Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Drunken Stories

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cherubic Meekus, Nov 7, 2004.

Share This Page

1. LongQuan

LongQuan Senior Member

I got so drunk that I ended up waking up in the hospital with a nurse saying:

"You've got some good mates - you should've died last night"

Drinking is a state-sponsored addiction - check out Bill Hicks...

2. shyone

shyone Elite Member

i went and...

3. DjTerrestrialConcept

DjTerrestrialConcept Elite Member

4. panic

panic Elite Member

haha i have a few of these.
    Last New Years I was out having a ton of fun with a pilot, in bran new pants, with some freinds, and my buddies older brothers freinds, who were all blowing coke and what not. anyways, i got my nose in that shit, and my night got rather nuts.
    i was so drunk that I wrote on everything around me, and put my pilot in my pants without the cap. I woke up and i had lost the button on my bran new pants, dried out my marker in my pocket and stained the pants so bad i had to delegate them to painting nights only.

That same night i was told i fell asleep beat boxing and saying "fat bitch" to the beat, because my freinds tried to hook me up with a large girl, and i wasnt havin that. I fell asleep with my buddy,his girlfreind and I sharing a bed. I think i spent about an hour and a half doing the "fat bitch" song, because i couldnt sleep and i thought i was so damn funny.

Another night, me and a few freinds were up in the burbs grabbing some pizza and fooling around with a skateboard, trying to go down a long set of stairs. None of us had skated since like grade 8, and we found this board, so we thought it would be funny to tape. And i tell you it was fucking halarious. we have a half hour of drunk fucks bailing down stairs on their asses. Then to top it off, my homies ran into a big sign for a subdivision and did body slams untill it broke. The sign was about 4'X10"X and held up by 8x8's on eather end. we filmed that too. it took 3 hits to knock down.

5. Logik

Logik Senior Member

Your quite the comedian.

6. indigo

indigo Senior Member

I woke up naked with 9 dicks in my ass

it sucked

7. joust

joust Elite Member

you smoked 1/4 in a day. How the fuck did you pull that off. After like an 1/8th i couldent tell weather i was trying to smoke my peice or my phone.

8. joust

joust Elite Member

my friends lungs stoped workin for like 30 seconds and he could feel the THC christalizing on his teeth once.
    I learned how to pay slapjack dunk and high once it was so damn funny i couldent stop winning!

9. PANIC!FUP_MORE...

PANIC!FUP_MORE... Elite Member

lmao thats alot of pot 2 get you 2 feel the thc in your teeth...damn..lol

10. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

haha it seems like this thread was made for me! ive got many stories on this topic including fights, bombing, falling off of roofs, all that shit, i guess you could say im an alchoholic, considering ive been drinkin since 13 (im 22 now) haha. damn i love beer.

11. A hard day's night

A hard day's night New Member

probaly a lightweight.

12. Logik

Logik Senior Member

Yeah i think he thought he felt it one his teeth.

13. AntiHero

AntiHero Member

speaking of which, i've fallen off a damn roof while drunk off my ass once. and that's not even the end of it. it was like 4 in the morning and i left my girls house with my backpack. and i usually have a can or 2 in there, just in case. but to my suprise i didn't know this till i was on the roof, so i was like "fuck" then started climbing back down the ladder, only that didn't happen either, i was lucky i guess i didn't bump my head coming down, but my backpack caught the back of the ladder, (was one of those with the deal behind where you climb down) and i dangled, so it was fun after, but i shit my pants when it was happening.

14. mr.white

mr.white Senior Member

damn ive been way drunk. me and my friends were drinking with this guys older brother when we were in high school. we drank a bottle of gin and a couple of beers between us. i was so fucked up. on the way out to this jacked up house the cops roll past us with their lights on and we have a chest full of beer in the back of this dudes truck. so after we finish all that shit, were like passed out and this dude thinks its funny to swerve all over the road while were in the back. after that i woke up at the dudes house with puke all over my sleeve, then we get into his house and go straight to the bathroom. i woke up again next to the toilet with this girl taking off my shirt, then i woke up the next day with ants all over me because of the throwup. that shit was crazy, i learned not to drink with peoples older brothers and i also learned that gin is disgusting.

15. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

^haha i love gin but its all preferance.

16. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

one time i drank a smirnoff ice.. boy was i wasted.......

17. Ume

Ume Moderator

^^
    hahahahaha

Anyhoos,i was at this jock pit party because a friend of mine was told to go so i went with him,i bought 2 40s of OE and a 12 of blue,drank all that but at the party someone had some jacks so i got 4 shots of that,it was all good till the ride back into town n thats when it went black, i wake up at my friends house with hsi rents standing right next to me and then he walks in n tells me the story of what happen, somehow i fell out of the side of the truck(we was sittin in the bed of the truck) cuz i had to piss, so i pissed on my friend after i fell out, so i went to look in the mirror to see if anything bad happend n the whle right side of my face has a huge scar because i did a face plant outta the truck, i got a broken cheek n a broken jaw from it n had a concussion. :blink:

worth it tho. :D

18. element503

element503 Elite Member

passed out on couch... kind to think of it the point of putting what i just wrote on here was pointless. im sure all of us have passed out on the couch a bunch of times.

19. Earsone2004

Earsone2004 Member

Okay here is a quick and fucked up story. I was drunk as fuck and going through one of those strips, u know with a bunch of stores together. Well i tagged every window with a scriber or etch whatever u wanna call it, anywayz i found myself in the back up a cop car and on probation with a 5 thousand dollar fine. Good story huh? Not fucking really, that shit fucked up my life, but im still writing to this day and i just got out of juvenile hall last night and im still writing. I just keep my shit way chill now, i dont walk down the street tagging or run on freewayz bombing anymore

20. LOST

LOST Senior Member

i got a lot of good drunk stories, but i don't remeber em... hehe

one that stads out would have to be the time i walked about 3 miles home from a party the cops ended. i knew the cops where looking for people that ran from the party scene, so i took the back roads to get home. I ended up on some railroad track and i still remeber looking behind me and swearing that somebody was following me... :ph34r: