Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cryptozoology and the Supernatural

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Loki X Sho, Jul 24, 2009.

Share This Page

1. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

but its still an +1 for the demons..haha.
    Theres this place around here called "the mouth of hell" and I stood in it so many times and just screamed for demons to show themselves..but nothing happens. My gram told me once that she was laying in bed at night just thinking if the devil was real or fake, and if he was real how strong is he? Then she felt like she was being suffocated and she prayed until it stopped...that always scared me to death because shes soo...grandma. lol..

animals are so hypersensitive to the paranormal..I watch my cat constantly to see his reactions to certain things..sometimes he growls at things that arent there..all puffed up and everything...Animals are sick. The Navajo indians believed in a spirit called the 'chindi' which would possess animals..they reported seeing coyotes walk on their hind legs..another sign of animal possession is if their eyes do not reflect light and just look lifeless..

i could just ramble on all day about this...
    I wish i memorized this much information whilst attending high school...
    I definitely would have made it into a way better college.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2009
  2. Proper

Proper Elite Member

All I am saying is: No one can one hundred percent discredit the existence of angels and demons or any paranormal phenomenon for that matter. To say otherwise is the equivalence of saying there is no other life form in the Universe. You may believe there is no such thing as a 'God' yet others may say they feel and live through him on a daily basis. As far as we know, it is a fifty-fifty chance.

3. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

even though some things piss me off like religion and science clashing, I love to study the different belief systems of all people. Life is just a mystery...

4. Proper

Proper Elite Member

The only thing that irritates me is when people refuse to acknowledge the fact that they may be wrong about what they believe. This is why I stand on neutral ground and refuse to try and discredit something I cannot do. I'm open to both sides.

5. garbage down tha way

garbage down tha way Elite Member

I'm not denying the possibility, or the fact that no one can be sure about whether or not demons/angels exist. I just think that as humans evolve and take to science rather than legend, it becomes harder to swallow something that hasn't been scientifically suggested.

6. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

indeed.
    see, were all on the same page here...
    I too stand neutral for obvious reasons,
    some people are just set in their beliefs..
    I was raised christian, but then I turned nerd and
    looked up all of this crazy stuff haha..

and heres a new one you guys might like..Raku-nene...its a spirit known to disfigure or kill woman who rejected thier suitors...what the rejected ones do is collect a strand of hair from the woman that turned them down, they bind it around their thigh for a few days, and then they burn it in leaves to summon Raku-nene. He comes in your dreams, and then it plagues your body...girls wont wear clothes after and they start to rip themselves apart, and anyone who comes near them as well.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2009
  7. Proper

Proper Elite Member

I was born and raised into a very devout Roman Catholic family. Then I decided it was best for me to be agnostic. I have nothing but the utmost respect for all religions and its followers. It takes a great deal of faith and strength to remain religious, nowadays.

8. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

absolutely...especially with goons like us filling innocent minds with tales from the darkside..buahahaha. speaking of goons though...I hate summer..all the little kids over populate x box live all day and theyre so annoying.

9. Proper

Proper Elite Member

What games do you play over XBL?

10. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Fuck Brett Farve, that fucker needs to make up his mind.

11. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

call of duty...halo...gears...sometimes gta.

12. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Proper's movin in for the nudes.

13. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Argh, I hate the fact that you listed CoD before Halo. Very uncool. Salvo, that was earlier today :)

14. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

haha, thats just what I was playing at the time..Halo is still my favorite game ever..yummy slayer

15. Jenkins.

Jenkins. Elite Member

no joke i own almost every book ever written on Sasquatch.

16. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

of course he did. he's crazy. he probably did succumb to some sort of demon. in his head. but i'm sure it seemed very real to him.

but it wasn't real enough to save him from going to jail.
    apparently, he wasn't deranged enough for an insanity plea.

17. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

the legal definition of insanity

18. Tony

Tony Elite Member

I second this motion.

19. neb3636

neb3636 Banned

So what did they determine he was just weird? That doesnt seem like a strong enough word to describe eating people.

20. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

it goes by whether they know right from wrong.
    he knew what he was doing, so he went to jail.