Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Developing my tag

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kel, May 9, 2024.

Share This Page

1. Kel

Kel Member

upload_2024-5-9_8-45-44.jpeg upload_2024-5-9_8-45-53.jpeg upload_2024-5-9_8-46-18.jpeg upload_2024-5-9_8-46-4.jpeg
    ive been trying to develop my tag, i like the first and third one best. I tried to make something i could write in one stroke (not the third one) but i read a bit more and decided it needed to be more legible. I think the double L is hard to insert so for the first and third i changed “calli” to “cali”
    I also found i really hard to draw so i thought attaching it to the L looks nice and will be more doable. Ive been focusing on just developing my other skills and not my tag, but now that ive made some things I want to put up, i feel i should have a decent tag. If this makes a difference, im left handed. Also the name is not final, any feedback appreciated.

2. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

Stop making new threads for everything. This should have been in the blackbook or tags toy thread..

But start simple. You're use getting ahead of yourself. Your tag should look like this in the beginning: KEL or CALI

3. Kel

Kel Member

Sorry for using the wrong section, ill make sure to do that next time. Thank you for your advice, I will make it simpler and practice basic letters.