Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Does Your Job Aide Your Graff?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Big TL Springs, Sep 20, 2006.

Share This Page

1. DaseONE

DaseONE Senior Member

hah im gonna go work at burger king so i can do that hah :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Ahaha im applying there tomorrow, woop woop..God im a failure.

2. DaseONE

DaseONE Senior Member

hell yeah bro, that put a smile on my face, thanks....

anyways i work at a puppy store, does it aid in my groffiti.... umm i can draw slaps like 3 hours out of the 6-7 that i work, i can go on the comp forever, and see whats popping with B.S , umm i bomb a lil on my lunch brake, i get money, which lets me get gass to ride out to spots, buy monsters so i stay up, and i can buy caps....

so yeah i guess it aids in my graff... but w/e

yeah im looking for a job in construction, i know its going to be so much harder then where i work at now, cause i bearly do anything, its just i need more money so i can move out.... [/b][/quote]
    Construction was madd hard man, If your under 19 its going to be hard as hell trying to find a construction job. Trust me took me like a year. Good money but for future purposes its not funny to fuck around with powerdrill ahaha long story short well fuck it you read it i worked at fucking mcdonalds.

3. Z FUSE

Z FUSE Senior Member

:wub: jo annes very easy to rack from!

4. johndoe

johndoe Senior Member

im in nyc and i travel through 3-4 boroughs a day. every day. definitely helps me see who is up and where to paint with staying power. my job rules. sucks you cats are flipping burgers and slinging arts and crafts to soccer moms.

5. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

yeah man, i know about that age shit...it sucks... but yeah labor, dosent bother me really.... yeah ill be tired and burnt at the end of the day, but when you canmake it on your own, its not that bad...
    fucking down here its like 600 a month, just to be someones roomate... shits expensive, then the fuckers want to say no smoking pets, or girls after 2 in the morn, fuck them! and there nasty habbits of leaving there stained underwear behind the bathroom door

6. DaseONE

DaseONE Senior Member

600 bucks to be some fags roommate?, ahah fuck that. Where do you live guy? wonderland? jesus. Place better be made of gold.

7. def.one

def.one Senior Member

i bring home like 100 cans at a time from work.... im a manager in a canadian tire warehouse and anything that missing tips or dented or has no cap cant be sold.... so its mine

8. foils_06

foils_06 New Member

i dont got a job im way too young but i wanna get a job ither in the freight yard or the monarail yard i dunno where the freight yard is tho iv been trying to figure it ou :lol: :lol: t for a wile if ne 1 knows where it is in sydney can ya pm me :lol:

9. Able!

Able! Senior Member

as far as im concerned any job helps out with graffiti....your making money so your most likely spending it on paint n markers n shit so wtv job brings in the most money helps out with graff the most....i steal latex gloves n food from work tho lol :D n i come baked to mcdonalds almost everyshift n i havent been fired yet lol :ph34r:

10. Ares_23us

Ares_23us Senior Member

I work at Lowes which is sweet because every thing i need they
    have

11. TalibKweli

TalibKweli Elite Member

i've seen this guy in action
    he made 23 filet mignon's in 10minutes and had time to hit up 4 fr8's
    a true chef/artist

sometimes when im at work, i go where the industrial containers are and i smoke cigarettes
    im in the union....try n fire me :lol:

12. MicoDOK

MicoDOK Senior Member

I work in a factory. I sit here and play on this comp, and draw, all i do is make sure the machine i'm sittin by doesn't jam up. I work an hour a day, maybe. That's out of a ten hour shift. I don't have to rack, and i get all the free ups stickers i can draw on. My boss even gave me a huuuuuuuuge sketch pad. Werd... work for me =Graffiti

13. conart

conart Senior Member

my job is right across the street from a train yad n i work grave yards so on my hour break i run out to my car grab paint go across the road do some throwies then get back to work. n i get discount on kiwi's n they have ink for the tagging machines i use its a dope job

14. miz

miz Senior Member

well i was a dishwasher ant a local 24hour resturant i would work the grave yard shift and i would be outside when ever i got my shit done i would just watch the spots i would want to hit up i would do it for a few days then when i would get out early i would go hit the spots up

15. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

i got no job but i want one, i rack paint from a fuckin dollar store. <_<

16. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

i rack from the doller store, with 150 cash in my pocket....

anyways yeah its fucking gay, i live in south florida, fucking prices for living raise so much each day, almost seems imposible....

fucking gay shit, your roomate trys to tell you what you can and cant do, fuck the lil faggot, kill him and hide his ass in the back yard, but yeah im looking to find me an effieceny or studio....

17. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

oh yeah kids, there not going to hire you at a layup at 16, or 18 even, fucking they need men with muscles, can work 18 hour days and so forth....

18. otrfatcap

otrfatcap Senior Member

actually a friend of mine has applied two times for union pacific and he told me the way that they test you. They will hire anyone with the capabilities...he said they start with like 40 people, and they keep giving you tests and they hire like 3 people from each set. he told me he got to the top 5 and they cut him. Kinda sucks to hear that, because he doesnt even think about graffiti, he just lives in a city where they get more business with the railroad than fucking regular people.

I am a bodyman at a collision shop. i've learned alot of stuff that i actually can use in graffiti, lots of paint techniques and stuff like that. I steal some wierd caps off of rattle can products that we use, they always have some cool caps on em.

19. toxus

toxus Elite Member

There always has to be the fag making fag threads. Really anoying.

20. Bruce_1nR

Bruce_1nR Senior Member

Word, my job is fresh...I get gloves...stickers...and all the markers I want....and food too. And on the way home, I usually take a detour and rock a fill in somewhere