Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Diference Between Graffiti Crews And Gang Graffiti

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by paintman007, May 11, 2006.

Share This Page

1. DR FORCE

DR FORCE Senior Member

Gang graffitie don't exisist any more in Europe only sk8 that are writing names like 2pac , fuck the cops,.... they do it wit care paint :D so thats just a 1 time shit

2. Hater-AiD~>

Hater-AiD~> Elite Member

3. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Gang graffitie don't exisist any more in Europe only sk8 that are writing names like 2pac , fuck the cops,.... they do it wit care paint :D so thats just a 1 time shit [/b][/quote]
    What the f..........?
    Did that shit even make sense to anyone?

Gang graffit= territory marking
    Graffiti crews= a group or writers working together for the common purpose of writing graffiti as a competetive artform. Writers are unified by a style, ideal, or simply friends. Because of the fact that graffiti as an art/game has become so competetive, many writers unify into crews to cover more teritory, and protect eachother from rival writers when nessecary. Although some elements of gang and crew culture may seem simmiliar, graffiti crews are based around art, not violence. We paint, we don't sell drugs. We stencils pictures, we don't pimp women. We carry markers, not guns. We draw on society, we don't intimidate it. Starting to see the difference?

4. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

Stop lieing.

5. Sli

Sli Senior Member

hahaha nicely sed, ur a dick by nature as am i

6. ruairi

ruairi Member

yo man i think i know you

Cuz i have an essay to right now about graff

are u in the 905 area?

9-0H-5

7. mizta

mizta Senior Member

Man fuck gang shit man that shit is gay and gives us a bad rep like fuck em man fuck gangs lets go around im a big group and beat the fuck out of old ladies YEAH!

8. 3pik norsk1

3pik norsk1 Senior Member

Graffiti crew = good
    Gang graffiti = bad

9. J_KID

J_KID New Member

homie i wana knw where tha fuck u go to school that they wuld give u a paper on that

10. ~FLA3H~

~FLA3H~ Member

<_< God dumb ass thread

Gang graf : They dont care about style they use it as markings to scare away other gangs :blink:

Graf crews : They work as one to get their message out there and they dont want to scare people unlike Gangs :angry:

Close thread <_< <_<

11. chief

chief Senior Member

some kripts went over my 1st throw up shoud i destroy their stuuf and cause a problem or just let it go?

12. Mexiklan Beaner

Mexiklan Beaner Senior Member

same thing happened to me chief, but it was a mexican gang. i went over them. u do have the risk of gettin beat up. but i dont like bein disrespected.who does.... thats just me. do what suits u.

13. Chulo

Chulo Senior Member

probably not......unless u like ass whoppins

14. RKT47

RKT47 Senior Member

(on the sarcastic note) yea im sure he was loving that

15. beefgerky

beefgerky Elite Member

gang graffiti or "cholo writing" mixed with the funk styles of new york makes cali styles what they are today, like no other. i respect it only in that aspect, but mostly i hate it, and cross it every chance i get, not with my name, just cross it, gangs should leave the graffiti to the writers and just kill each other.

16. liber1

liber1 Member

What I have found on this great thing we call the internet , is that (put into funny uneducational terms) is that gang "graffiti" is nothing more than bullshit with an aersol can. This BSWAAC is suppose to scare us off thier pissing grounds. Yea rite. :angry:

17. ChRoMa 11820

ChRoMa 11820 Senior Member

they have similarities and differences

both are tryin to get their names up but in the case of gangs they arent worried about if it looks good and they will cover other gangs graffiti and they do mostly handstyle that sucks, its all territorial with gangs

crews have a mixture of a lot of good writers and a few toys who all help eachother out to get better and get up so the crews name or the individual names are known... hope that helps

18. scoot

scoot Elite Member

19. djsupreeme

djsupreeme Elite Member

that second one isnt good for anybody

20. scoot

scoot Elite Member

oh well the point gets across tho