Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Day-bombin

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Scratch, May 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. rave905

rave905 Senior Member

i dont think that counts as bombing man lol

2. bomb1evt

bomb1evt Member

i always day-bomb becuz im fast and i can run away like a bitch in high heels lol and i cant get out at night

3. overdue

overdue Senior Member

under bridges is all day... or in chill ass spots

4. fonone

fonone Senior Member

ahaha in my place we have bulk public heroes... every second person will chase your ass for this shit.

so yea i just stick to slappys during the day..

5. rave905

rave905 Senior Member

yeah i get mad rude comments from ppl when they c u drop tagz but no1 has tried 2 b a hero yet

1 was "how would u feel if some1 did that 2 ur house" "i do it 2 my house"
    another "its pretty"(sarcastic) "thnx" lol

but then again one time i was doin a throwie n some like 30 yr old walks up n hes like "what does it say" "r u a cop" "no i just live around here i like this shit"
    n then he stands there n watches my finish it while tellin me we should make a magazine or sumthin n shit it was so fuct lol

6. fonone

fonone Senior Member

haha yea, ive had "OI YOU LITTLE CUNTS!" followed by running footsteps.. i couldnt see the guy so i legged it anyway.. and ive had "do you do that at your house?" which i ignored and some old lady says "hey you the authorities have been informed".. ahh good times

7. maso1

maso1 Senior Member

The only time i've been chased during the day is when me and a friend were tagging these eletrical boxes there was no one in sight, and out of know were comes this guy screaming his tits off at us with his German shepard barking heaps so we ran.

8. harry

harry Senior Member

hahaha i lil while ago i was day bombing in melburn and some guy came out of the building i was bombing and goes "would you like me to shove that can up your ass" and i said no and left haha

9. asiam

asiam Senior Member

well i work 3rd shift, so i never get out at night..i prefer day bombin cause im more alert in the morning, even after a whole nights work, plus you can see the details of your paint and shit..and its alot harder to see someone peekin out of a window when its pitch dark outside than it is in day.

10. esco93

esco93 Senior Member

lmao ..i was catchin a tag an sum dude 0n a bike saw me an yelled out "YOU THINK THATS CUTE!" haha i was like wtf n started laffin....but yeah

11. Terrible N

Terrible N Banned

Catch hands during the day, most people don't notice or don't give a fuck. Save bombs and throws for night though, unless no ones around.
    But you can catch mad hands during the day, shit if you just walk around loaded with markers and when no ones looking catch a hand. Like Earsnot in Infamy. Do that all day for a week and you can be up all over your city.

12. thatgraffkid410

thatgraffkid410 Senior Member

i gave up on day bombing after the day i bombed at 1 in the morning and when u are out that late you can get anything u want with out worrying about people around

13. EIL09

EIL09 Member

i only bomb in the day in some chill spotss .. but i respect those doods who get up big in the morning

14. MARTYRaz

MARTYRaz Banned

day bombing is alrite if u got a car to get away in...

15. provinT13

provinT13 Senior Member

Anyone seen those krylon short cuts? It's a real mini can like the mtn micro, but you can rack em haha.

16. delliproof

delliproof Senior Member

durin daytime some hutch tried to put a cigarette out on my neck for fuckin writin with a marker.... on Haight street. fuckin dumb bitch had to slap her fat hand out my face

17. Facedorateur

Facedorateur Senior Member

^^lolz
    My experience with day tagging or bombing is that your shit gets buffed faster, cuz people will see you and call the graffiti removal hotline (but surprizingly not the police)

18. Basic954

Basic954 Senior Member

I don't think we have a graffiti removal hotline where I'm from. Just the 5-0.

19. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

we most definitely have the graff removal hotline. it's called paying tax dollars.

i've been arrested once, and detained once for tagging in broad daylight. when i got detained, it was a witness who called in and said she saw me tag an electrical box.. when cops arrived i had my marker in my crotch, no ink on my hands.. i'm like "it wasn't me, you know how many people where white tee shirts and blue jeans? jesus christ".

20. mrmesh

mrmesh Member

I day bomb from time to time, but thats just a few quick tags if i get the oportunity.
    Most of the time its like subwayinsides, those are actually safer in day time, less vandal squad and subway security around wich basically is the same thing, the stockholm vandal squad is crazy.
    And since layup are heated and the paintings wont run if i hit them i do most of my panels by backjumping. I dont know if its a basic way to paint in the us or canada but over here its one of the "easiest" ways of hitting a train. sketchy though, all we got is a few minutes to paint and then the train goes away, and some shit always happens. Like the traindriver sees us and starts arguing, and sometimes the vandal squad keep look out on the spot and we get caught or chased.