Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Day-bombin

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Scratch, May 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. SpLiTbomber

SpLiTbomber Elite Member

day bombing is fun but it tents to get very anoying 2 have 2 run from angry store owners n such

uhh day bombing in winter, different story. your good old law abiding folks wont even yell at u, cuz no ones guna go chasing a kid in 2 feet of snow just cuz he did a few tags or a bomb

2. TAGurIT

TAGurIT Senior Member

Or just hav sum1 be a lookout

3. dri

dri Senior Member

i tag during the day more than i do at night. But bombing, I usually leave that to night, or early in the morning

4. AbEc187

AbEc187 Senior Member

at first i was all shook 2 hit shit up during the day but after a while u realize that most ppl dont give a fuck. and those that do...hopefully ur wearing a bandana and just grill the shit out of them n be like wat. if u can run by all fuckin means book it but yea im 6,1 225lbs and smoke a pack of newies a day so yea i just grill ppl n get up in there face with bandanas if u see ppl walkin towards u they usualy expect u 2 run if u dont theyll usualy just bitch out. day bombings ill tho cuz u can see wat ur doin much better i hate hittin up a piece at night n seein that i missed something stupid

5. NumbPain

NumbPain Senior Member

i went bombing a lil today daytime, no biggie... mostly behind businessed on movable trash bins, and trucks to the ware houses and rooftops...

be smart, be quick.....

GeoH

6. graffer that tags

graffer that tags Senior Member

Its probably harder to tag and bomb during the day in a small town than in a big City, cause i live in a small town with hardly any graffiti so if anyone saw me do it during the day, it would flip their wig and they would yell at me and call the cops. it would just be a pain to run, so i do it during night unless its a super chill spot.

7. C-SONE

C-SONE Senior Member

_DUST_ love the sig loled for like a minute

8. clone20

clone20 Senior Member

i prefer late afternoon bomin' because my city is pretty big and the cops don't have the time to go out looking for writers. (Some advice would be don't go bomin' too late at night like 1:00 A.M. or even midnight because you will be the only one on the streets making you that much easier to spot by the cops.) :ph34r:

9. toxus

toxus Elite Member

Go daytime bombing on a Sunday. ... Pretty much the best day of the week you could go.

10. NesEpic

NesEpic Member

My first bomb was on a Sunday at 9AM.. Was a little drippy cos my first one.. but it was fun.. nobody's up so its good

11. Flash_One

Flash_One Elite Member

I bomb all the time in the day time and i have
    been caught. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

12. Flash_One

Flash_One Elite Member

and if you are bombin' in the day hide your face as much as possible

13. DaseONE

DaseONE Senior Member

so far ive got the most up in daylight cause iuno i aint got crazy fucks chasing me around for 'drawing on their shit', I just got back from writing its pnuts night or day who gives a shit just get up, Fuck cops.

14. -kosr-

-kosr- Senior Member

then again there would be no one to call the cops on you.

late afternoon would be a bad time to bomb, there would be way to many people out, morning is the best, people are at work, or tired and going to work so they dont notice you

15. SaneKid

SaneKid Senior Member

I find the best times to bomb are around 10:45-11:45. Although there are still people still out the majority of them are drunk/high etc. so they don't really give a fuck so you can be inconspicuous when walking the streets. In total I have been booked twice, and both times have been after midnight.

16. Bosh

Bosh Senior Member

I spent a whole day bombing a residential area, with about 20 people walking past and cops patrolling in cars and on foot in the area. I still neva got caught suckas :ph34r:

17. TiMe.T.a.R

TiMe.T.a.R Member

wait till the side walk has like no1 and the traffic is low then go for it!! B)

Question: it doesn't let me post could some1 help? :angry:

18. DrOsKi92wO

DrOsKi92wO New Member

if ur gonna go day bombin well just do it!
    if ur scared to get caught well u should just not tag
    as long as its not a cop its koo
    if they ask wat ur doin just say ur gettin up lol
    the way i see it is if they can see you and u can see them its a good spot!

19. Hoes

Hoes Member

we do that in glasgow...just like walkin about fae yer friends..and get up..ppl see it..but choose not to belive it!

thats the way i like it..they see you doin it..and tehre like oh snap!

20. Rots takes your Daughters

Rots takes your Daughters Elite Member

I used to love painting in day time...People driving by honk horns and give you funny looks, some hero with a cell phone will call the cops, but unless there's a cop around, what's gonna happen?