Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Dopest Pieces You Have Ever Seen

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by .A.K.4.7., Oct 11, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

art fag shit? look at their fuckin pieces you dumb ass...
    art fag shit...haha ur funny...
    View attachment 149419
    so you think this is "art fag shit" also huh?...
    this is my fav out of anything i have ever seen...i dont know why i like it so much.

2. Lazer

Lazer Elite Member

holllllllllly shit maclaim crew is amazing :D

3. sure_1

sure_1 Senior Member

abombhiphop.com_graphics_bombaust_bren_1.jpg

abombhiphop.com_graphics_bombaust_sizum_1.jpg

toss up between those 2

oh yeh by the way guys im back from my holiday in melbourne..hope u missed me ahaha, got some mad flixx to post soon

sure.

4. DA'SeLMeR''

DA'SeLMeR'' Elite Member

dang i really like those eye/cartoon pieces.........post more of their work in the bbook section or sumthin, and i love that, isnt that knolls?.....

5. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

wow, can dicipline is mega

6. panic

panic Elite Member

nokos and phines need to keep their comments about them peices to themselves, me thinks. respect that shit, because you cant even come close.

7. EVAK_GBCKrew

EVAK_GBCKrew Elite Member

I can say all I want.......it's my opinion you know. I don't need to hide it just because it's gonna hurt your feelings.......

8. -> DUMB ONE <-

-> DUMB ONE <- Elite Member

seriously, you will never have even 1/100000th's of the maclaims crews fucking skill.

9. EVAK_GBCKrew

Who, Maclaim incorporated? I can tell you right now, that I prefer an oaph throw to ANY of thier shit. It's all wack ass shit to me. And it's not wack because it's ugly, or not well done, it's wack because it's not graffiti, simple as that, and they still call thier selves a crew.........fuck Maclaim Crew.

10. EVAK_GBCKrew

That's a COPY of a photo put onto a wall........how interesting is that? All I can say is, I disagree with anyone who thinks maclaim "crew" is dope, I hate that crew, that are completely wack. I don't give a fuck if you agree with me or not........doesn't matter, I stand by the fact that well, MACLAIM CREW FUCKING SUCKS.

11. Avos

Avos Elite Member

Wow im glad i caused all this controversy (sp) hahahaha. Oh well Ill see if i can get a good flick of this one piece here that tokeo did at the meeting of styles. It should satisfy you guys.

12. SLEEZER

SLEEZER Senior Member

This is the kinda thing that got me into painting, the things I look at and can't even begin to figure out how they did that with a spray can. I flicked this piece in Cleveland last week, it was just so cleen, so simple and the placement was perfect. I'll post it when I get it deveolped. [/b][/quote]
    yeah for realman that shit is toooo fucking hot!!!! :eek:

13. joust

joust Elite Member

i think evac's right. That shits just see how close you can come to the actaul picture. I would much rather see dope CD crew stuff, because you look at it and are like "how the fuck did they come up with that, much less paint it" rather then like "how the fuck did they paint thoes real people".

14. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

painting is painting....
    once again.....

15. DK5600

DK5600 Member

16. panic

panic Elite Member

DO I SENCE SOME JELOUSY?
    look man, that was on a grimy ass wall, with spray paint. possibly illegal. maybe not, but it's awsome in a way thats beyond your normal straight letter whatever.
    oaph is good because he hits good spots, but i still say that this crew in question is totally amazing.

i cant see how you could call someone/people wack because they dont paint straight ass letters or mad illegal walls/trains. and who knows, maybe they did there share of that, or still do and we dont know? you think daim is wack because he does his shit? how about loomit? or cope? i see allot of legal cope walls out there.

17. aCId II nz

aCId II nz Elite Member

A M E N T O T H A T!!!!!!!!!
    personally i think that daim,maclaim etc r way betta than all u mutha fukas thats callin them wak, id like to see you get yr asses whooped by them fo sayin that shit!!!!!!!!
    aCId II
    peace

18. EVAK_GBCKrew

Like I've said time and time again...........if you're not hitting illegal shit at all, then I've got NO respect for you as a writer. I don't care if you hit alot of legals, no prob with me, but if you ain't hitting sum illegals, then ur wack. And Maclaim crew, it's quite obvious that they are just a company to make money for doing murals.........they've got NO street credit period. Straight up. Besides, there's a certain point where you can sense that something has crossed the line from graffiti to aerosal art.....You can just sense it when you see something.......

Part of graffiti is that it is all learned without instituitions, just writers learning on thier own, people like daim, maclaim crew, etc, all probably went to some art school to get there shit down, and I just think it's wack. I like grimey shit. I like things that you can tell are illegal. And numero uno on the list is STREET CREDIT. Maclaim crew definetly doesn't have that.........

19. sure_1

sure_1 Senior Member

ive asked around at other boards n apparently maclaim arent even street writers...they are lyke professional artists or sum shit...there stuff is hot no question, but its not really true to graff is it? iunno.

20. EVAK_GBCKrew

Exactly, they are just a bunch of guys with NO STREET CREDIT, capitalising off of graffiti.