Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cryptozoology and the Supernatural

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Loki X Sho, Jul 24, 2009.

Share This Page

1. fromthegrave

fromthegrave Senior Member

Cant believe in something until i see it. I would like to see a ghost, or have something happen to me to prove something else is or can be with you with out you knowing. It would open up so many possibilities and other things to think of. So im jelous of anyone who has actually seen or had something happen to them regarding any subject on this forum. Any more ghost stories??

2. SilverEra

SilverEra Senior Member

Lol how do you explain figures/faces in pictures then?

Along time ago when I lived at some apartments me and my mom were walking to the laundry room to throw some clothes in the washer, my neighboor ran into us all shaky and shit, she said she was smoking a cigg on her porch [ upstairs] can't think of the specific name right now lol, anyways her porch faces the back of the apartments, it has some trippy ass trees and like a little walk away, it's kinda hard to explain, she said she saw a half man/half horse figure look at her with his hand on the tree and just walk off to the trees. I found it weird cause she's native american.

Kinda confusing, but it's the best way I can explain it right now lol.

3. garbage down tha way

garbage down tha way Elite Member

That's the thing though. Only she saw it. The story can be as true as she wants it to be. I've experienced some things that are unexplainable, but I never jump to conclusions that they were caused by paranormal activity. That's the problem with people, theyre too quick to grasp towards the most efficient explanation. Sometimes weird things just happen.

4. SilverEra

SilverEra Senior Member

Lol yeah I told myself the same thing.

And tell them foo.

5. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

Dahmer went to prison for life and got killed by another psycho while mopping a floor...his last words in the trial were "I hope god can forgive me, I know society will never forgive me for what Ive done." all of the people that know him said he was always "a generally weird dude"....

and maybe it was a shape shifting shaman she saw...the horse head and all that jazz...or a windingo..

6. garbage down tha way

or maybe she was messing around with some mescaline.

7. garbage down tha way

I think debating your ideas on Catholicism would stray this thread from the actual topic, although I do respect and agree with your opinions.

8. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

m+s you didn't stray too far...God is a myth to many as well... kinda like Nessie!

awww.funny_potato.com_blog_wp_content_uploads_2008_09_loch_ness_monster.jpg

grr

9. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

ms ur full of shit

Last edited: Jul 25, 2009
  10. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

haha you never know...
    we have a town witch..his name is Roger but he calles himself "vortex" haha!
    hes a pretty nice dude, his house is built into the side of a hill and theres a giant black dragon head carved from wood...he's an extremely talented sculptor..He told me some really weird things and showed me my aura lol!

11. garbage down tha way

Yeah there used to be a wizard here too, but he went to jail.

12. massacreman

massacreman Elite Member

13. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

iv'e been searching my whole life for that most elusive of creaturs

lady gagas talent

14. triple6inthemix

triple6inthemix Senior Member

Yo mama so stupid that she thought Boyz II Men was a day care center

15. LIZARD

LIZARD Senior Member

5 or 6 years ago i was walkin home from my buddies house at like 3 in the morning and right when i got to the top of my driveway something wicked bright and loud hovered over my head. i got to look at it for like a second but all i could see was a bright light. it took off pretty much instantly but i saw the light get smaller and smaller as it went higher in the sky...i have no idea what it was but it was fuckin sick

16. m+s

m+s Senior Member

the vast majority of my posts disapeared due to unseen supernatural forces

17. JustChillin

JustChillin Senior Member

This 4th of july me and two of my friends were riding back from a light show at a monster truck show we went too and we were on our way back over to my friends house to light our own fireworks. On the highway I was looking out the window watching other fire works from a distance shooting off. I then look forward and see a light just ahead. I thought it was a firework and I was waiting for it to explode but it still stood there as a really bright Light. It wasnt around any trees or anything and the light just stayed there hovering. It was like a star but really close. I didnt say anything cus i didnt want my friends to think i was crazy but i couldnt make out what the fuck it was. It obviously wasnt a firework or a plane if it was that bright just hovering. I say it was one of those god damn mother fuckin little piece of shit UFOs.

18. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

There used to be a guy who would talk about being visited by ghosts and that there were aliens and stuff
    He got arrested for the possesion of meth and heroin and all sorts of shit

19. JustChillin

JustChillin Senior Member

20. massacreman

massacreman Elite Member

When I was 6 years old i was photographed on a late evening.
    When I looked at that photo again (10 years later) I see a ghost on it.
    This is not fake or anything its just fucking weird and awesome.
    Its like a shade of a woman.