Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Defence

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by *futurestar*, Jan 12, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Bretto

Bretto Member

Like monkey said ud get in more trouble im nearly 13 me getting caught wid a weapon id get in alot more trouble so theres no need for a weapon. im a fast runner thats all i need are my legs. :D

2. segway

segway Elite Member

jet lights in wind though, thats the key reason for a jet, and the problem with your logic, havoc is in order to have combustion, oxygen is needed, there is no oxygen present on the inside of the can (if any, very small amounts) its like trying to light a match in a room full of methane , and no air.
    If you held it for long enough the cap would melt and the can might heat too much though

3. *futurestar*

*futurestar* Senior Member

thats why god gave us eyes

o o
    O

sickning ...
    always watch the flame, always!

4. *futurestar*

bretto, but what happens when some crackhead is chasing you through trees or something and he knows them really good and cathes you..
    what are you going to do .

5. DNA

DNA Elite Member

haha, i usually carry a knife and yeah, im always noting my surroundings amd what i could use in delf defence if i am attacked
    but the thing is, im not afraid of people cause there arnt many where i live, but there are mountain lions

6. Bretto

Bretto Member

Futurestar a) man he shouldnt be chasing u in the first place and B) if ure going through the woods and shit thats what sticks rocks and logs are for ^^

7. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

haha, i usually carry a knife and yeah, im always noting my surroundings amd what i could use in delf defence if i am attacked
    but the thing is, im not afraid of people cause there arnt many where i live, but there are mountain lions [/b][/quote]
    you should bring a slow fat kid with you then, so instead of having to out-run a mountain lion, you just gotta out run a slow fat kid

8. *futurestar*

hahah shit mountain lions that sick

i know this is really random but has anyone seen cky 4?
    anyways what i am getting at is if you have the best part is skeletor VS beastman

i am going out as skeletor for halloween and scare the fuck out of kids hahaha

then after i get sick of that i am going out as a graffiti artist and do some throw-ups
    on some random buildings

like rake yohn fucking said " that faggot fucker dueshbagg only nows how to give head"

lol
    pace

9. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

to men
    in bed
    his face is getting red
    cause he just heard every fucking word that i just said

10. Bretto

Bretto Member

you should bring a slow fat kid with you then, so instead of having to out-run a mountain lion, you just gotta out run a slow fat kid [/b][/quote]
    haha yeah thats a good idea first u need to get the fat kid to run wid ya around there

11. Bretto

Bretto Member

Dammn fast replyers :ph34r:

12. *futurestar*

havoc,

nice haha i am listening to it right now

fucking sick

13. STRIFE

STRIFE Elite Member

i dont carry anything, im on probation, its bad enough im out painting but with a concealed weapon thats worse, i usually got my skateboard, or a rock. im about to get a nightstick tho lol

14. DeRiVe OnEr

DeRiVe OnEr Senior Member

my defence is a bag of paint

15. STRIFE

STRIFE Elite Member

arent all pocket knives flip style? not to be a smartass or anything

16. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

I don't carry anything , just fast feet. Plus that person who said he carry's a swiss army knife is an idiot, even if you ar threatened by some one and you have a knife most of you sure as hell ain't gonna use it, plus with a swiss army knife by the time you get it out and fidel around opening the blade the other guy has jumped you and you realise you opened the nail file, or worse of the spork.

17. oblong

oblong Elite Member

18. Haloez

Haloez Member

GRIZZLEY. BEAR. MACE. hahahahahhah sick dude, i used to carry around a bb gun, now i just carry around a can because if a fucker wants to start shit i rather him on the floor then me.

19. the infamous one

the infamous one Elite Member

hmm im a pretty big guy so i usually just use my fists and stomp em when there down....if theres more than one a can works well...and a great tip....if a big huge gorrila guy comes at ya....hit him HARD in the solar plexus...he'll be your bitch for at least 5 mins ha ha...oh yeh...gesus how much was that flare gun coz thats fuckin ill...shoot em and watch em melt for 5 minutes ha ha

20. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member