Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Do you graffiti alone?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by officialpoypoy, Oct 6, 2012.

Share This Page

1. AcidOneK10

AcidOneK10 Member

when you bomb in the place which is under the police control and where are a lot of people, you should take somebody with you because you need a guard, yknow... but I like to bomb with the crew than the solo bombing, it could be dangerous and boring sometimes, you dont have anybody to talk to :)

2. arty

arty New Member

I paint mostly with friends even if they are not from the graffiti circle but sometimes i go by my self to get something big done quickly

3. MartyMar

MartyMar Member

Yes, most of the people I use to graff with stopped.

4. writingis4life

writingis4life Senior Member

I write alone, no one holding you back

5. Decor8

Decor8 Member

I recently starting bombing alone, due to a friend always punking out on me..
    Now i cant take anyone with me, unless they are just as serious about getting up as me..
    Youre not being rushed, and you can actually listen to your surroundings..
    And if you have to run, you aint waiting for anybody..
    Just plan your shit out..
    Decor8

6. Jackyl

Jackyl Member

I have one friend who's into graffiti who'd go with me, but for going out at night, he lives on the other side of town, so that's hard to set up. My town is pretty small, so the only other writers I've seen are a crew made up of kids who go to my school called "Ghosts" that write some really, really horrible shit, and another person who tags "Fat" on stop signs and stuff. There's a really nice piece down on the seawall by someone who's obviously very talented, but that's the only one of theirs that I've seen. So I kind of have to go it solo if I want to go at all, or go during the day with someone else, but somewhere secluded.

7. Tsar

Tsar Member

i go solo 90% of the time, bigger rush but less work on the streets and much more risk

8. ache.chelt

ache.chelt New Member

I go alone, I dont know anyone else who does this (well I do, but ive moved away from home so have no contact with them any more). Theres a few mates that want to get into it but theres certain things restraining them from doing so. My girl knows I do it and its fine as long as I do it in my own time but she doesnt understand.

9. Starfox

Starfox Senior Member

Alone. Crew got locked or flew the coop.

10. hungover

hungover Elite Member

At most ill go with 1 other person who I know I can trust. Other then that, your strongest tool is counter surveillance, I always know cameras, escape and entrance routes, visability ect.

It drops the paranoia, which helps. The less unexpected variables the better

11. echoV

echoV Senior Member

Solo- so i have to scope out the place for a few days/ nights and how visible i'd be to ppl driving or walking past so i feel better about it. plus all the stuff that Brink said to look out for.
    then i burn a quick one or two and tag two names (my current one and the old one) and hope the fuzz are looking for 2 ppl hanging out
    paranoia helps me plan, i think-- i left broken glass in the driveway/entrance when i hit the backwall of this store so i can hear anyone driving/walking up. no one ever did, but i felt less jumpy as i painted.
    this past winter when it was snowing and mostly quiet out at night, i used the same principle on the backwall of an old car lot.

12. quickiehand

quickiehand Senior Member

Alone but I slap stickers and tags still even if out with friends etc.

13. datguydaze

datguydaze Senior Member

i usually write with one other person because i usually dont have a ride or just someone to talk to and get ideas for stuff to paint from i like to paint by myself though i need to start getting someone to film what i write on and post it to youtube or something thats what i usually do when i am on the computer is watch writers write[/FONT]

14. Qubic

Qubic Senior Member

Well Im Billy No Mates when it comes to graffiti haha. I dont have a car and it would be cool to have a tagging partner with a car so I could get to more spots

15. MoonMan

MoonMan New Member

I used to get a confidence boost from having a buddy with me, but I've been having to do everything on my own with very few exceptions for years so I've learned to motivate myself and get out there. I wish I had somebody chill though! I miss jamming with friends.

16. PeskDos

PeskDos Elite Member

I do graffitis with my own balls

17. Preta13

Preta13 New Member

The moment when it's just u and the can is such a rush that doesn't need to be shared with anyone