz that 'tag' makes my shit luk guud

6. dosey-doe

dosey-doe New Member

if they cross you out get em, if your shits gonna be better get em, if the king or well know dont fuck with it , dont start beef for no reason, your liable to catch an ass whoopin.

7. Style Hommie

Style Hommie Member

People usally cross you beacuz there scared that you beacome more populair then them, some guys crossed a tag of my crew, we crossed ALL his tags,If his not happy well fuck him...

8. Flash_One

Flash_One Elite Member

i think if you cross someones tag out your ust being a conplete asshole really, <_<

9. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

that happens to me alot, i have mad ups in my area and kids hate so they discriminate

10. Flash_One

Flash_One Elite Member

why do they hate cha?,cross out there shit. if they cross you out cross them out.

11. Mr.Sars

Mr.Sars Senior Member

I hate beef.
    there's a heavy toy crew round my area who have been putting up in the last week or what, and they're scoring me and shit.. for nothing.
    All right, i understand shit like.. someone lines you, you line them.
    But its better to put the fucker in their place.

If its someone that doesn't write, just ignore it.

12. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Yeah, you get that :p And they cover it up with shit you can't even read and they call a 'piece'.

Only real beef I've had is at school.. I had a school tag and this other person was writing cowboy everywhere and over my shit I tagged so I scribbled it all out and wrote next to it. Turned out it was a girl lol but I love her so hot.

13. Mr.Sars

Mr.Sars Senior Member

Cowboy, aint it kinda daft to put that over someone's tag? :s

Shit, I think i'm like the only writer in my school. :\

14. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

beef is the new pork
    so line everything you can kiddies.

explosivo, are you wordz? hahaha

seems like he catches alot of beef, based on all the flicks ive seen of lined tags.

if you have a good handstyle, cross out lots of people.
    dont tell anyone what you write though
    cause theyll find you out and you will get... moiduyed

15. The Ant

The Ant Member

i hate crossing out and being crossed out...

its like a never ending chain. they cross you,. you cross them..they cross you....back n forth...gets annoying lol

what sucks is that in my hood thiers a bunch of toyz (worse then me)...(which is pretty bad lol) and they go around crossing n shit. n when i see them cross my tag im all...God dammit.......i dont cross them back out...i just write it over again a few feet next to it.

i just try to show them i dont want shit wit neone..

its working so far lol

16. Malicious artist

Malicious artist Senior Member

yah true but there is a huge differance between line a meann cross like a l annonomous line or a tag over a tag, and doing a big fill or piece over tags. So a cross can be just normal or mean, i think. But when people cross you its never a good feeling.

17. Big TL Springs

Big TL Springs Member

if theres enough room, ill do my piece right next to them, put the qoute saying wack shit,,,you know embaress them.... only then till they cross me then it is on.

18. The Legacy

The Legacy Senior Member

story about my crew here .... 2 kids in the crew had beef with one another about stupid shit .... im good buds with both ... but they didnt like eacother ... they were even better friends with eachother then i was with them ... turns out ... one of them rights "not down" next to their tag and 'up' for our crew name.... the guy who did that then starts gettin people to dislike the other buddy and it falls thru ... hes droppped from the crew ... while some of us are still his friend but its all fucked cuz we cant really chill with the kid anymore... so fuck... now im in this awkward position... LINEING KILLS

19. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

Im the only writer in my school.....i think but theres another bloke who does it in town but im probly better than him so he wouldnt go over me! :D

20. AT AT

AT AT Senior Member

i diss this kid from the sixth grade still for dissing my shit . he basically did a bubble letter in chalk and i did a one line wild style with chalk and since he was a damn mexican all the mexican chumps dissed my shit . it was supposed to be a one liner . he is all adding shades and stuff to his shit throw with diff colors . wut an asshole FUCK JOT .
    THE END