Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cryptozoology and the Supernatural

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Loki X Sho, Jul 24, 2009.

Share This Page

1. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

we went from super natural to harry and the hendersons to people witnessing death then back to the super natural all on the first page?? impressive. i think ghosts take control of helium balloons. everytime mine start deflating and there not on the string they start creepin towards my bed

2. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

I'd pop that shit. Haha! You never know! I'm in a haunted house as we speak...I cant even go downstairs to get a drink. It sucks, I never felt safe in my own house.

3. dior

dior Senior Member

okay shure..

lulz

4. SilverEra

SilverEra Senior Member

Sorry to hear about the loss, dude.

The house my aunt still lives in scares the shit outta me till this day, the story
    goes, one night a grandpa/grandma like in the 1970's [no relation] were sleeping around 12 o'clock and some dude came in, and murdered them with an axe, and for some reason he put a bigass X on one of the backdoors. Anywhoo, one night I had to find a place to crash cause I had no ride home, and my auntie's house was the only spot in the area I knew of, so I fall asleep after like an hour of paranoia. I fucking wake up to my own right hand hitting me in my head, and it wouldn't stop. I freaked the fuck out and ran outside of the house and ended up sleeping inside of my aunt's car.

5. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

possession of the hand! ah! Its like that movie..."idle hands"
    This lady died my friends bathroom in the basement before she moved in and the door says RIP...i cant piss there..haha hell no.

6. Proper

Proper Elite Member

My across the street neighbour's mother fell from the top flight of the stairs and died. They moved recently...I wonder if they told the new residents that someone died in the house. Maddddd discount, I'd assume.

7. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

ive seen a daemon.. true story.
    and spirits.
    ive seen an exorcism . one of the most terrifying things ive ever seen.
    when i was a kid i lived in a house built on a voodoo slave ground in africa with over 400 graves underneath . the house was also built with 5 points . weird things happened in that house.
    the night my gramps died all the lights on his floor blew.
    i mainly believe in the spirits etc. fuck those tv psychic fools.

8. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

I don't believe in supernatural shit.
    We all know there are exceptions to the laws of physics but I'm not saying I believe these things (specific; bigfoot, lochness monster etc) because they haven't been proven. They can't even be proven in the first place because they happen so infrequently.

9. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

Nessie is my bitch haha..haha, and being posessed is like my number one fear..Yeah Im a poon for it, but after seeing The Exorcist and a ripe young age that just sticks in your head..I used to mess with the ouija board all the time until I talked to "the devil." but who knows, thats when I stopped.

10. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

11. Proper

Proper Elite Member

There's always a counter balance, right? In that case, if demons exist, angels must exist? Making Hell and Heaven actually true?

12. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

^ there isn't always a counter balance. Just because you saw it doesn't mean you can make more assumptions about it. The only thing you can conclude by seeing it is what it looks like.

13. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

I always think about that...Ive talked to few who say they've seen their guardian angel while really sick and close to death..I don't what to believe, I just collect evidence to build stronger opinions as I move along..maybe good spirits and bad spirits fits a little better, rather than angel or demon.

14. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

meh could be i just think theres a more prominent dark presence in the world.. like more things go bump in the night than blonde haired babys with wings saving us.

15. Proper

Proper Elite Member

I'm just saying...Nero seems to believe he actually saw a demon. It wouldn't make much sense for there to actually be demons without angels. How could there be evil without good?

16. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

theres mainly evil in this world.. because humans are just that we dont do anything for nothing theres always an agenda behind every action .
    and what i saw i cant explain it might just be a memory my brain made to cope with what happened etc.

17. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

technically demons cant exist without angels, because demons are fallen angels who wish to work negatively against human kind...they want us to commit evil deeds. I jus

18. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

I agree...thats why I'm so hooked on this stuff...because there is never an answer, but always new "evidence" I guess you could say...

during the first coming of christ there was said to be a demonic outburst...clerics say that the during the second coming there will be another...they also say that is already begun...dun dun dun

19. Proper

Proper Elite Member

That may be but without good there wouldn't be evil because evil would just be normality. Also, I believe your mind played an illusion on you. Perhaps you were frighten with your surroundings and it is scientifically proven that your mind tends to play games on you while you are petrified. We will never know positively that God and Satan do not exist because it is physically impossible to scientifically prove so and to say the contrary is quite honestly very ignorant.

20. Proper

Proper Elite Member

I had to delete my other post because the formating was ruined for some reason.