Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Drug Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BosoeHNT, Aug 10, 2009.

Share This Page

1. HalfGangstaShit

HalfGangstaShit Elite Member

2. ToNiC

ToNiC Senior Member

^^ Most of those people looked like fuck ups already anyway lol

So as for the trip:

Onset of the drug is immediate. Like I thought that coke was fast...no. DMT hits you in less than a minute, and it's really really noticable. First off, you'll notice that the world like deconstructs itself around you. I really don't know how else to describe it. But the individual items that make up the world around you just...fall?

And another odd thing I noticed: I had some Skream and Caspa playing when I toked up and even though my vision was going completely nuts, my audio was the exact same; as it would be in 'this world' I guess. At one point in time my friend said something in his retarded stupor and I wanted to focus in on him but the place where I was literally like grabbed my face and pretty much was like "NO BITCH YOU WILL LOOK AT ME ONLY!!!"

You feel like you are sharing your conscious being with something else, and you can't really explain what it is. But it's a very enlightening experience. I really can't give any kind of details as to what I learned, but regardless I was shown something very rare. You see things as they really are, like the different energies that comprise everything. And at first you want to be like "nah fool I'm trippin'." But then you start thinking like what if this really is another place? What makes this any less real?

Coming down was just as amazing. Everything in the world reconstructs itself again. The energy fields leave your vision but for a little while you still know. I was still way high from what I had laced (some legal bud, nothing special) so it's not like it was a really defined moment. I was under the influence of DMT for less than an hour and it was AWESOME.

I'll go ahead and say this drug gets five stars. It's a shame it's so rare though.

3. HalfGangstaShit

HalfGangstaShit Elite Member

^luckeeeeeeeeeee

I got a dud.

4. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

8 Months got more doable after usage.

5. kide

kide New Member

gonna go on a mushie hunt tomorrow heh anyone tried growing them before?I looked up how to do it from scratch cos I don't think I'd be able to get the grow-ur-own kit through the mail but it involves alot of equiptment

6. wasted1

wasted1 Banned

you need a lab for it fool. i will try in this summer shroomies too, iv gotten lots of positive feedback that forest sides are excelent for having good trips cause noisy urban is disturbing and the masses of people what move around.. also we got some oldschool "alkatraz" prison style fecility what hasnt working years here in tallinn near coast.. my friends did there first time and they couldnt explain better than " sky was moving and the waves with colors in sky were moving exactly how they felt" but well.. anyone has tried to paint on wall on shrooms in nature???

7. ||BREAD||

||BREAD|| Elite Member

sunday night i got trashed and took 5 hits of aciiiid, Fried so hard. The next morning i had to go job hunting and mow my yard, that is the second time i've taken acid and then had to mow the next morning.

Kide: Me and my friend have before, he knew all of the technical shit though. Shroomery.org will show you how. Mycillen(Sp) cakes in a terrarium.

Last edited: May 25, 2010
  8. Baron

Baron Moderator

9. darkstar

darkstar Senior Member

those pictures make me think of Lindsay Lohan

10. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

you don't need a lab to grow mushrooms.... and there are different kits out there if you plan on going that route, but i've heard mixed reviews about them. some have more parts than others.. i personally wouldn't bother with them unless it was a one time deal and i wasn't planning on colonizing spores.

as for the home setup. no lab needed at all... just some jars, grains, a pressure cooker, lysol spray, spores, then a tub of sorts for your fruiting chamber. and a few other things depending on how you intend on growing them.

i'm making it sound simpler than it is, but yeah you can basically do this in a closet as long as you have some fresh air coming in a few times a day when you plan on fruiting your mushies.

11. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

12. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

hah clearly and anomaly.

hopefully meth producers don't start advertising to make women hotter.

13. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

The sad thing is that the before and after pictures of my sister came out the same way. She slimmed down the right way somehow.

14. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

15. kide

kide New Member

iv heard you can grow mushies without a lab u just needa keep everything clean especially the innoculation wire and petri dish or watever agar stuff u use

16. SAID

SAID Moderator

google isnt complicated to use

17. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

18. THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK

THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK Senior Member

cmon Kabre why would u post one of those pictures, i remember when i watched that commercial at night. had creepy music in the background and everything. i was watchin family guy and shit and that commercial came on i was like "fuckin aye what happened to them", shit made me wanna stop poppin skittles

19. FOWE

FOWE Member

^ WTF?! YOUR SIG. When did Nujabes die?

20. graffdabusup

graffdabusup Senior Member

sigged. for epicness.