Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Does Your Job Aide Your Graff?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Big TL Springs, Sep 20, 2006.

Share This Page

1. TASR

TASR Banned

Cuz I'm money getta also a honney hitta, you think you nice as me haha yous a funny *****

2. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

well im a cop so..
    yes

3. cheesegril

cheesegril Elite Member

i used to work at a recycling plant.
    we recycled used batterys, used roller paint, aresol, light bulbs, old gas, oil, anti freez. at the end of the day i'd just gather all the shit i wanted and put it in boxes or garbage bags. haha i got mad amounts of batterys for my cam to flick pictures, i got mad oil 5-30 and 10-30 for my truck and dirt bikes, also retarded amounts of spray paint. best job ever.
    thats the reason i got 1999 krylon
    ai204.photobucket.com_albums_bb63_wigsplit123_S6300134.jpg

Last edited: Nov 20, 2008
  4. nine one

nine one Senior Member

i wanna get a job at an art store, i would get discounts on art supplies and markers. plus i could have the old shit they throw out. like shit markers and paint people test

5. COBALT

COBALT Elite Member

i clean business at night and normally it doesnt becasue i rack my paint and shit but sometimes i clean local stores wit paint yeah it kinda does

6. -Last-

-Last- Elite Member

i dunno you tell me
    awww.workplacegroup.net_images_spray_painter_IH.jpg

7. springbreak95

springbreak95 Senior Member

i make tacos so no lame

8. Nicht hellig

Nicht hellig Banned

i get 4 days off a week .. wtf do u think ??!?!? hahahaha!

9. Nicht hellig

Nicht hellig Banned

... pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttt

10. jack19780605

jack19780605 Guest

My way to buy World of Warcraft CD Key

As we know, the difference in the two types of downloads is that with the World of Warcraft downloadable version we have only ten days of free game play. With the World of Warcraft CD key I get 30 days of free game play. What I am in essence purchasing is the World of Warcraft CD-key. Use of a wow CD key and game time cards are also good for people who love to play World of Warcraft but who don’t have the time to devote to playing the game almost 24/7. For these people a proper account could become a burden, whereas a World of Warcraft CD-key activated guest account would be more helpful. One large drawback with a World of Warcraft CD-key is the fact that you need to have the activation key with you at all times when you want to play. You would do very good not to loose it or put in a “safe” place as you will find that you need to buy a new WoW CD key.1.The common problems of playerMany people want to know how to inspect leveling, take Warhammer online power leveling for example, you can first enter the website,2.click my power leveling 3,my issued requirement list 4,this order operate 5, complete finished. Usually most of the website are this process, maybe almost similar expect slight differences. If you login in the account in two hours or in regular period time do not operate we will think you have finished order confirm. At this time, if the order that War power leveling have some problem, please not through inspect and login in the account to contact the customer service and offer certified pictures. And the website will solve problems as soon as possible.2. How to pay damagesThis is a problem that most players cared. The order do not finished in agreement time, and the pictures have not show war power leveling progress, and the character in game lost its reputation and so on. Pay damages need to notice following: the time must be before inspect, contact customer service and offer evidence to them. Needing support relative evidence, for example, Warhammer power leveling pictures, official certified, and chatting records and so on .