Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Do Cops Give A Shit About Bridges?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by dez5, Jul 5, 2005.

Share This Page

1. ARESOLIC

ARESOLIC Senior Member

theres really no safe spot to bomb

2. disposable_hero

disposable_hero Elite Member

i think that an old hard to get to bridge preferably under train tracks is a great place to learn but if you ever want to do anything legal u got to get known so go out at like 2 or 3 when yuo get better and just bomb alot of the time if you think youll get caught doing somthing u probably wont it takes a while for the cops to get there and people have to report it before the cops do anything

3. dinedgc

dinedgc Elite Member

i was paintin under a bridge once and this cop rolled up and because there were train tracks under the bridge, he didnt even have to prove we were paintin to arrest us, we talked our way out of it, but they called our folks

4. Kraze3

Kraze3 Senior Member

Are the pieces good? Do they belong to your crew?

If they suck do it an jus dont get caught. You shouldnt paint over pieces of your own crew (durr) but you can paint over other crews pieces. Pisses them off big time tho.

peace

5. epod

epod Elite Member

hahahahahaha

6. imported_JAMES_LIPTON

imported_JAMES_LIPTON Senior Member

Depends on where you live..
    The bridge spots here are constatnly getting raided and making the news when there is nothing else to report..
    YOU would think they would be chill but anything parallel to tracks will get you fined not only by the state but by csx which is wierd but. That's how it goes.. At least here.

7. JadedSketches

JadedSketches Elite Member

I have this underground pathway thing in my neighbourhood,and I bomb it,at like 3 oclock in the afternoon.Several people pass by and just say "Wow,thats nice"
    or kids saying "cool!"
    meh,people here are chill... B)

8. KaOs-OneR

KaOs-OneR Senior Member

man thats pathetic.. if you legalized graffiti, everyone would be up and at it, with more then 200,000 throws.. literally, we'd run out of room to bomb on. Four year olds would be bombing. There'd be no adrenaline rush to it, and there would be no challenge..

9. seatwo

seatwo Senior Member

if anything that was illegal became legal it wouldn't be fun and everyone knows that. Ever been to a legal wall? notice how much that shit sucks? now imagine that beeing the whole fucking country.

10. dez5

dez5 Member

therre has to b a rush
    there's no easy place to bomb

11. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

yeah i used to think they should leaglize it , but then i thought for 10 seconds , and was like NVM/

1st off, you know how many kids would try an do it, some might actually be good but 97.6345248995% would just be writing stupid shit up on the walls,

2nd, wheres the cream filling, where would the rush be? ,

plus there qwould be ladders at every building, sometimes you want to climb the water pipes, or make a human ladder

I think were going to have a major increase in toys around the world as soon as that ecko game cums out,

there were showing stencils and hands on some preview for nick cannon, on the disney channle

12. esaem

esaem Senior Member

Id think most common place they wouldnt care about is run down factories n shit

13. Mensa

Mensa Senior Member

dude, i heard Nick Cannon is Can2.

14. Mensa

Mensa Senior Member

Oh, no fuck.. sorry, he's Seen.

That white guy with the mustache is just an actor.

15. Crack Killz

Crack Killz Elite Member

They give a shit about graffiti........so they give a shit were it's at..

16. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

What the hell are you talking about?

17. Drummer Boy

Drummer Boy Member

If you paint on an underpass the state has it painted over with this ugly tan paint

18. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

i hate when the buff shit, they make the wall look worse(sometimes-imo) they don't macth colors,

preatty dope tho, if you do a big hollow they just paint over you line and you can still read it, and it stays up forever

19. scrabble

scrabble Elite Member

who fuckin cares graffiti is gay

20. Ume

Ume Moderator

yeah fuck graffiti and the fucking graffiti vandals, they should all be shot, destroying peoples property like that. fucking people. <_<