Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Drugs And Graffiti Dont Mix

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stainone, Nov 22, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Alyte

Alyte Elite Member

im never going to smoke anything ever again. i dont think the yellow fingers will be able to press down enough to use the spray paint and the with my eyes all watery i wont be able to see and i'll be coughing and gagging, too much noise. i dont agree with it, i dont agree with drugs. and really you cant take credit for stuff you do when your high cuz its just like drawing stuff while high, its not you, its a chemical inside of you.

2. DjTerrestrialConcept

DjTerrestrialConcept Elite Member

Good point. My reflexes stay on point but im still pretty mellow after a good smoke. [/b][/quote]
    Agreed on all of em'!

3. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

awww

:D [/b][/quote]
    :lol:

4. edit

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2011
  5. Lester Berns

Lester Berns Senior Member

Ive never done a drug in my life.. Besides caffeine and aerosol. My health is just too important to me to intentionally get all fucked up.

6. oblong

oblong Elite Member

i think that 90% of the people on this forum do
    that was barely a question
    myself, i dont smoke

7. Alyte

Alyte Elite Member

agreed. and really, its a chemical in the herb. i forget what its called..t something c...hmm..

8. DjTerrestrialConcept

I did drugs, OH WHAT DRUGS I DID!!!!!! I was hardcore into the rave scene, so 'A', 'E', 'K', 'GHB', 'PCP', and most of all weed=THC (had to throw that last acryonm in there), amongst other Hyphens and Acryonms became my lifelong companions. But then I now go to college, travel the world to DJ and own my own buisness (how that all came out of drugs dont ask me). So I sobered up. But at the price of holes in my brain from all the 'E' I did. So now I'm on so much medication for Bi-Polar Disorder, ADHD, & OCD it isnt even funny.

So stupid moral to my tale of woah that no one will read....... None of its worth it!!!!

9. cuttingxedge

cuttingxedge Senior Member

im straightedge so i dont drink or smoke but most of my friends smoke weed before bombin and after that they seem tired and burnt and not in the mood for hitting up shit atleast with the crowd i run with

i dont really like weed at all nor do i do it but it can make you pretty creative but its sad because you need a drug to be creative.

10. Atic

Atic Senior Member

I just smoked 3 grams of blueberry last night, it was ghood shit. I dont smoke weed that often though. I need some of these brain cells to get through school. Paint fumes are enough for me.

11. DjTerrestrialConcept

Paint fumes rid your brain of cells faster than weed. Paint fumes can leave you paralyzed, weed cannot. (No feedback from the penut gallery about the paralyzed thing) :p

12. dimeone

dimeone Senior Member

k.... totally sober i did a fill in throwie with an outline on one of mtls biggest streets during a big event at 3pm 1 block from a cop station. i didnt get chased though doing another throwie 5 mins later the owner came out n pushed me away <_<

:rolleyes: am i cool now? :rolleyes:

and ya tony ive noticed drugs do tend to affect ppl differently... i duno... id prefer to be my usual self if im out bombing and especially if im racking.

oh... and whats so fun about getting chased by cops???!?! am i the only one to hate it?? :(

makes u get all hot and sweaty, screws up the rest of the bombing u wanted todo in that hood... more often then not u get some minor injuries... and sometimes u get busted :( [/b][/quote]
    no ur not cool ur a dumb fuck :eek:

oh wow u did a throwie near the cops lol lame :ph34r:

i wish i could be you :blink:

i dont normal peice for three hours at that time in a heated spot ....
    and i only liked gettting chased by the cops then cause it was fun at the time
    and when im sober i ussualy hitup at the right time and not in risk of cops :)

now whose the dumbfuck :angry:

13. /*BlItZ*\

/*BlItZ*\ Senior Member

i cant write while blitzed man...i love lighting it up but man when i go bombing and my adrenaline pumps it feels like shit, even when i smoked a bowl of some grade A tree like some KB or blueberry, i get burnout real bad, it sucks, i just like to chill.

14. Tony

Tony Elite Member

you shouldnt get that "burned out" feel from good weed.

15. ~*DFaCe*~

~*DFaCe*~ Senior Member

I like gettin keyed better then drunk when i go out because i tend to focus better and am somewhat a little more paranoid and catious but when i get faded i tend to get out of hand and start getting sloppy so i would just smoke a blunt then go bombing Perfect mix

BSA it say it all

16. Skore_One

Skore_One Elite Member

i can do it i just get more paranoid and cautious (thats a good thing) but im a cool relaxed smoker i smoke weed and go to class with red eye and no one seems to notice haahahaha i actually went to school got high skipped got high on a roof some more ate then got high again then watched TV for an hour or so at the mall then went home

17. MBTA

MBTA Senior Member

tony is correct. i'm so lucky to have friends who live in vermont. who visit often.

bombing drunk is just plain awesome. ahhhhh. many classic nights.

18. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

coke makes you alot more aware. and pumped up to go out... makes u feel like a million bucks...

weed, i dont smoke weed.....
    and drinkin' it just slows you down

19. MBTA

MBTA Senior Member

christ. cocaine. believe me man, that shit can snowball into a big problem. it can suck. it definitely gives you that million bucks feel, which is why a lot of rich dudes do it too

20. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

:lol:
    nice pun

im not hooked.. i havent done it in over 2 months before that it was only every other weekend type shit... but its my first drug of choice... when i have the money..