Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Drugs And Graffiti Dont Mix

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stainone, Nov 22, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Tony

Tony Elite Member

awww.artlebedev.ru_studio_posters_coffee_coffee_640x480.jpg

im more of a coffee man...

Attached Files:

2. element503

element503 Elite Member

drugs dont mix with anything bro. have no prob with ciggorettes... you can have morphiene drips too.

3. spacer

spacer Senior Member

i like smokin a few spliffs and drinkin some beer while paintin. I don't find weed makes me incapable of anything really.

4. m0dem_

m0dem_ Elite Member

omfg.? dats the crayziest time of your life?
    kid you dont get out much do you? :huh:

5. hashy

hashy Senior Member

first mistake

6. SIAH

SIAH Senior Member

i just got out of a 10-month probation streak, i really fuckin hated it...I've beentokin down since i was in fifth grade, and now i've just quit smokin, it dont shit for me anymore, i really like to keep a sober head now,nobody grasps how much time it took humans to evolve into havin the mind set we do now, i trip sober, but they're mostly acid flashbacks, but occasionally i liked to get geeked up and go out and graf everything that im able...bein drunk doesnt really improve your movements unless you got a mad fuckin practice doin it. Otherwise if your gonna do drugs and go do graf i suggest some coke, or anything that will speed you up, try some pcp...

7. atxbomber666

atxbomber666 Elite Member

ive only mixed drugs and skateboarding....i think i still have the scar on my knee.

8. SIAH

SIAH Senior Member

Yeah, skatin and drugs don’t always mix that well, skatin drunk is fucken awesome though.

9. the infamous one

the infamous one Elite Member

i dont do any drugs at all....except when painting the fumes get a bit much :p ....espeically belton i hate the smell of that shit

10. DjTerrestrialConcept

DjTerrestrialConcept Elite Member

To be clear 'pot' is not a drug. Its a naturally occuring plant that makes you feel funny. LSD, Acid, E, ect. are drugs, because they are synthetically created. So re-arrange your sayings of 'yeah I do drugs' into ' i smok a shit load of pot.
    NOTE: not applicable to all

11. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

i dont get fucked before i bomb, but skating whilst drunk is awesome.

12. indigo

indigo Senior Member

no...no i havent but i should

13. toazt

toazt Senior Member

I think some drugs, namely psychedelics (mushrooms, LSD, mescaline) have brought something to my style and I appreciate it. I'm usually ripped off the chronic so I can't really speak on that, never been a problem for me when it comes to painting.

Painting drunk seems to have its advantages and draw backs, nothing like a sloppy drunk toss-up... and nothing like that spot you weren't too pussy to catch 'cause you were fuckin' hammered.

14. toazt

toazt Senior Member

morphine and cocaine both exist in nature too :D

15. MBTA

MBTA Senior Member

DJ, this isn't a pissing contest. THC is a naturally occuring chemical that gets you high. also known as a drug dude.

16. "moe"one

"moe"one Member

G.R.A.F.F.I.T.I
    my anti drug but i got this chick that she smokes like a freight train
    im with here because she bie was up
    i soon as i get my camera im going to write my name on here ass like
    in the movie "bed time storys"

17. glue

glue Elite Member

i dont smoke. but ive went bombing high once its hard to concentreate you do shit al9ot slower and it doesnt come out that well.

18. joust

joust Elite Member

being baked doesnt affect everyone the same, some people can stay cool, calm and collected wile stoned, others cant handle it very well and tend to act like retards. also, differant strains of marijuana make you feel and do differant things. [/b][/quote]
    true. For instance the shit with the orange hairs usually makes you really really chilled out, while other strands will make you hyped up, it depends on the experence of the user and the strand.

19. le shotgun?

le shotgun? Senior Member

Weed mellows me out way too much, I get so lazy and don't pay attention too much and I find things harder.

20. loki

loki Senior Member

wow the craziest time of your life thats sad and dosent say much if thats the highlight of your life i suggest you invest in a razor blade and slit your wrist