Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Defence

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by *futurestar*, Jan 12, 2005.

Share This Page

1. the infamous one

the infamous one Elite Member

errr its like smack dab in the middle of your chest where your stomach and chest join up...hurts like a bitch when ur hit there

2. ILL

ILL Elite Member

and it knocks tha wind out of them i think i never tryed it so i don't know but thats what people said

3. DjTerrestrialConcept

DjTerrestrialConcept Elite Member

I tend to be able to rely more on my wisdom and inttelect than a weapon. Even though I guess I could assume that a paint can in itself is a bludgoning (pardon the mispell)/ ranged mace type weapon. And a backpack full of paint is just a larger more heavy bludgoning weapon than a single can. But I dont carry anything in particular to get me out of a shitty situation.

4. *futurestar*

*futurestar* Senior Member

wisdom ^ hahah nice never heard that before.

that bear mace is sick oblong

5. *futurestar*

when i went out bombing one night i used a can of blue krylon paint and i had a weird cap on it that i stole off some weird shit at walmart , (when u twist the cap the spray goes different like a verticle fan spray to a horizontal fan spray).. and it didnt didnt fit the can so i jammed it on and i was testing it and it shot out in a jet stream and it hit the wall from like 8 feet away, it just like shot out in a crazy spray and foamed off the wall and shit, i threw the cap on the roof of the building and put a ny fat on the can and then hit the wall up.

what i am saying is you could use that cap to own some guys face

6. shyone

shyone Elite Member

7. *futurestar*

8. fox14

fox14 Member

Knives. What a load of shit. Guns- what a great fuckin idea! Go out bombing, end up being Bubba's bitch for the next 10-20 years. You can't fight? Or learn to fight? Sooner or later ya gonna take a beating, so fuckin' take it! I was in a gang for 10 years- most of the individuals or groups we leathered pulled knives or whatever but didn't know how to use them. They ended up gettin opened up with their OWN shit. Thats just humiliating.
    Havoc was right- Also, try fuckin about with the lighter and can when ys got some asshole runnin on ya; it ain't the movies- there ain't no bullet time in real life-a 30sec fight feels like 5 minutes and it ain't pretty. Also for all you knife carriers out there.....wait til ya see what someones lower intestines look like when it hits the floor- even the smell stays with ya forever.
    THIS IS ART. ITS FOR THE ART AND NUTHIN ELSE- EVERYTHING ELSE DONT MATTER. at least thats how it should be????

9. Captin Incredible

Captin Incredible Senior Member

Life aint nothin but bitches and money

10. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

im broke and currently dont have a girlfriend :(

11. Captin Incredible

Captin Incredible Senior Member

12. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

although, i did go to this student exchange forum thing where a bunch of kids from schools all over CT came and met and shit, but anyways i met the bassist from our final say's cousin. and i was wearing my our final say shirt and like it was cool and im gonna see her at their next show. so mabey ;)

13. GRIMS

GRIMS Member

ive got a thing of mase...just incase im outnumberd, if not i use mt fists, a knife can be turned on you REAL easy...(of topic) theres a lotta crusty punks on this site huh?

14. ILL

ILL Elite Member

oh and i got a punching bag and speed bag to practice on

15. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

speed bags are fucking nuts, tried it once and i couldnt event keep it going. hahahaha

16. Silvar

Silvar Elite Member

A multi-shot air pistol with PowaPells works good. The 'pells are so flat ended that a range they aint gonna pierce the skin (so no evidence) but it will hurt like fuck. I been shot point blank in the head wit a plastic BB gun and that stings, but only for a few seconds... but wen my "mate" <_< shot me in the back of the neck with a air pistol at like 50 yards... fuck that hurt like a bitch, but no pellet in me so ya cant prove SHIT!

17. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

i remember this one time this kid shot me in the knee with one of those cone shaped pellets from like 20 feet away with an air rifle. that shit fucking hurt

18. Silvar

Silvar Elite Member

That would be an AccuPell. And yes they do hurt, but do make for realistic war games.

Oh man i love watchin the bitch u jus owned hobble a bit, then fall down! :lol:

19. haze519

haze519 Senior Member

i don't really have to worry about defence..thers relle no1 out there that would hurt me, but just in case, i carry a 4 inch floding switch blade...was an auto switch but it broke lol

20. segway

segway Elite Member

Isn't 3 inch the legal limit for switchblades, that would get you in a lot of shit. This is why i wouldnt go night bombing without a friend, ive been beat down before it isnt fun. I wouldnt have been able to fight my way out of that one (not that i can fight my way out of anything really), i had 3-4 guys on me and there were 6-7 more.