Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Drug Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BosoeHNT, Aug 10, 2009.

Share This Page

1. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

:O I hope I can get itttt!

2. DoctorOfCrime

DoctorOfCrime Senior Member

Yeah thats a good way to be as a dealer. Drug dealing isent that bad for people that need to do it. Money is the key to happyness

3. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

again the stupidity in this thread never runs out

could it be the drugs?!!? :p

4. fucksociety

fucksociety Senior Member

if you don't like what you're reading why do you bother reading and then posting, (especially in a drug discussion) forum? smoke heroin.

on another note, ketamine is the funnest drug/cheapest. Has the least psychological effects, they actually are doing a study on depression using ketamine. It is proven to be working, however this is in a controlled environment and in moderation.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2009
  5. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Yes Mysfit, I blame it on my teenage drug use.
    But seriously, every drug I've done, I've done an immense amount of research on, and gotten other opinions on said drug. I know my body well enough to honestly trust myself.

6. cosmic

cosmic Senior Member

YO PEOPLE i'm coming down from Toronto Canada to Miami beach for a week starting monday...if anyone can hook me up with quality weed or MDMA shoot me a PM...if you aint too sketch we can set something up and i'll throw you some extra cash for helping me out. and yes i'm a cop. PM ME!

7. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

i'm exactly the opposite.
    i find that the best research is just doing the drug yourself.

8. fucksociety

fucksociety Senior Member

it's better the research the short and long term effects, and amounts too take..... that way you don't fuck yourself up! E and coke lead to depression. gross drugs! cut with many horrible agents. stick to the pharms, weed, and kitty! and DMT! everyone must try it at least once. Changed my view on life, and for the better!

be carful with pharms as they are hella addicting and will destroy your life. Take in moderation!

9. JAHMON

JAHMON New Member

sup brah how much DMT did you do and how did you do it? considerin this stuff but its king magnetic and not a lot of people in my area have done it. any stories?

10. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

Why is there another drug thread? First Herbal Remedy, then drugs, non herbal, to now all inclusive. Pointful? sure

11. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

Word
    I mean it's good to have knowledge but alot of times too much knowledge or expecting something could make it worse cus you have no idea what it's going to be just what you really think it is then it hits you and you were expecting something different
    Idk research is good but too much just seems dumb.

Like when I smoked for the first time
    I had no idea how to rip a piece I didn't even know what to expect from the weed at all I thought shit was gonna turn upside down and I would start seeing colors or something.
    BUt a friend of mine researched all the fucking time and when he got it he knew how to smoke perfectly for his first time
    It honestly just seemed kinda faggot-ish.
    The same thing happend when he did salvia he did a bunch of research and just talked and fucking talked on how great it was going to be then he got something totally dfferent.
    Idk just don't be a fag is my main point I guess.

Also what the fuck is up with anal dmt
    How in the fuck could that get you high and why the fuck would you want to do it that way?
    I remember watching some video with this chick explaining it and it just seemed odd
    Why didn't she just do it some other way?

12. Ume

Ume Moderator

Taking pretty much anything anally is the fastest way of getting it into your system, you can get drunk off a beer or 2 if you ass chug it. I wouldn't wanna take anything anally if you have a choice though.

13. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

Don't lie.

14. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

Ass chugging anything just seems like it would all sorts of uncomfortable
    I think I'd rather just wait for the effects then to stick something up my ass.

15. 1 Love

1 Love Senior Member

word^ same with the testing shit out...THEIRS NO FOR SURE REACTION UR GUNNA GET FROM A DRUG UNLESS U TAKE IT URSELF...like weed...i know ppl that look depressed/boring/sit back n enjoy it...me on the other hand get all talkative n want to go out n do shit...

16. thephillafromma

thephillafromma Senior Member

you can get drunk off like a shot of beer up ur ass you can die from an entire beer

17. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

if i research a drug before i do it, it usually makes me more paranoid..I don't want to know what to expect I guess.

18. djmesican

djmesican Member

drugs bring out the creativity in all of us!

19. Nem

Nem Elite Member

20. Tokenkaligreens

Tokenkaligreens Elite Member

Ya that was on the local news here(San Diego).Under the new law if you do get caught they recommend you seek treatment but the 3rd offence treatment is mandatory.