Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Drug Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BosoeHNT, Aug 10, 2009.

Share This Page

1. otter

otter Senior Member

D00dZ I drunk one beer anzz wuz hi

2. irockyourass

irockyourass Senior Member

oh yeah? well this one time i took like 3 advil even tho the bottle said to take two, i got so high, i was like tripping out and shit

3. otter

otter Senior Member

W00t,gonna try that if I'm mentally ready for it

4. Armored Bulletz

Armored Bulletz Senior Member

5. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

I got my weeeeeeed out. I got my boooonnnng ouuut. Come smoke with me weed man! Haha. Smoke you up, and it's all good, homey.
    My friends always talk about this. Never felt the urge. Anyone got math on this?

6. joker954

joker954 Elite Member

anyone know if that liquid shroom shit is about the same thing as actual shrooms?

7. EST2007

EST2007 Elite Member

8. joker954

joker954 Elite Member

yea i was thinking that

9. zennegen

zennegen Banned

i'm IN highschool. i live in the fucking burbs, and all my friends that are into drugs can't get it anymore. i wanna try shrooms or acid, mayne.

10. Ovel&TheJetts

Ovel&TheJetts Senior Member

From my understanding, its the vitamin C that potentates the trip. With shroomies, the citric acid helps break them down, for quicker absorption or something.

Don't quote me on that, but its something like that.

I always take a vitamin C supplement whenever I do any type of psychedelic. Its supposed to make the trip brighter. I loves me some OJ anyway, so I figure why not down a glass?

I grind up my mushrooms into a glass (finer powder makes for easier digestion, less of that heavy stomach feeling) and then pour the OJ over 'em. Let it sit for a few minutes. It turns the OJ a wicked cool blue, and helps the nasty fungus taste.

Lol wat? You talking about someone that did an extraction, and has the crystals suspended in a liquid solution?

That'd be nuts. But, somehow...I don't believe thats what you are talking about.

On a side note, I'm done drinking. Forever. I am sick as fuck, STILL, and its 5:03. I puked all over myself and fell asleep in the shower last night. Fuck that shit. Weed never made me sick and want to die for a full 24 hours. Not even for 24 seconds. MJ...you're my new one and only.

11. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

Word. My friends always sit there with a gallon of OJ and drink it when we trip but I've heard it works, and it doesn't. What you're saying does make sense. About the citric acid breaking down the psylocibin into psylocin or however that works out. I usually grind my mushrooms up also. But I just dump 'em in my mouth and chew on 'em for a few minutes then chase with water.

I'm one of those goons that loves the taste of mushrooms. But I hate mushrooms in my food. Go figure.

12. supaskunkk

supaskunkk Senior Member

yoo im thinkkign about doin mdma this weekend for rhte first time
    jus wanted to no what its like and if i shudl even bother wit it pcccccccccccccce

13. TrikAssHoe!

TrikAssHoe! Senior Member

amen for kush. i love my friends

14. Ovel&TheJetts

Ah! I found a quote.

So, in theory, since the extraction is done with citric acid, it should have the same effect in your glass, or in your belly :p

http://magic-mushroom.com/psilocybin-mushrooms

15. irockyourass

irockyourass Senior Member

mdma is definitely worth it... was my favorite drug for a long time before i got into acid. still is one of my favorites. always a good time. tips: stay hydrated, but not over hydrated, oj is also awesome on mdma, good music is a must, be around people that are close to you, have a lot of time to waste, enjoy

16. zennegen

zennegen Banned

so, SWIM found 26 of these bad boys.

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/m-3-5074.html

we about to be leanin' this weekend *****.

anyway, is there a specific music thats good to listen to while on shrooms/acid, such as like techno or whatever, or just listen to what you like?

17. /DaNk\

/DaNk\ Member

word to that dude i perfer rollin over almost everythin else cept maybe good cid. Also it hella helps if u have weed for the comedown.

18. Baron

Baron Moderator

Explosions in the sky, lots and lots of explosions in the sky, especially if you're riding in a car.

19. Ovel&TheJetts

I listen to every kind of music out there...so, I made a playlist just for tripping for me :] I loves me some classic rock...but anything you appreciate while straight, you'll appreciate 10x more while tripping!

Although, I was tripping at an Allman Brothers concert once...and they extended the song "Jessica" (I'm sure you guys know it) to about 15 minutes long. They just kept jamming and jamming and jamming. It got too intense for me, and I honestly thought I was going insane. So did a whole bunch of people around me lmfao.

Actually, I remember the exact part of the song. It still bothers me a little.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfM6nRVBvGs

at about 4:04...they extended that on and on and on and on. I swear I heard something pop in my head lmfao.

So, anyone who gets medi-grade herb...every try "troublemaker" or, even better, "troublemaker x white widow"? A FOAF has the chance to grow out both of these...and hes wondering how they are. I guess troublemaker is hindu kush x master kush...sounds fucking awesome to me.

The only named strain we get around my parts is haze descendants. It grows well outdoors here.

20. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

So I changed my clothes in the dining room last night, and I had 8 pills in my pocket..I didn't want them believe me, I just needed money...but anyways the point is, I hope my mom didn't do laundry and check my pockets this morning. That would make for lots of retarded lectures.