Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Dopest Pieces You Have Ever Seen

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by .A.K.4.7., Oct 11, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Tony

Tony Elite Member

:lol:

2. Flow

Flow Elite Member

In the second picture there's even an arrow pointing to the MTA logo!!

3. Tony

Tony Elite Member

4. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

soooo what ur sayin is callin their work "art fag shit" isnt a diss?

5. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

hmmm rigggghhttt whatever u say man...its ur opinion

6. Tony

Tony Elite Member

NO WAY?

7. yuki

yuki Elite Member

you know, you try to go middle of the road, be a moderate, and see both sides of the fence, and you still get some bullshit flame about how your opinions suck. It's better just to post flix and stay outta it, cuz you just can't win. I'm gonna go hunt for flix or paint or somethin'. peace.

8. BullshitTantrum

BullshitTantrum Elite Member

I like how everyones arguing over a crew that no one is likely to ever meet. Oh wait, no i don't.

mac_daze_againstwar.jpg

awww.graffiti.org_war_losangelesagainstwar22003a.jpg

these are just 2 I had on my comp. There from art crimes.

The natural koncept guys are pretty rad, they have there own skateboard line. I had one and it sucked pretty bad but the graphic was pretty cool. My photo albums from picture trail got deleted so I'll post more up once I upload them all.

9. EVAK_GBCKrew

EVAK_GBCKrew Elite Member

mac_daze_againstwar.jpg

^If I ever saw this disgusting piece of shit in real life, I'd go over all thier names with quick ass throwies..."White America's Religion", how disgusting is that? I hate people who define these things by races...how can you call it white america's religion, when most people in the Army aren't even white? Fucking Morons. People need to learn to respect those who are giving thier lives for a righteous cause. I'm sick of this anti-war fad. It's so fucking ignorant it's not even funny man. Seriously, use your heads...anyone who thinks war is NEVER an answer is a fucking fool when it comes to THIS issue.

10. Mute1

Mute1 Elite Member

i agree man the "anti-war/anti-bush" fad is growing so old. Everyone and their 8 year old daughter is spewing out ignorant shit like " OMG DID U KNO BUSH IS ACTUALLY WAY MORE EVIL THAN SADDAM OMFG LIKE AMERIKKKA IS SO KURRPIUT!!1111!"

and the funny part is they all think they are being so free minded and individual by speakin out again the war and shit when rly they are just fucking clones...goddamn sheep.

11. knoer

knoer Senior Member

love it or hate it, that shit is still fresh.

12. panic

panic Elite Member

WAR WAS NEVER THE ANSWER

were just to dumb to realize it.
    stupid human race.

13. Mr.Ugly Face

Mr.Ugly Face Member

That night i painted dinks on cars hoods

love

mr.ugly face

14. Loddi

Loddi Member

OMFG STEAM ROXORZ TEH BIG ONE111!

15. coma

coma Senior Member

detroit has a lot of my faves.

16. dusto

dusto Member

17. BullshitTantrum

BullshitTantrum Elite Member

To bad your to dumb to realize what your talking about, maybe if you undertsood what the issues are on the war in iraw then you'd have 2 shits worth the brain to actually post something smart. So let me clear some things up.

The main issues about the war in iraq for morons and 12 year olds

1. bringing the troops home, to bad our own defense secratary said we will when Iraw is at peace and is secure, then he said the likely hood of that happening is never.

2. bush went into the war to fast. it could have been over and done by know if we had taken more time to get organized and get more supplies, alliances between more nations that could help contribute to the war effort but he didn't and now we're here.

Evak, I think you meant to get the other picture and I don't like the statement but its a fresh peice.

mute you have no idea what your talking about. Now I'm not a bleeding hart anti war liberal but I disagree with Bush's foreign policys. I'm anti war in the stance that it was unorganized and for that those people dying for a rightous cause (and i'm not taking them for granted at all) are dying because they are under supplyed, under trained and don't have enough people.

Now i'm not saying that the world would be better with saddam hussein but let me ask you this. How did this whole situation happen? Some might say the war on terrorism led on by 9/11. Oh really? The war in iraq was because of that? How many iraqis were hijackers on any of the planes? none. so what are we doing in iraq? taking out a dictator that gave mass genoicde to his own people. well then why does the united states government have the school of americas in georgia that has trained countless death squad leaders and rebel leaders that have done the same to there own people in south america? Dosen't make much sense. so we train terrorists but take out the one with all the oil when we just so happen to be in the middle of a huge gas inflation. I dunno about you but maybe bush just wanted to get what was up for grabs while we were still there.

and the war on terrorism could have been over when the taliban, osama and all of his men were cornered by us troops in afghanistan but did we take em out? NO! bush decided to take out a large portion of the strrops stationed in afghanistan and send em to iraq. So now we have terrorists running all over the world, a war thats no ending anytime soon, taxes are being raised and lowered, the budgets are shrinking in our schools, gas is still not back to normal yet people can still write off a 100000 hummer if they are a lawyer or small buisness owner, people who by hyrbirds can only write that off for 5000 and thats going to phase out within the next couple of years, and here I am thinking golly gee i'm such an individual with my anti war statements but boy things are sure going fine.

sorry if i offended anyone but mute, hopefully i cleared some shit up for people. if you wanna figure out anything go to www.claimvsfact.com. it has statements that people in our government have said about issues such as bush on war and has the truth on the matter.

end rant

18. drink...krink

drink...krink Senior Member

Evak..
    it could be a diss to white america also...being an anti war piece...and then adding in the fact that war is white americas religion...just a stupid thought

19. Mute1

Mute1 Elite Member

To bad your to dumb to realize what your talking about, maybe if you undertsood what the issues are on the war in iraw then you'd have 2 shits worth the brain to actually post something smart. So let me clear some things up.

The main issues about the war in iraq for morons and 12 year olds

1. bringing the troops home, to bad our own defense secratary said we will when Iraw is at peace and is secure, then he said the likely hood of that happening is never.

2. bush went into the war to fast. it could have been over and done by know if we had taken more time to get organized and get more supplies, alliances between more nations that could help contribute to the war effort but he didn't and now we're here.

Evak, I think you meant to get the other picture and I don't like the statement but its a fresh peice.

mute you have no idea what your talking about. Now I'm not a bleeding hart anti war liberal but I disagree with Bush's foreign policys. I'm anti war in the stance that it was unorganized and for that those people dying for a rightous cause (and i'm not taking them for granted at all) are dying because they are under supplyed, under trained and don't have enough people.

Now i'm not saying that the world would be better with saddam hussein but let me ask you this. How did this whole situation happen? Some might say the war on terrorism led on by 9/11. Oh really? The war in iraq was because of that? How many iraqis were hijackers on any of the planes? none. so what are we doing in iraq? taking out a dictator that gave mass genoicde to his own people. well then why does the united states government have the school of americas in georgia that has trained countless death squad leaders and rebel leaders that have done the same to there own people in south america? Dosen't make much sense. so we train terrorists but take out the one with all the oil when we just so happen to be in the middle of a huge gas inflation. I dunno about you but maybe bush just wanted to get what was up for grabs while we were still there.

and the war on terrorism could have been over when the taliban, osama and all of his men were cornered by us troops in afghanistan but did we take em out? NO! bush decided to take out a large portion of the strrops stationed in afghanistan and send em to iraq. So now we have terrorists running all over the world, a war thats no ending anytime soon, taxes are being raised and lowered, the budgets are shrinking in our schools, gas is still not back to normal yet people can still write off a 100000 hummer if they are a lawyer or small buisness owner, people who by hyrbirds can only write that off for 5000 and thats going to phase out within the next couple of years, and here I am thinking golly gee i'm such an individual with my anti war statements but boy things are sure going fine.

sorry if i offended anyone but mute, hopefully i cleared some shit up for people. if you wanna figure out anything go to www.claimvsfact.com. it has statements that people in our government have said about issues such as bush on war and has the truth on the matter.

end rant [/b][/quote]
    Alrite dude your clearly have an informed opinion. I wasn't talking about people like you...Like I said, I'm talkign about the idiots who just hate bush and sasy fuck the war just because its the trendy thign to do nowadays.

20. m0dem_

m0dem_ Elite Member

the deatle for one .....or maby cuss that gurl iss bomb