Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Drugs And Graffiti Dont Mix

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stainone, Nov 22, 2004.

Share This Page

1. SLY

SLY Elite Member

"Man, weed and bombing doesn't mix anymore. Got arrested at school for selling. Motherfucker set me up in the bathroom. TWO FELONY charges for 9 and a half grams of dro. I'm trying to stay clean for a lil bit cause my 90 day conditional release probation isn't even over. I've gone bombing, stealing and shit, but weed is just taked too seriously by the police in America."

weed is nothign here in canada nothing happens even if u have a few ounces on u, as long as its not dimed up nothing happens to u. i se o drink and bomb but thats bad when ur trying to run and ur really drunk

2. -> DUMB ONE <-

-> DUMB ONE <- Elite Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh my god, you listen to the fucking DARE cops to much. your like 12 i believe you said somewhere though in another thread awhile back soooo i dont blame you to much, i probably thought like that 2 years back too. first off.... yellow fingers? correct me if im wrong, but thats from ciggarrettes and that takes 20+ years of smoking them to get that shit. watery eyes? what the fuck are you talking about? when im high my eyes get even drier than usuall, but its a comfortable dry. also, you only "cough and gag" for a few brief moments, if any. i never cough. and also, that "and really you cant take credit for stuff you do when your high cuz its just like drawing stuff while high, its not you, its a chemical inside of you" fucking cracked me up. all pot does is make you feel funny, act a little funny, and think funny. do you seem to think that if you smoke some weed your gonna be ill, but you cant take credit for the peice you rocked while you were high because you were high? hahaha. shit doesnt look diffrent like the DARE officers might tell you, your not violent or crazy like they might tell you, its not addiciting like they may tell you, and you dont have "hang overs" or anything like that. weed is not NEARLY what they try to make it out as.

3. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

are u laughing at somebody because they are against drugs? wow thats pretty sad ...

4. -> DUMB ONE <-

agreed. and really, its a chemical in the herb. i forget what its called..t something c...hmm.. [/b][/quote]
    THC, and its not a chemical, its a property of the herb.

5. BullshitTantrum

BullshitTantrum Elite Member

being baked doesnt affect everyone the same, some people can stay cool, calm and collected wile stoned, others cant handle it very well and tend to act like retards. also, differant strains of marijuana make you feel and do differant things. [/b][/quote]
    yea especially when you smoke that stomped shit :D
    i don't see what the big deal is, so many kids act like its the greatest thing and then all they do is steal there parents money and eat alot. wooo. smokin is alright but its nothin better than drinking or writing or making music. it gets old after a while. but if the blunts being passed around i'll hit it haha.

6. -> DUMB ONE <-

no, because of why hes against drugs and his mislead views on them.

7. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

haha ive been told that i can rap good while high, i have no idea and dont even try rapping regularly...shit i cant control myself that much

8. Apples

Apples Senior Member

the only 2 tyrpe of drugs i can see improing graf are speed and acid, speed makes you go faster and acid gives you crazy ass ideas, i dont see how weed can improve your style cause all weed really does is make you relax and laugh, and drunk dosnt seem the greatest idea cause i dunno about any of you guys but i do stupid ass shit when im drunk so i prefer to do graf sober.

9. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

ja often got high off extasy acid and speed b4 going bombing...how do u think he got the balls to climb to all those crazy bridge spots?

10. -> DUMB ONE <-

actually, ja does just about every drug thinkable, including crack.

11. hashy

hashy Senior Member

12. Tony

Tony Elite Member

are you retarded?

13. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

man this thread pisses me off on how much people really dont know how to controll drugs they take or know about them

14. toazt

toazt Senior Member

i feel you gesus, if people want to use drugs they should approach drug usage with the same dedication a writer does graffiti, not just gaining experience but gaining a knowledge of the drugs and their history...

15. seckzoner

seckzoner Elite Member

ecstacy makes you gain so much energy. like. the previous night, i hadnt gotten any sleep at all. so i take the pill in the afternoon the next day. nothing happens for about an hour, then suddenly the high kicks in, it was fucking intense. i got so hyper.
    BUT, just cuz i talk about it, doesnt mean i recommend it. ecstacy actually one of the most deadly. ii think

16. MBTA

MBTA Senior Member

freestyling on cocaine is just unreal.

17. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

dude i know so much about drugs i have studied them for the past 4 years hard core i have done over 15 pages on the effects of LSD i have don't x sense i 12 and know the real perm effect i have to take med's everyday so i can function normal from all the x i have taken i have ht brain of a 50 year old and shake a lot trust me don't do it too much and only press (rolls with symbols) are the deadly kind if u get pure mdma your straight but press's are the pills that people throw random shit in there and cause bad chem. reaction in your body u should get a testing kit from dancesafe.org to see what kind of also stuff your taking

:edit : dude to alot of xanax

18. twistedsol831

twistedsol831 Senior Member

when im rockin trains or under bridges i always bring a 40 or 32 with me. getting a little buzz just makes it funnier. thats my opinion

19. xylene hug

xylene hug Elite Member

i was smoking on a bong while reading this :lol:

20. Slob

Slob Elite Member

just tie off and do some Heroin, bet you wont be able to go out bombing, cummon kids its fun, go out and give it a try