Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Drug Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BosoeHNT, Aug 10, 2009.

Share This Page

1. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

Triple C's (the coricidin used for recreational activity used to have three c's on the front, which has now been replaced by two c's). Use of Coricidin for the purpose "of tripping balls" became dangerous after chlorphenamine replaced the less harmful pseudoephedrine in 2002. There have been several instances of overdose from corcidin.

Exceeding the recommended dosage will often cause nausea, and can occasionally result in very serious injury (such as liver damage) or death.

Coricidin contains a combination of acetaminophen and chlorpheniramine. Acetaminophen is a pain reliever and a fever reducer. Chlorpheniramine is an antihistamine. An overdose of Coricidin can cause damage to your liver due to the acetaminophen content. Avoid drinking alcohol. It can increase the risk of liver damage while you are taking Coricidin due to the acetaminophen content, and can add to drowsiness caused by an antihistamine.

Don't do Triple cs too much. They are HIGHLY ADDICTIVE and will eat away your stomach lining.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2009
  2. Tony

Tony Elite Member

ive been thinking about trying jenkem (ive had a bottle out in the sun for a few days now) can you give me some advice on that msfyt?

3. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

i can google for you tony, but i actually dont have any personal experiences with it, let alone know what it is

***googled*** ohhh my, yuck tony!!! people really do this?!!?

4. weak0ner

weak0ner Moderator

id really like to get down on this jenkem tip. anyone try it out yet??!! i hear its like cheesing.

5. Slant One

Slant One Senior Member

damn now i feel insecure bout my typein

but thats jus how i type i never noticed it tho

Last edited: Aug 11, 2009
  6. JustChillin

JustChillin Senior Member

how many more of these drug threads do we need?

7. JayAyDubZed

JayAyDubZed Senior Member

ACID ACID ACID ACID!!!!!!!!
    Everybody loves meth. But no body admitts it. True fact.

8. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

Drugs just make u die young and live a anxious day to day
    it only makes u fucking stupid not enlighted or whatever u fucks say
    leaves u dependent and could possibly fuck u up real bad not to mention u could also have a bad trip,is this really worth getting high for?
    Be smart stick to weed/booze and fuck all the other shit kids

9. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

exactly my point, but it seems some whiners here needed one so badly you think they were jonezin just to talk about it

now they get the thread and its all bullshit talk, so here i am trying to support intelligent researched resources
    though this isnt really the best audience though for such, seems "tripping balls" and bragging about it is so much cooler!!

10. iPwnF00lz

iPwnF00lz Senior Member

Nothing like pure noxious gas along with a great smell and taste eh?;)

Still trying to find some acid, shrooms and/or mdma... still no luck. Fuck.

11. b SQUARED 08

b SQUARED 08 Senior Member

SWIM bought some 'molly' from someone at Rothbury this year with a foreign friend and I'm pretty sure it was cut with some serious meth. The effects included things like: 'wobbly' vision, no feeling of footsteps when walking (floating), extreme anxiety and a nasty tingling sensation on the top portion of the brain lol. It was fucking weird to say the least. SWIM's friend even threw up about 25 minutes in. SWIM would never do that drug by choice, but since it was kinda random, it was actually kinda fun. Never again though, haha.

12. BosoeHNT

BosoeHNT Senior Member

You don't really have any idea what you're talking about do you. No, drugs aren't particularly healthy, neither's booze though (booze is actually extremely unhealthy, it's psychologically and physically addictive, utterly destroys your liver, and multiple other organs, and after building up a tolerance and addiction, can kill you if you quit cold turkey, that is, if you haven't died from alchohol poisoning, liver failure, or suicide from self inflicted depression already, the only difference is, booze is legal, and makes people A LOT of legal money) but the entire key to everything is doing it in moderation, too much of anything is bad for you, you're basing an entire opinion on horror stories, and that's not a good thing to live by. People have died from drinking too much water, yes water, not while swimming, just tap water, you can overdose on water. Too much food can kill you and have lot's of negative effects as well. But the key is moderation. One lsd tab won't kill you or drop you in a psych ward, shit, 10 probably won't either, but of course if you take an A4 sheet, you're going to run into complications.

Look i don't care if you don't do drugs, that doesn't bother me, but don't base opinions on what suits you, and by looking at one sided propaganda (jesus christ i hate that fucking word in situations like this). Base opinions on experiences and logical basis. Otherwise you'll find yourself shutting doors to experiences you could have really enjoyed, or learned something from.

There is a total of two drug threads the 'Natural' thread and the 'Un-natural', and there hasn't been more than that. Bombing Science' user-base is primarily teenagers, in teenage years it's very common for people to experiment with different experiences, and if they enjoy them, then they may carry on enjoying them into later years. So threads like these tend to be quite popular, when the other was deleted, people started discussing it in Good Afternoon and other threads, at least here, if people don't wish to read about it, they don't have to. It's much more logical and efficient to have it's own thread.

If people enjoy them, they will do them, and they will probably discuss them.

WALL OF TEXT.

13. iselldope

iselldope Senior Member

14. Tony

Tony Elite Member

awww.weblogcartoons.com_cartoons_i_have_nothing_to_say.gif

15. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

iselldope ur a mug

16. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

i bet he doesn't sell dope at all.
    HE'S A PHONY!

17. SilverEra

SilverEra Senior Member

18. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

if you're eating tabs, do you have to keep them in your mouth for a while or can you just chew them up and swallow?

19. weak0ner

weak0ner Moderator

acid is acid once you ingest it, it dun matter.

20. BosoeHNT

BosoeHNT Senior Member

SWIM tends to let them dissolve on his tongue for a little while first, but i'm sure it doesn't matter that much.