Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Day-bombin

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Scratch, May 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. D0ZeR

D0ZeR Senior Member

^^ del the funky homosapien is tite!

2. Crack Killz

Crack Killz Elite Member

I've done that...Random people just walk up to me and look at me...

So I just say..What the fuck are you doing? they say stop..I say shut the fuck up..

All depends on the person you're saying it to...

And becarefull you don't get your ass kicked

3. Asshat

Asshat Elite Member

Straight out of All City, yes indeed other people here have read the book here. Give credit where credit is due.

Don't try to play dumb either.

4. Rile1

Rile1 Senior Member

^^ wtf??? well anyway be careful!! lol ppl say hella shit

5. spitfirefury

spitfirefury New Member

hey bro...

when you're out in the day time just do that shit and walk like away like you were supposed to do it... like it was your job... just scope out for "dem boyz" before you hit that shit... most the time people don't even care... and if they see you they'll give you the "oh my god did he just do graffiti?!?!?!" look... brush it off and smile and keep walking... and seeing you got an alley do your thing and dip... you got mad access out so hit that shit and keep stepping...

hopefully i helped you out... SPITFIREFURY AKA

SPIT 2EZ
    DTB
    KPW

6. D0ZeR

D0ZeR Senior Member

i say ride a bike with a backpack or a (fannypack(i know it sounds stupid) and hit somethin and pedal away.

7. 304_kraze_NCK

304_kraze_NCK New Member

the "buddy system" is always good. get at least 1 or 2 other people just to watch out. then just switch off or whatever. another thing is dont wear nice shoes u dont wanna fuck up. wore my nike's when i went day bombin one day at a rail yard and we didnt know the CSX train people were there and they saw us and started yellin so we had to jet.

8. Rile1

Rile1 Senior Member

^^ lol that sux....but that bike riding thing is a good idea............

9. flclnaruto1213

flclnaruto1213 Elite Member

the thing where if someone walks up to you, be careful unless your over 16 ( which most of us should be)
    cause some people will get angry and grab you and like take your supplies and shit. especially if you do a builiding or something and the person who owns it or works there sees you.

10. Rile1

Rile1 Senior Member

^^ word htat would suck monkey balls

11. razo_one

razo_one Member

yer werd up bombin in d day is sickness!! :ph34r: :D anyone kno whats MEn in blacks site URL!! ta champz!!

dOzIT..aka.RaZo_One

12. OveRDoSeD

OveRDoSeD Elite Member

The bike riding thing is fucking gay dude, first of all it takes a lil time to get speed, what if ur chain falls off? and i was watching cops, the kid didnt get enough time and get slammed off his bike into a fence so ill be on foot and over walls in no time.. :lol:

13. flclnaruto1213

flclnaruto1213 Elite Member

and and with bike riding where to put supplies
    if you hold them in your hands while holding the handle bar it could make you lose balance or fall out or w/'e

14. tekkem flop FLA

tekkem flop FLA Senior Member

well, you just need to practice riding your bike..
    infact, use one training wheel instead of two.. this will help you get your balance skills up. if you have the training wheel on the left side just lean to the left. this will give you practice on keeping steady when rolling at high speeds.. also keep a marker in both of your hands and practice getting on and off the bike with the markers in hand too..
    make sure you wear a helmet if your a beginner..
    when i first started ridin' getting on and off the bike extremely fast was a problem for me too...

15. BEERMONSTER

BEERMONSTER Member

LMFAO u foos are getting too exciting now be talkin about bike riding techniques lmfao get real mann fuk ur high potential bike riding technique shyts get some bombing techniques lmao this shyt makes me lafff u foos get over excited wit a dam bike and u gonna be havin 2 markers on ur hand and let the whole world to see lmfaooo

16. Outaner

Outaner Member

As they say, different strokes for different folks, if the technique works for him, then by all means he should use it.

17. enzyme

enzyme Member

i'll go taggin in trains by myself, but if theres a certain spot i wanna hit durin the day i'll be wit other painters, n even if ppl c u they'll be too scared to say shit, n if they cal the cops then yea u basically have to run..my advice is day bombin should be for ppl wit balls n who's fast

..n the best thing is, if u hit up a nice wall wit a nice graff durin the day lookin like u really takin ur time to make it look good, ppl wil think it's a legal piece so yea no worries, but then again it depends where n wat u hittin

18. tekkem flop FLA

tekkem flop FLA Senior Member

first off, your a fucking stupid piece of shit--
    second off, couldn't you tell by the sarcasm in my post that i was joking?? sure you can ride your bike to go tagging, but do you think anyone over the age 7 would go tagging with one training wheel on the side of their bike, for "balance"????
    get a life and stop trying to find reasons to get ticked off at people just to sound like your trying to be serious and have meaning in life...

by the way, my hands aren't made of velcrow, so there is no possible way that i can put markers "ON" my hands

19. BEERMONSTER

BEERMONSTER Member

first off, your a fucking stupid piece of shit--
    second off, couldn't you tell by the sarcasm in my post that i was joking?? sure you can ride your bike to go tagging, but do you think anyone over the age 7 would go tagging with one training wheel on the side of their bike, for "balance"????
    get a life and stop trying to find reasons to get ticked off at people just to sound like your trying to be serious and have meaning in life...

by the way, my hands aren't made of velcrow, so there is no possible way that i can put markers "ON" my hands [/b][/quote]
    then just shut the fuck up lol and dont get too smart wit the words on or in or in and on u "fucking stupid piece of shit" lmfao

20. zink-dt..

zink-dt.. Senior Member

we been doing some trackside shit lately. evere time a train came by we would hide. would the driver or summin call the police or isit ok just to walk alomg the tracks?