Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Dogs Who Eat People

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wang dang doodle, Nov 4, 2005.

Share This Page

1. viseversa101

viseversa101 Elite Member

This is karma, a yr old...she was the runt of the littler n i love her dearly shes always by my side n sleeps with me no matter what hours. lol i think its funny cuz shes the same way, when id leave to visit my gf my sis would call me up cuz karma would go bizerk without me. N just like you kidreny i had a beagal named tashia that was randomly takin and givin away so to get karma was the best blessing i could get. funny though shes mastive/pit. the 2ns pic is a picture of her father who broke his leg coming down the stairs. His names diesel. Nehow his bro had a dog too named pig, a little pit n one way or another they had puppies. shes the cutest dog...extremely loving and funny
    ai47.photobucket.com_albums_f185_viseversa101_random_20bs_SDC10999.jpg
    ai47.photobucket.com_albums_f185_viseversa101_random_20bs_diesel.jpg

2. NiL

NiL Elite Member

I want a fkn puppy I hate going to pet stores I always get so attatched to them and kittens too.
    I've never had a dog just grew up with my aunties dog she had umm two foxies and she got 1 chawawawa looking thing. It's got a retarded mouth and is a real cunt 24/7 no one can touch it but my auntie or it will try and bite you. BUT over time it's started to like me and sit on me and let me touch it though I still never do really. She had to put down my fav dog I don't have any pics atm, we always hung, it always followed me slept with me, stayed with me, sat with me no matter what we did and I cried like a bitch after we put it down cause I tend to let everyone else cry then when I'm alone I cry lulz.